Saturday, March 14, 2015

Oakwood




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:27:45 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: 1959 days

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
The best thing about living at Limestone is that I had that floor basically to myself for I don't know how long. I moved in on the first day the building opened and I remember later someone got on the elevator and was commenting about how it was the first time he had seen anyone else in the elevator. I sure do miss living like that. Of course, I had to endure some moron that apparently worked there walking into my apartment unannounced. I was walking through my living room one morning and he and another guy just unlocked my door and walked in. I asked him what he was doing. The guy behind him seemed to be laughing. Damn, I was pissed off. They came in another time too when they weren't supposed to


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2006 excerpt ends]










2000 film "The Patriot" DVD video:

00:20:22


Benjamin Martin: What are you doing?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The


My God. What's happened to you?
I've been... I've been working.
You remember that? You used to care about your work.
I care more about my life. And yours.
I came by the house every day after the funeral...
and every week and every other month.
Then I stopped coming. Did you even notice?
- It hurt me, Alex... very much. - Then why are you here now?
- There are some things I have to say you may not like hearing... - I know. I know.
You're concerned. I know. I hear it from Mrs. Watchit every day.
But really... I need you to go.
- I won't leave. Not with you hiding down here. - I'm not hiding.
You know that's what it is. Mrs. Watchit says you're in here all hours... day and night.
Alex, will you please stand still and look at me!
It wasn't your fault.
No. It wasn't my fault.
Maybe we should blame Mrs. Watchit for picking up the ring from the jeweller.
Or the jeweller for making it.
Or the poor bastard who tore the stone from the earth.
Maybe I should blame you for introducing me to Emma in the first place. Yes.
Alexander, nothing will ever change what happened.
No, you're wrong, because I will change it.
David, I appreciate your concern. I do.
But I ask you to have faith in me.
Well, l-I want to have faith in you, Alex, but...
Wha... What are... What are you doing here?










http://www.leethomson.myzen.co.uk/The_Twilight_Zone/The_Twilight_Zone_1x01_-_Where_is_Everybody.pdf


THE TWILIGHT ZONE

Episode 101: "WHERE IS EVERYBODY?"


VOICE
(filtered)
This is the Special Operator. The number you have reached is not a working number. Please make sure you have the right number and are dialing it correctly.

MIKE
A recording?

(he pounds on the receiver hook and shouts)

Operator! Look, all I want to know is where I am. I just want to know the name of this place.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 1:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: stalking, obsession


Then I moved to Limestone, that was I believe November 2000.


I started complaining at Limestone about the traffic noise, but I wonder if that was the real problem. I'll bet the dream manipulation was going on then too and I was exhausted from not getting enough sleep due to the disturbances. Unlike at Oakwood, I don't remember what they were telling me though and I was confusing the traffic noise for the disturbance.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb


The Time Machine (2002)

Quotes


David Philby: I'm glad he's gone. Maybe he's finally found a place where he can be happy.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:22 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 14 March 2015