Sunday, March 29, 2015

I'm better now.




I mean, the information I am posting on my blog is incendiary.

I am really on a streak. And I still have more interesting information to publish.

I know it's a lot to read and I guess most people might brush it off because some of it makes no sense. Well, some of it is work I am doing making posts for the future.

Someone once told me something is wrong with my brain, to paraphrase the comment, and that's true.

But I only have to read back over my post titled 'Spokane Valley' on Thursday 26 March 2015 to understand I am following some kind of subconscious instinct.

And well, I am crazy. Literally. Recently I started to wonder if I am a psychopath. Cured, but psychopath nonetheless. I don't do weird stuff. I don't bother people. Most people wouldn't even know I am around. But I've got to be demented to not be able to consciously recall the life I am certain I was living secretly in the 1990s and as I have theorized about in my blog.

I don't know if professionals who work as lawyers or in the medical field makes one more likely to understand or less likely to understand.

One thing is certain, no one in any hospital that is within my access can help me. The last time I first went to a doctor the interaction almost killed me. I have been thinking for a while I was waiting for someone to give me the signal that killing myself was permitted. That happened only after they secretly drugged me at that hospital.

Well, I did have problems. But they took the easy road. They didn't even try to ask me any questions. They just drugged me.

So lately I have been thinking that sort of fried something in my brain. I have the certain sense that nothing was wrong with me until that point. That I was in complete possession of my memory of the secret life I theorize about in the 1990s and only after they secretly drugged me - a physical attack on my brain - then that caused me to lose conscious awareness of those secret details.

So what am I doing now. I haven't had a conversation with any person in a social context in a decade. I am isolated. I feel as though I am some kind of plague victim. A plague of the conscious mind.

I just don't understand why my blog is being so actively ignored by the public.

There are truly matters of public concern in my documentation and yet despite how much better I have gotten at decoding it I am still being actively ignored.

Oh, sure, the parasites are still around outside. They break into my apartment when I am gone. They want to steal my secrets. And I have some really great secrets locked away in my mind. Those secrets would have really benefited humankind but why should I give away anything? I have secrets advanced beyond any current human comprehension and why should I give any of that away? Why when all they want to do is steal from me. I have no confidence in the human race with the advanced secrets I have locked away. Everyday I drag myself out of bed and read constantly the news and constantly I read nothing of importance and I know that I am not going to share my valuable information with the world. The purpose of my activities in the 1990s was to prove just how powerful is the technology of the mind I possess. All the people who learned of my power figured out was they need to fear me and to seek revenge against me. That's all they are doing now.

So it's all pointless. I have seen no reason to help and to share my advanced secrets.

Well, all you have to do is to read my blog post recently about Spokane Valley to understand why I was obsessed with moving here a couple years ago. I feel certain that is all something I established in the 1990s and I have been simply following some kind of subconscious instinct about all those plans I made back then, hypothetically. Something happened to me and I lost that information from conscious awareness.

I have been looking around again wondering if I have gotten through to anybody and I see that I am still failing miserably.





With moderate surprise this is just about exactly what I started off here in this section to write about *them*, that television news organization.

I watch their newscasts all the time and with all the fluff they report I have started to wonder about it. I mean, it sounds like more advertising than news reporting.

I started wondering last night if they are reporters or a sales force. Any company wanting publicity might be paying them hard cash to get their stories run on the television. Advertising to an audience that would have never heard of them otherwise.

Makes sense why I still am ignored actively despite how easy it is to create a media circus in the United States.





http://www.krem.com/story/tech/2015/03/27/facebook-secret/70553918/

KREM 2

CBS Spokane


One secret Facebook doesn't want you to know

Kim Komando, Special for USA TODAY 12:27 p.m. PDT March 27, 2015

Here's what Facebook does behind the scenes to your News Feed.

Did you know that U.S. Facebook users spend an average of 40 minutes a day catching up on the lives of their friends, families, plus reading the latest news and watching fun videos? If you use Facebook on your smartphone or tablet, that means you're probably looking at it an average of 14 times a day, which is a lot when you think about it.

