Friday, March 13, 2015

Once upon a time




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 15, 2006


we were in a SQL Server class, that would have been 1999. Suzanne Morgan and Laura Miller were sitting in there behind me and to my right.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


That woman I used to work with at Microsoft, Laura Miller, also resembles somewhat this model:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linsey_Dawn_McKenzie


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 30, 2006


I started thinking about something my primary contact at the customer in Denver said to me when I was in Denver that time with Laura Miller. He had a Jeep just like mine


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 31, 2006


This memory, about STS-1, sounds a lot like Slim Pickens last scene in "Dr. Strangelove." Maybe that explains something that happened at Suzanne Morgan's house one evening in, I guess, 1999 or 2000. Suzanne suggested I pick a movie to watch. I walked over to the shelf of DVDs and my first choice was that movie. I didn't understand why Laura Miller declared immediately in response, with what seemed to be exasperation, which confused me for some reason, "I'm leaving."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/12/2006 3:53 PM
Microsoft had a woman sitting next to me for a long time that had hair that looked just like Linda Hamilton’s character in 1984’s “The Terminator.” I thought about that many times. I can’t remember her name. Lori-something maybe. It was when they were watching me through the window of my first “skybox” cubicle when I was in Premier Support for Developers. For the spectators outside that high-rise building in Bellevue watching me through the windows, she was on the right. Eddy Hahn, formerly of Las Vegas and originally of Hungary, was to the left. Now I think that my youngest child’s step-father is from Hungary. Sharon Bjeletich, who reminds me of Bosnia and Sarajevo, was to the left of Eddy. When I think back to her behavior, I recognize signs that she was upset because those people were watching me through the windows and they were also seeing her and the others. Microsoft later rearranged our seating and moved us to other cubicles down that aisle against the windows. But they put me at the end of the cubicle row so that only one person, Ross Heise, could be seen next to my cubicle. There were other cubicles to spectator-left, but they were perpendicular to my row and I was at the end of my row so those to the left couldn’t be seen outside. Laura Miller was closest to me and at the window cubicle of that row. The spectators might have been able to see here, I am not sure.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 November 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/02/08 7:26 AM


I found that only mildly interesting until I noted that her character in "The Santa Clause 2" is titled "Laura Miller," which is curious.

I don't think I have watched that movie in its entirety. Was her character originally married to Tim Allen's character before he is forced to assume the identity of Santa Claus?



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0187724/

Wendy Crewson
Date of Birth: 9 May 1956

"From the Earth to the Moon" (1998) (mini) TV mini-series .... Faye Stafford
The Santa Clause 2 (2002) .... Laura Miller


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 April 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/02/08 11:11 AM
I remember when I stopped to look at the statue of Jack Swigert in the Denver Airport and Laura Miller asked me what I was doing as she had continued walking and seemed to want to know why I stopped to look at the statue.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 April 2008 excerpt ends]



































http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Jack_Swigert_statue_at_Denver_Airport_-_1.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/12/08 10:46 PM
Reminds me of the drink I bought for Laura Miller as we waited in the Denver airport for the flight back to Seattle.

The basis for the plot to this particular film is about my personal experience in the 1970's as an official licensed detective for the New York City Police.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 November 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 31, 2006


I can't remember what we did after that, but I am certain we didn't watch the movie. I'm pretty certain that we all left at that point. Was that the night Suzanne affectionately put her hand on my chest as we were hugging goodbye? I wanted to return that thought, but judging from her husband's expression, that would have been problematic. He stayed very close to her the next time I was leaving their house as we were saying goodbye.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2006 excerpt ends]










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD movie:

00:27:33


Hector: Hey, I know what you're thinking, but -

Regina: That you're a cretin?

Hector: Sweetheart, you haven't seen those freaked-out zombies running around here?

Regina: Yeah, I was jumped by one.

Hector: Well, you got off lucky. Me and this girl pulled into town this morning.

Samantha: You don't work here?

Hector: No. I drive a truck. I was heading to San Diego with this girl I picked up. We were looking for a gas station. That's when we spotted one of those... Whatever they are. Looked like it was eating... Looked like it was eating a cat.

Samantha: A dead cat?

Hector: Semi-dead.

Samantha: Who'd want to eat a live cat?

Hector: Beats the shit out of me. This girl freaked out.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/freaked-out-under-dome-monday-01-july.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:03 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Monday 01 July 2013


Freaked Out "Under the Dome" Monday - 01 July 2013



I didn't think I would ever get to sleep today. I had been awake pushing on to 24 hours and then I was lying in bed and I still couldn't fall asleep.

I did finally fall asleep and then I awoke a few hours later and I woke up after a while and I was trying to remember any dreams I had while asleep to that point. I did dream about something but I couldn't recall even the most vague detail about them and I still cannot. And I still feel pretty lousy. And damn my left shoulder has been brutalizing me for several days now. Just a dull ache and that does not seem to be joint pain.

