Friday, March 13, 2015

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010)




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=wall-street-money-never-sleeps

Springfield! Springfield!


Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010)


I am a prop trader at
Keller Zabel, specializing in energy ...
Too bad Lou, he was the strongest guy
that I have ever known.
However, assuming the rumors begin ...
I wish that I knew who
They had brought the world ...
I loved him very much,
He was like a father to me.
He has provided me a scholarship
at the Fordham Business School.
Nobody else in this branch had the balls
to commit suicide. It is an honorable end.










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 9/20/2010 is 7186 days

7186 = 3593 + 3593

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1975 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Medical Story" ) is 3593 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 9/20/2010 is 7186 days

7186 = 3593 + 3593

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1975 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Medical Story" ) is 3593 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-stuff-people-say-to-me-personally.html ]
[ See also: To Be Continued ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-event/i-havent-told-you-everything-1355821/

tv.com


The Event Season 1 Episode 1

I Haven't Told You Everything

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 20, 2010 on NBC

AIRED: Sep 20, 2010



http://www.tv.com/shows/hawaii-five-0/pilot-1350598/

tv.com


Hawaii Five-0 Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 20, 2010 on CBS

AIRED: Sep 20, 2010



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1027718/releaseinfo

IMDb


Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010)

Release Info

USA 20 September 2010 (New York City, New York) (premiere)



































DSC09160.JPG



































DSC09158.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=wall-street-money-never-sleeps

Springfield! Springfield!


Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010)


- Tell me how I should work, Jacob.
There are no buyers.
The market is what is waiting,
I just need some patience.
It's like the two Florida projects
five years ago ...
I did not panic
and earned 190,000.
Who is Henry Shane?
- Forget it. He is a wimp.
Is that over?
If I had listened to Henry
I would have asked all homes sold.
Like your father would.
No, Dad broke down, he saw his chance
and failed but he saw his chance.
Yes, and then took
Jack Daniels had his opportunity and success.
Can we not argue over
my father every time you come visit?
Well, you're so sensitive,
forget that I have started.
Your father is defending
as defending the smallpox.
The developers are behind me.
I only just need a bridge.
And the money Sagamore Road?
I have invested in new houses.
What did you think that I just
the money would resign?
Do not be so arrogant to
your mother Jacob Lawrence ...
Of course I know the risks.
You buy diamonds.
You've got the bonus right?
I remember that I
visited in the hospital ...
after school and thought, how tough is
my mother who saves lives.
Not change the subject.
I do not.
- I do not save lives.
But you did ot, and that's what counts.
I now earn more per month than
in my best years as a nurse.
You made a difference.
Do you listen to the broker
who preaches 'a difference'.
Ironic.
How much?
You're killing me.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:40 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 13 March 2015