Many of Facebook's 1.3 billion users also spend their time posting their own stories and photos, or sharing interesting links. In fact, a massive 27% of daily mobile Internet upload traffic is just to Facebook.

When you post something on Facebook for your friends or followers to see, you probably expect it to show up in every one of their news feeds. Isn't sharing with your friends the point of Facebook? But it turns out that really isn't the case.

That is because behind the scenes, Facebook is picking and choosing which posts appear in which timelines. Facebook claims this filtering helps your friends and followers only see posts that interest them the most. But as Facebook tweaks this system, it seems fewer and fewer people are "interested" in seeing your posts. This is especially a bummer for the 50+ million businesses, brands, bands and celebrities who use Facebook for marketing and promotion.

Of course, Facebook offers the opportunity for you to pay for a "promoted post" to put it in front of a guaranteed number of your audience members. However this tactic can be pretty expensive depending on the size of your audience. Fortunately, there is a free option, but to really make it work, you'll have to get your followers involved.

Basically, Facebook bases a user's interest in other Facebook pages by how often that user interacts with each page. As an example, if you head over to my Facebook page and click the Like button, you'll immediately start seeing my fun, helpful and inspirational daily posts in your news feed.

However, unless you interact with some of my posts, fewer and fewer will appear in your timeline until they eventually disappear from your timeline. When I say "interact," that means clicking on story links, clicking the "Like" button, commenting on the post or sharing the post with your friends.

On the other hand, if you do regularly click on posts (or like them, or share them, or comment on them), then Facebook will show you even more posts from that person or business. It makes sense, but also it means if you haven't interacted with a friend or business for a while, then you are probably missing their latest updates that you might actually enjoy. So what can you do?

Visiting a friend's profile page is a good way to let Facebook know you're interested again. You can type the friend's name in the search bar at the top of the screen, or go to your Friends list in the left column. After visiting their page, you should start seeing their posts again. Better yet, click Like on a few posts or even leave a comment or two. That's certain to tip off Facebook that you are indeed interested in that page. Just watch out for these scam posts that people are spreading like wildfire.

You should also look in the left-hand column of your Facebook page, under your name and profile picture. Click where is says "News Feed" and change your feed from "Top Stories" to "Most Recent." This tells Facebook you want to see everything from your friends as soon as it's posted, rather than settling for what Facebook thinks you want to see. Just be aware that this setting tends to switch back to "Top Stories" on its own, so you'll want to check it every so often.

There's also the chance you "un-followed" a person or business in the past without realizing. In the upper-right corner of your Facebook page, click the upside-down triangle and select "News Feed Preferences." This shows you everyone you're following and that you've stopped following in the past. It's a quick way to choose who should and shouldn't show up in your news feed.

Now, I can hear some of you saying, "That's great, Kim, if I want to fix my news feed, but what about my friends, family or customers?" That is the trick, because you can't use Facebook to let them know they aren't seeing you on Facebook.

If you're running a personal page, there is a workaround that uses Facebook. You can tag your friends in a post you think they'd like to see. When you're creating a status update, type the "@" symbol and then start typing a friend's name. A list will appear of friends that match that name and you can select the one you want. Repeat this for as many people as you want to include and then finish your update.

Everyone who's tagged will get a notification they were tagged in one of your posts, and will probably go look at it. Just make sure it's something that they actually want to see so they like it or share it.

If you're running a free business page, tagging followers in your posts isn't such a great idea unless you have very few followers. If you have even a few hundred followers, you need another approach. You might need to send out an email or put something on Twitter to share your news with your followers. Even better, send them a message with an incentive to visit your Facebook page regularly, such as contests or exclusive coupons.

As a last resort, you could pay for a promoted post or two to remind your audience that your business is still around. In the promoted post, remind the reader to like, share or comment on the post. Your goal is to prompt some kind of engagement, so make sure the post is something that your audience is going to connect with.

Thinking about using Facebook for more traditional advertising? Click here to learn about a type of Facebook ad not many people have heard of, but that really works.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:02 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 29 March 2015