Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"I've been trying hard to reach you"




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Daniel: What? - I know you said no calls.
Tomas Vergis is on Caprica.
He's meeting Defense Minister Chambers today.
Obviously he's making a play for the U-87 contract.
I hate to say I told you so.
His company is years behind us.
Word is, Vergis has developed a met a-cognitive processor.
We've been trying to crack that technology for a decade.
Suddenly he's got it? I don't think so.
Vergis is going to tell Chambers that he has an MCP, that much I know.
If it's true I mean, if they really have a viable, independent artificial brain Can't be.
Then the only thing they need - is a robotic body to put it in.
- I know.
I know.
First thing is, find out if it's true.
Saying you've got the MCP is one thing.
Actually having it is another.
See what you can find out.
Okay.
And, Cyrus Did you ever hear of these virtual nightclubs for kids, teenagers? You know, they hack the holobands and create these places where they can go and do things.
It's only been an underground phenomenon for about, oh, five years now.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=4002

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969 - 1974

295 - Remarks at a Meeting With the Vice President- Designate.

October 13, 1973

STARTING immediately, the Congressman will receive the daily intelligence briefings--this is what I have in my hand here--and will participate in meetings of the National Security Council, meetings of the Cabinet, and other meetings that the Vice President would participate in once he is confirmed.

Also, we are making arrangements for Congressman Ford to have an office in the EOB so that he can get his work prepared for the day when he moves from the House down here to the White House in terms of his operations here, and of course over in the Senate they give you an office, too.

We have had here--the fact of the matter is, I was talking to Dr. Kissinger at 8 o'clock this morning on the Mideast. We met for a half hour or so, and we have had just another hour now, and the Congressman has been briefed on the Mideast situation 'because he is going to be leaving the city. He had engagements that he made before he knew he was going to have his new assignment, so he is going to where--Grand Rapids?

VICE PRESIDENT-DESIGNATE FORD. Grand Rapids. I am coming back for church tomorrow, and then going---

THE PRESIDENT. Oh, you are going to make that?

VICE PRESIDENT-DESIGNATE FORD. Yes.

THE PRESIDENT. Oh, good. Well, I told Hudnut he wouldn't have to pray for you tomorrow, he could just pray for me. So now he will pray for both of us.

Then you are going to see your boy in Denver?

VICE PRESIDENT-DESIGNATE FORD. In Utah.

THE PRESIDENT. Utah.

VICE PRESIDENT-DESIGNATE FORD. And on to Portland for a speech that I have planned for about 6 months, and then coming back Monday.

THE PRESIDENT. Fine. Well, this is our first official meeting since he was nominated, and I thought you would kind of like to cover it.

Note: The remarks, which began at 10:50 a.m. in the Oval Office at the White House, took place during a portion of the meeting when reporters and photographers were invited to be present.

Also attending the meeting were Henry A. Kissinger, Secretary of State, and Alexander M. Haig, Jr., Assistant to the President.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


- Daniel: What goes on here? - Lacy: Pretty much anything.
No limits.
That's the motto.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1387739/releaseinfo

IMDb


Caprica (TV Series)

Pilot (2009)

USA 21 April 2009 (DVD premiere)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

The Imperfections of Memory


Graystone Industries is in a free fall.
So is the entire tech sector.
Graystone plays long ball.
He'll be back.
This limited-edition version of the Graystone OS-9 holoband is unsurpassed in quality.
No shot centaurs win possession.
How come the Bucs are only a ten-point favorite? It might take more than two wins in a row to start thinking juggernaut.
Hey.
I had court-side seats, thought I'd stop by, say hello.
You're not allowed here.
Well, it's all a question of timing, don't you think? No, I don't.
Cyrus Xander, I have been wanting to meet you










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


You do not tell the Guatrau you need time to think about anything.
You say, "yes, sir.
Thank you, sir.
May I have another?" You swore allegiance to him, Sam.
Not me.
You have no problem taking his cubits.
I don't care if he put me through law school or not.










http://www.tv.com/shows/better-call-saul/bingo-3069012/

tv.com


Better Call Saul Season 1 Episode 7

Bingo

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 16, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 3/16/15



http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=205&t=17183


F.D. » Transcripts » A-B » Better Call Saul


01x07 - Bingo


What's all this? It's just some case files. I'm out of room at the office. I don't want to leave them in the car. There's a lot of sensitive information. Y... you're not planning to leave them here. Yeah, I don't know, Jimmy. It'll just be for a little while, okay? I'm practically sleeping on these things back at my place. Business is that good? [Chuckles] It's booming streets of gold. Yeah. I'll get these out of here as quick as I can. I just need to file the 4-13s on some of these wills, and, uh, I'll be out of your hair. 4-13s? Personal property statements. You mean 5-13s. Yeah. Sorry. I was just working with these seniors. Maybe the dementia's contagious, huh?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Listen to me, okay? We'll talk about this later.
When are you going to realize that later is too late?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 17 March 2015