I had several other sleeping dreams today but I cannot recall any of them.

The only sleeping dream I had today that I can now recall seemed to happen just before I awoke and got out of bed and sat down here at my desk.

In the dream I was in a room that I was aware at some point that was some kind of immigration processing center.

The point in the sleeping dream I can start to recall details about is when I sat down in a chair and there was activity on both sides of me.

There was a woman I was vaguely aware of and there seemed to be another on the other side of me and the activity seemed to be similar to a dentists operating room or a hair salon.

I was sitting there waiting on something and then I decided I should get up and walk around because I think I had to check in somewhere, to become registered on a waiting list or something. I was there for a reason and I seemed to be there in an immigration facility.

I could see that I started walking through a wide hallway, a passageway in a building and there were a lot of people in there.

I found the end of the line and I got in line. A woman walked up behind me and the line behind me rapidly extended as other people got in line.

Then I walked out of the line. I was looking for food. I walked around the busy hallway and there were a lot of people and I was looking at signs on doors but I didn't see anything I recognized.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 July 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/21/07 5:32 PM
There was that time long ago I was over at Suzanne Morgan's house for a party. My finger started bleeding for some reason, I cut it on something, a bottle cap perhaps, and I asked Suzanne if she had a bandaid. She took me to the upstairs bedroom and put some stuff on it along with a bandaid and I remember that I wanted to ask if I could have a kiss too, but then I decided against saying that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 August 2007 excerpt ends]










She had also started working at Microsoft a few months after I started working there. I wrote about that here somewhere. Takes so damned long to find anything. I wrote about how I remember Wally Simpson commenting about my reaction the first time I saw Suzanne Morgan standing at a cubicle in our high-rise building in downtown Bellevue Washington State. I can still vaguely visualize that occurrence.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/16/08 4:23 PM
I think it was 1999 when I first saw a woman named Laura Miller at a Microsoft office, although I don't think she had been officially transfered from the Microsoft office in San Francisco yet.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 July 2008 excerpt ends]










Somewhere I wrote about how I remember that Lynn TerWoerds started working at Microsoft about six months after I started working there at the Microsoft high-rise building in downtown Bellevue Washington State.

So, she started talking to me, as best I recall. She invited me, I can guess, to go bicycle riding with her and Grace. I still recall she and I riding the Sammamish Trail at the turn of the year 2000 about the first of January and she was laughing because ice had formed on my face.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/5/2006 10:18 PM
I don’t remember the name of the event or the city it was in, but I guess it was in 2000 when I went up in the Skagit area for a bicycling event. Grace and Lynn did the 100 kilometer course and I completed the 100 mile course.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/5/2006 10:22 PM
I think this was it actually. The Skagit Spring Classic.

http://www.skagitbicycleclub.org/libraries/showfilepage/602


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 November 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/24/07 10:09 PM
That's why I had those brown boots. I had a lighter pair that looked like a style of construction boots that were actually Nike boots. Then I had a really good pair of darker brown boots that I can remember wearing up until I lived at Redmond. I felt there was some kind of "buzz" around that, not unlike Lynn laughing at my "Buzz Off" bicycle seat, but I never could fully understand what it all meant.

[ internet hyperlink: ] Brown Shoe: An officer or CPO in the Naval Aviation community.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/27/07 4:24 AM
It was called the Spring Classic. I did the 100-mile course and Lynn and Grace did the 62 mile course. The start was on Josh Wilson road near the airport and to the west of Burlington, WA.

http://www.skagitbicycleclub.org/articles/420?sbcsid=44f7dde2b25b4ccce95cad86ad20b70f

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/27/07 4:31 AM
N.C. That is Navy Cross. I was writing about the maritime flag combination of November Charlie, which sources indicate is a distress signal. But N.C. is also Navy Cross. What about D.W.? Was that anything?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/27/07 4:33 AM
Higgins Road. I remember that well that day I was riding the 100-mile course at the Spring Classic near Burlington, WA. It is right there near the start and finish of the course.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/17/07 12:36 AM
Curious reaction from Lynn one time when I spoke to Thedia


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/16/07 2:04 PM
I wonder why I was telling Lynn when we were riding bicycles along the Green River about the time with the boat. I was telling her something about a boat I had built out in the woods from materials I had dragged to some particular spot on the water. Something like that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/08 9:43 PM
I found myself attracted to Lynn from when she first started working in my group, which was about 6 months after I started working there. There seemed to be something else lingering in my mind that I could not understand and that was the basis for the feelings of attraction to her. I thought she was cute, and I mentioned that to Jon Langdon one time, in response to comments he made. But there was something else lingering in my mind that I still don't understand. There were comments she made that I didn't understand and still do not.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/08 9:47 PM
I wasn't interested in pursuing any kind of romantic entanglement, but I have always liked her company. I am not certain what or who she reminded me of from my true memory.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/08 9:51 PM
All I want to do is to get back home to my wife, where I should have been many years ago.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/08 9:55 PM
The Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda zombies continue to plot to disrupt my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 January 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/07 11:21 AM
I must have been here too. There are 215 days in the period 3/3/93 and 10/3/93. Multiplying 365 by .59 = 215. I wonder if I was that guy who had the RPG explode above his head in that one scene of the movie. There was that comment Mark Mogge made to me over the phone at Microsoft one day about how one the people that worked with him the Microsoft Charlotte office was in that battle, but it may be important that I didn't really believe him. The memory of not really believing him means something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hawk_Down

