Sunday, March 08, 2015

"I couldn't let them off that easy"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:50 PM Monday, May 09, 2011


From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia )


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 May 2011 excerpt ends]



































DSC09093.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/02/06 10:18 PM
I have been wondering about a small scar on my abdomen. It could be a .22 caliber bullet wound judging by the size.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 December 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/14/08 8:00 AM
I am not certain which of the scars on my arms, although there aren't many of them, are bullet wounds, and which ones were caused from a power drill the Libyan's used on me in 1986. I am quite certain that scar on my left hand is from a power drill bit and at least one other scar on my right arm might be from a power drill, but it could be from a smaller caliber bullet.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 January 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/12/2006 11:27 AM
Was I part of the group that is known as Delta Force? That would make sense. It would also explain why people have been trying so hard to get me killed. Bush knows that he couldn’t get away with conveniently declassifying somebody’s cover with that group. But he would try though if he thought I wasn’t going to remember any of it. He thought that I would never remember which meant he wouldn’t get caught. A lot of the people who knew me probably didn’t know what was going on or if they were watching the conversation going on about me in secret, they thought it was part of my operation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 5:28 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: hate


Kerry Burgess wrote:
The conclusion I reached yesterday is that I have been trying to rationalize with cold-blooded killers. That is the net effect of all this, I just didn't really understand, or believe, it until now. And they're the worst kind of killers, they are cowards. At least if a killer is literally holding a gun to my head, I still have a fighting chance. This thing is just a fight against pure cowardice.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2006 excerpt ends]










1998 film "Armageddon" DVD video:

00:08:04


Tourist's husband: Why are we not going?

Taxi driver: Well, you know why? Because this is New York City. Anything could have happened. Let me see, it could have been a terrorist bombs or a dead body or somebody shot, stabbed and it's Friday! Payday! Somebody probably jumped, didn't get their paycheck.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=windtalkers

Springfield! Springfield!


Windtalkers (2002)


Fortunately, he couldn't help them
even if he wanted to.
- Sir?
- Man's a Navajo, not a codetalker.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/12/08 2:58 AM
That is why "Doug Masters" Cessna had the 9828 as the registration number in the 1986 movie "Iron Eagle." I wanted to fly into Earth orbit with McAuliffe on 1/28/1986 but I was still grounded because of my head injury on 5/9/1985 from the anti-aircraft missile explosion that killed my RIO and almost caused me to crash into the ocean when I was the pilot of a U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 May 2008 excerpt ends]










1986 film "Iron Eagle" DVD video:

00:26:13


Defense Minister Colonel Akir Nakesh: You are allowed a statement on your behalf.

US Air Force Colonel Ted Masters: This court is a fraud. At no time did I violate your territorial airspace. At no time did we engage in any type of intelligence-gathering operation. This trial is a blatant violation of international law.

Defense Minister Colonel Akir Nakesh: Colonel, the American naiveté never ceases to amaze me. We make the laws in this country. We are not subject to your ridiculous Western alliances. I am a pilot myself. And when in flight, I am always aware of my exact position. I have no doubt you were quite clear about yours. Your country has been warned time and time again! Yet your leaders choose to make light of our demands. Reparation is our due and we shall have our due.










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=Iron+Eagle&title_id=M981790d8&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&pag=29

SUBZIN


Iron Eagle (1986)


00:42:58 Welcome, Minister.

00:43:00 We will take you to the prison at once.

00:43:32 I've been informed you will not sign the confession we require.

00:43:36 I came to ask you to reconsider.

00:43:38 You see?

00:43:40 I am a compassionate man.

00:43:43 I understand your courage and your sense of duty.

00:43:46 But there are those in power above me...

00:43:50 ...who do not share my sentiments.

00:43:55 If you mean your beloved leader, have him come here...

00:43:58 ...and see me personally.

00:44:00 I'll give him a confession.

