Wednesday, March 04, 2015

De Queen




Now, here's a good example of post-dream influence causing me to remember a sleeping dream from very recently.

The sleeping dream in question happened the last time I was asleep or the time time before.

I have been thinking about it off and on since then.

I thought several times about writing here about it and then decided not to.

The reason I think I should write about it is before I have documented here details convincing to me that I have sleeping dreams that are prescient of observations I will make later during waking hours.

Still something nags at my mind that anything I write creates something I call a counter-paradox effect, which is an advanced theory I have create about my destiny to become a time-traveler, and I am not going to go into a lot of detail here now about that, but that nags at my mind thinking I am causing myself to have these thoughts.

So anyway, the operative fact here is that I finally decided to write this note only because of one reason. The reason is because I finally decided to review Google Streetview imagery of a specific section of downtown De Queen Arkansas.

The specific section is something I saw hours ago in a sleeping dream and that I have thought about.

Oh, yeah. Now I remember. That was Sunday morning. I remember that because I saw a detail from that dream echoed in the new episode of "The Simpsons" that was broadcast at 8 PM that night.

The scene with the felt-tip marker reminded me of my sleeping dream. The color was the same but the marker was pressed into my sweater.

Oh, and then yeah, the other important part. That detail was present somewhere else then later. But that time it was a ball-point pen instead of and felt-tip pen, which makes a difference. Was that "Better Call Saul" on Monday night? Can't recall for certain offhand without concentrating more on it.

So anyway, after the initial dream was when I watched for the first time the premiere episode of "Last Man on Earth" and that reminded me also of that sleeping dream.

The sleeping dream was Sunday morning early but I didn't watch that "Last Man on Earth" until I decided to watch the video on ComCast On Demand on Monday night just after I watched the new episode of AMC's "Better Call Saul."

In the sleeping dream, I distinctly remember going to see a movie with a woman. The woman was not someone I recognize from any real experience in my life. In the sleeping dream, she specifically said something about that being our first date.

We walked through some corridors.

Although the woman in the sleeping dream seemed familiar to me, for reasons that are not obvious to my mind, as I watched the woman from "Last Man on Earth", and considering there were other people around, such as how we were in a restaurant and passed by "Kojak" waiting a table, there seems to be something connected to it. I also find myself writing about it now and wondering if I am now forgetting something important.

One detail I have thought over several times is that I vaguely remembered after waking up that the name of the movie we saw on our first date was "Overcrowded."

She, or I, was sitting in that theatre and then threw the red ball-point ink towards the screen. There are other details that writing here now makes me remember but that doesn't seem important.

So the operative reason for this note is because of that section of street in De Queen that I saw in that sleeping dream. I just now looked at it and when I saw "furniture" that suddenly made me think about that sleeping dream.

"Furniture" was an element of that sleeping dream but damned if I can now recall specific details to describe. I do recall a workshop being there on that street and I can still visualize details from that sleeping dream but I don't know what it could mean, considering that I have proved to myself that my sleeping dreams can be prescient of actual observations I make later awake.

And then finally I think again that maybe some of us are supposed to compare our dreams and then question the why of how we would have similar sleeping dreams but that doesn't seem right either. With a specific person in mind I think that is an exercise we have been through before and is not something we need to do again now, or something.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?q=De+Queen,+AR&hl=en&ll=34.036586,-94.339251&spn=0.003988,0.008256&sll=47.672786,-117.477837&sspn=0.207369,0.65918&oq=dequ&t=h&hnear=De+Queen,+Sevier+County,+Arkansas&z=18&layer=c&cbll=34.036585,-94.340275&panoid=xlzyamMt6gB-dhcrQYNO4Q&cbp=12,98.68,,0,4.55

Google Maps


110 S 3rd St, De Queen, Arkansas, United States

Address is approximate











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?q=De+Queen,+AR&hl=en&ll=34.036586,-94.339251&spn=0.003988,0.008256&sll=47.672786,-117.477837&sspn=0.207369,0.65918&oq=dequ&t=h&hnear=De+Queen,+Sevier+County,+Arkansas&z=18&layer=c&cbll=34.036693,-94.340284&panoid=l34aFNVu-CDT3smPqrNbgw&cbp=12,179.26,,0,5.72

Google Maps


102 S 3rd St, De Queen, Arkansas, United States

Address is approximate



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:56 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 04 March 2015