Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"Keep that umbrella handy"




http://flashforward.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/101--black-out/script-vo.154.148/

hypnoweb.net


FlashForward

Pilot

Episode # 101


OLIVIA: Oh my God!

BRYCE: It's okay. I'm, I'm okay. I saw a glimpse of my future and I was alive and everything's changed for me now. Whatever I was thinking about doing obviously wasn't meant to happen. It's, it's like a sign from God or something.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Six: I see they've put you to work. (He looks over, sees her sitting next to him.) Ignoring me won't help.

Baltar: No, I've decided you're an expression of my, uh, subconscious mind playing itself out through my waking states.

Six: Oh, I'm only in your head?

Baltar: Exactly.

Six: Hmm. Have you considered the possibility that I could very well exist *only* in your head? Without being a hallucination? Maybe you see and hear me, because while you were sleeping, I implanted a chip in your brain that transmits my image right into your conscious mind.

Baltar: No, no, see that's me again. My subconscious self is expressing irrational fears, which I must choose to ignore.

Six: (moving closer to him) What are you working on?

Baltar: If you were really a chip in my head, I wouldn't have to tell you, now would I?

Six: Indulge me.

Baltar: I'm trying to figure out how you managed to pull this kind of an attack. You virtually shut down the entire defense network without firing a shot. Entire squadrons lost power just as they engaged the enemy. The CMP's a navigation program, but you, uh, you made changes to the programs that you were building in, backdoors for your company to exploit later.

Six: All true










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e15

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

Face Off


Thomas, Sophia, we've spotted an Apache helicopter.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


Chapter 35


Larry stopped for a moment just outside the tunnel, undecided and frightened again. Then it began to hail, and that decided him. The hailstones were big, stinging. Thunder bellowed again.

Okay, he thought. Okay, okay, okay, I’m convinced. He stepped into the Lincoln Tunnel.

It was much blacker inside than he had imagined it would be. At first the opening behind him cast dim white light ahead and he could see yet more cars, jammed in bumper to bumper (it must have been bad, dying in here, he thought, as claustrophobia wrapped its stealthy banana fingers lovingly around his head and began to first caress and then to squeeze his temples, it must have been really bad, it must have been fucking horrible), and the greenish-white tiles that dressed the upward-curving walls. He could see the pedestrian railing to his right, stretching dimly ahead. On his left, at thirty– or forty-foot intervals, were big support pillars. A sign advised him DO NOT CHANGE LANES.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:31 PM Thursday, February 16, 2012


Alaskan Way Viaduct





If you are driving towards the north on the Alaskan Way Viaduct then you will enter the Battery Street tunnel. I knew that already. Looking on the map is how I knew that tunnel is named the Battery Street tunnel.

I have driven through that tunnel maybe once during the time since 1998 that I have lived out here in the Seattle. That was probably around the year 2000 when I drove through there. I have rarely even driven a car through downtown Seattle. One night just after I bought that used car, the blue 1990 Mazda RX-7, I was driving around and I drove around in downtown Seattle and I think that is when I drove through that tunnel.

The reason I make this note now is because I just noted on street view maps where the Battery Street tunnel ends on the north side.

Never in a million years would I have guessed that was the north-bound exit if you had asked me to describe the location of that north-side of the tunnel.

I know that area very well because I have walked through there several times since the end of the year 2006. Only looking on the map now did I connect those two details.

I only connected those two details because I am looking at the street view for that Battery Street tunnel on Google maps and I can see above the tunnel that pink elephant for that car wash.

Seems to be a plausible detail for a normal dream but why now? And why the tunnel? I haven't been over there in years and I never ever once considered that tunnel entrance is right there. I thought it was just an overpass.

I have dreamed more times since then about a similar tunnel as in that dream referenced below. The last time I was again uncertain about going into that tunnel and I did not. I turned around and came back out. The details about the setting are usually different. The last time I saw a woman that I can remember who she was supposed to represent and that I could name here if I wanted to but I don't and she was carrying a baby. She was coming out of the tunnel and she was going to Georgia. I saw a highway sign about that same point indicating I was going to Los Angeles.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 February 2012 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:24 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 18 March 2015