00:44:01 I'll shove it up his ass!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 5:20 PM
the medic tells "Colonel Young" that he would need an MRI and a qualified doctor to read it in the dialog about his head wound and the paralysis in his legs and that reminds me of the doctor at the VA talking to me about the results from the catscan when I was inpatient at the VA. I later mentioned what I thought was something wrong with the top of my skull to the psychiatrist or psychologist or whatever he was and he seemed to look it over but he never gave me any useful information about it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:50 PM Monday, May 09, 2011


http://www.tv.com/the-simpsons/radio-bart/episode/1333/summary.html

tv.com

The Simpsons

Season 3, Episode 13

Radio Bart

Air Date

Thursday January 9, 1992


On his birthday, Bart receives a "Superstar Celebrity" microphone that transmits sound to an AM radio. Bart decides to use the device to play a prank on the town and places the radio deep inside a well, using the microphone to pose as Timmy O'Toole. But later, when Bart gets stuck in the well himself, the town decides to leave him there as punishment for playing the prank.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 May 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:50 PM Monday, May 09, 2011


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0706368/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Space: Above and Beyond"

Pilot (1995)


Sergeant Major Frank Bougus: In space, no one can hear you scream unless it is the war cry of a U.S. Marine!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 May 2011 excerpt ends]










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 10/4/2008 is 6128 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 6128 days



From 3/15/1943 ( premiere US film "The Last Roundup" ) To 2/14/1986 ( premiere US film "The Delta Force" ) is 15677 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/4/2008 is 15677 days



From 1/22/1929 ( Charles Alvin Beckwith ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 15677 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/4/2008 is 15677 days



From 6/21/1996 ( premiere US film "Lone Star" ) To 10/4/2008 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 3/26/1986 ( Jessica McClure ) To 10/4/2008 is 8228 days

8228 = 4114 + 4114

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/6/1977 ( premiere US TV movie "Tail Gunner Joe" ) is 4114 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/11/come-out-of-things-unsaid.html ]


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/10/20081004-1.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

October 4, 2008

President Bush Visits Midland, Texas

George W. Bush Childhood Home

Midland, Texas

1:30 P.M. CDT

THE PRESIDENT: It's an amazing experience to come back to a place where you were raised. Laura was raised in Midland, I was raised in Midland, this is -- this is one of the three homes I lived in, and I kind of remember it. (Laughter.) The bedroom -- actually I do remember the wood on the wall that -- in the bedroom.

You know, I love Midland, and Texas.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076794/releaseinfo

IMDb


Tail Gunner Joe (1977 TV Movie)


Release Dates

USA 6 February 1977



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076794/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Tail Gunner Joe (1977) (TV)


Peter Boyle ... Sen. Joseph McCarthy










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Shoot_Me_Santa


Don't Shoot Me Santa

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Don't Shoot Me Santa" is a song by Las Vegas-based rock band The Killers. The song was released November 27, 2007, as a digital download.










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

EP: "(RED) Christmas EP" (2011)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/dontshootmesanta.html


THE KILLERS


"Don't Shoot Me Santa"

Oh Santa
I've been waiting on you
That's funny kid
Because I've been coming for you

Oh Santa
I've been killing just for fun
Well the party's over kid
Because I
Because I got a bullet in my gun
A bullet in your what?

Santa's got a bullet in his gun
You know it, Santa's got a bullet in his gun

Don't shoot me Santa Claus
I've been a clean living boy
I promise you
Did every little thing you asked me to
I can't believe the things I'm going through

Don't shoot me Santa Claus
Well no one else around believes me
But the children on the block they tease me
I couldn't let them off that easy

Oh Santa
It's been a real hard year
There just ain't no gettin' around this
Life is hard
But look at me
I turned out alright

Hey Santa
Why don't we talk
Believe me
This ain't what I wanted
I love all you kids, you know that
Hell, I remember when you were just 10 years old
Playing out there in the desert
Just waiting for a sip of that sweet Mojave rain
In the sweet Mojave rain
The boy was on his own

Don't shoot me Santa Claus
I've been a clean living boy
I promise you
Did every little thing you asked me to
I can't believe the things I'm going through

Don't Shoot me Santa Claus
Well no one else around believes me
But the children on the block they tease me
I couldn't let them off that easy

They had it coming
So why can't you see?
I couldn't turn my cheek no longer
The sun is going down and Christmas is near
Just look the other way and I'll disappear forever

Woo!

Don't shoot me Santa Claus
Well no one else around believes me
But the children on the street they tease me
I couldn't let them off that easy

Believe me
Santa
Santa










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


White: You need this?

Hector: No, thanks. I have one.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:31 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 08 March 2015