Thursday, March 12, 2015

"Suddenly, you hear and see"




Oh, right. That was something I started calling my "Paul theory" which is something I crafted to explain certain irregularities with my extensively thought out and so-called 'time-traveler effect' and its complement 'counter-paradox theory.'

My thoughts were inspired possibly by something I recall someone once telling me back in the mid-1990s about how he believed that human's brain store memory similar in quality to a VCR.

Well, there are some people out there right now who might confuse me with a certain super-smart brain doctor but the reality is far from the fact and that guy in the mid-1990s was certainly no doctor and couldn't even be confused for one.

I instantly dismissed the notion because I cannot imagine the human brain could store that much information. I imagine the brain would have to store picture element by picture element ever single detail a person has observed and column after column and row after row of pixels red green blue.

Today I have considered an alternative idea. Well, it's basically the "biological memory" associated with my so-called "Paul theory".

This theory specifically I am thinking of today is that the massive amount of memory is stored as basic text descriptions of observations.

For example, "I looked out the window and saw blue sky".

That text string requires a lot less storage space, I guess, than pixel by pixel storage of that image of looking outside at the sky.

And then I imagine again some kind of normalized SQL database associated with an image stored already in my brain of that blue sky. The memory I visualize is either that actual blue sky or it is a previous observance of blue sky.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/the-artful-dodger-3068514/

tv.com


NCIS Season 12 Episode 17

The Artful Dodger

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 10, 2015 on CBS

AIRED: 3/10/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis&episode=s12e17

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS

The Artful Dodger


GIBBS: Bishop what are you doing? Rule 20: "Always look under.
" TONY: Rule 20.
Rarely quoted, widely interpreted.
Could've slipped out of the lieutenant's hand when he was hit.
McGEE: A pen? Standard gift for fancy people.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:54 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Queensryche: Silent Lucidity


[I remember one evening when I was out drinking, Norm asked me about this song. That would have been no later than 1991.]

http://www.lyricstime.com/queensryche-lyrics.html
Release Date - 1990.09.04

Hush now don't cry
Wipe away the teardrop from your eye
You're lying safe in bed
It was all a bad dream
Spinning in your head
Your mind tricked you to feel the pain
Of someone close to you leaving the game of life
So here it is, another chance
Wide awake you face the day
Your dream is over...or has it just begun?

There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run to in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize it and you were scared
It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the tears
And ride the whims of your mind
Commanding in another world
Suddenly, you hear and see
This magic new dimension

CHORUS
I-will be watching over you
I-am gonna help you see it through
I-will protect you in the night
I-am smiling next to you...in silent lucidity

If you open your mind for me
You won't rely on open eyes to see
The walls you built within
Come tumblng down, and a new world will begin
Living twice at once you learn
You're safe from pain in the dream domain
A soul set free to fly
A round trip journey in your head
Master of illusion, can you realize
Your dream's alive, you can be the guide but...


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://fcsorm.dyndns.org/fcsorm/images/pdfdata/pdfbooks/firecontrolclass/fcsclass02.pdf

UNITED STATES NAVY

Naval Education and Training Command


Fire Controlman Second Class

DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT A: Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.


FIRE CONTROLMAN

SECOND CLASS

NAVEDTRA 10277

1985 Edition


page 3-10


INTERRUPTS. - Interrupts in the computer system cause main program intervention, which causes the program to jump to the INTERRUPT ENTRANCE REGISTER. During an interrupt, an instruction, designated by the condition causing the interrupt, is executed.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-returned-us-2015&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Returned

Simon


Um, we were gonna write our own.
I haven't gotten around to mine yet.










http://www.metrolyrics.com/ballad-of-jed-clampett-lyrics-flatt-and-scruggs.html

METROLYRICS


Ballad Of Jed Clampett


And up through the ground come a bubbling crude

(Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:23 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 12 March 2015