Based on the best-selling book detailing an ill-fated U.S. Army mission in Somalia on October 3, 1993.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/07 11:30 AM
Didn't I see that movie with Lynn and John? I think Lynn suggested it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-americans-2013&episode=s03e06

Springfield! Springfield!


The Americans

Born Again


Philip is losing faith in me.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/22/2006 8:50 AM
So that’s why I bought that particular bicycle seat for my Schwinn back sometime around the year 2000. Lynn pointed out a couple with a laugh that I didn’t understand that the seat was the phrase “Buzz Off” labeled on it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 November 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/7/2006 2:42 PM


Also, that details about Jeff Ingram’s blue-to-green car. I started thinking this morning about a jacket I used to wear long ago. I bought it around the time Lynn and I started bicycling, which I think was in 1999. I wore that jacket every time I went cycling and some parts of it were green and other parts blue. I remember one time, after I had been wearing it for a long time, I noticed that the logo emblem on one side of the chest was labeled as “Brooks.” I can remember feeling something like surprise that it was labeled “Brooks.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160127/quotes

IMDb


Charlie's Angels (2000)

Quotes


Charlie: Once upon a time there were three very different little girls who grew up to be three very different women with three things in common: they're brilliant, they're beautiful, and they work for me. My name is Charlie.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 26, 2006 9:20:16 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 26, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Earlier in my notes, I remember a time when I got out of boot camp, the same day I think. Three of us, still wearing our dress whites, rented a car and headed to the beach for the weekend. I was driving but didn't know how to get to Daytona. The next thing I remember, we were at the gated entrance to some facility. The security guard asked if we were "lost." We were at the entrance to Cape Canaveral.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/22/08 11:17 PM
I wonder if there is a reason his daughter resembles Lynda Carter. I also wonder about that painting they are standing in front of, which hasn't happened yet as I now watch it.



The Day After (1983)

58 SCIFIP: Tuesday, April 22 11:00 PM
1983, NR, ***1/2, 02:06, Color, English, United States, Made for TV


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 April 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/17/2006 1:35 PM


I think it was around that time I was thinking a lot about that final episode of TNG, in contrast with the time travel theory. With that TNG final episode, I realized that as I looked farther back in time, the larger this, whatever “this” was, became.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: December 31, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/31/06 12:21 AM
The date he invented time travel was 11/5/1955. That is 3 years, 3 months, 26 days before 3/3/1959. I feel as though there is something more precise about that clue, but I am not certain yet what it is.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 December 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 10:34 AM Thursday, June 28, 2007


This must have been where I was getting "Wonder Woman" from a while. I was thinking I had been married to Lynda Carter.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 June 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=super-troopers

Springfield! Springfield!


Super Troopers (2001)


Oh, I think he's going
to the window again.
Whoo-ooo-ooo!
Oh, the humanity!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247745/quotes

IMDb


Super Troopers (2001)

Quotes


Ursula: You're not going to tell anybody about this?

Foster: I already told my mom.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108238/quotes

IMDb


Striking Distance (1993)

Quotes


Jo Christman: We shouldn't be doing this - we're partners.

Tom Hardy: We should be shot.

Jo Christman: We should shoot each other.

Tom Hardy: Too much paperwork.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-new-orleans-2014&episode=s01e17

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS: New Orleans

More Now


King.
You been gone for 36 hours.
I told you on the phone, I'm sorry I left you in the dark.
I was in South Carolina.
Now I'm back.
Has it got something to do with the wall of crazy you got going on upstairs?










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-1301/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 3

Treehouse of Horror

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 25, 1990 on FOX

Quotes


(Kang and Kodos show off the amenities on their spaceship.)

Kang: And over here is our crowning achievement in amusement technology: an electronic version of what you call table tennis.

(Kang shows off a video screen that features the vintage video game Pong.)

Kang: Your primitive paddles have been replaced by an electronic--

Bart: Hey, that's just Pong. Get with the times, man.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=super-troopers

Springfield! Springfield!


Super Troopers (2001)


Check this out. Um, why don't you guys
put that, um...
over there?
- Move it, move it, move it.
- We want a drink! Come on.
Tap this thing!
Actually, you know what?
I think it's better...
Feng Shui if its, uh
over there.
Definitely. Definitely better over there
Oh, wait, wait. Guys Guys.
You know what?
Man, it's probably
better for the flow...



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 13 March 2015