Saturday, March 07, 2015

Over the wall.




I dreamed of that while sleeping this morning. Certain details are substantially different but if I described here that sleeping dream then the similarities would certainly seem compelling.

I have proved to myself here in this record past occurrences so that means what I am seeing is not just some crazy delusions in my mind.

I resist describing here this latest occurrence because I am still trying to wrap my mind around my original notion of my so-called 'time-traveler effect'. I have largely discredited that original notion but the idea still seems credible to me.

What seems more credible is my so-called 'counter-paradox theory' but the problem with that is I created that notion to complement certain irregularities associated with my so-called 'time-traveler effect'.

My methods for creating those notions is decidedly not scientific so I do not now really recall the line of thought as I created those notions.

As I was thinking a few minutes of what to write here I started thinking that I originally created my so-called 'time-traveler effect' as an alternative explanation to my belief - rightly so - that I was aware telepathically of communications of another mind with my own mind.

So I'm still trying to figure that out.

Recent evidence has proved to me that if my so-called 'time-traveler effect' is true then the documentation is not just this plain text file. So sure, I mean that's simple: I carry back all the images with me too. But the alternative explanation I documented here once is something that the 1984 film "The Philadelphia Experiment" made me think about, or maybe the other way around. Anyway, the idea is that if I can be matter materialized backwards in time then all the possessions here in my apartment could be sent back too.

But I don't describe the sleeping dream here from this morning. I record nothing about it and the sleeping dream of the many I tossed and turned over last night encompasses multiple characters and their predicaments that I saw something similar happening to me in the sleeping dream.



































DSC09089.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=gremlins

Springfield! Springfield!


Gremlins (1984)


They've been here too.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:44 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 07 March 2015