Saturday, March 07, 2015

Hmmm. You're giving me something new to think about.




I think now about the dreadful condition I have experienced a few days now, lessened somewhat today, and a condition not obvious from this writing, and a condition that is distinctive and rare to me, and I think now about the past times I have experienced this condition, a condition I didn't document because I didn't think there was any reason to document it.

I don't go into detail here because I am still struggling with my notion of my so-called time-traveler effect. I have largely discredited the notion of this text file I am keeping as the source of my so-called time-traveler effect but the idea was a good idea and something about it still nags at my mind. My notion of my so-called counter-paradox theory is not so much discredited but I thought up that idea as a companion to my so-called time-traveler effect and I am again trying to think up a few simple steps to test that notion. You know, the craziest ideas can't be tested. I feel that I can test my ideas of time-traveler effects and that means that I have the right idea. Also, I have written less about it but I did document my idea that none of the information has to be physically recorded. I mean, I am talking about time-travel and about telepathy here so use your imagination.

Also, you would have known this was going to happen at this time. You (or someone) planned it.

So, anyway, this latest idea makes sense in one regard. One regard is that if for some reason that our minds have become shackled together somehow then makes sense to me that distance would cause a distinctive condition. My guess is that condition becomes worse over time. The reason I believe that's true is because of the process affecting our minds in the first place. There has to be a reason for it. The arrangement is not something either wants. My guess is many other people are afflicted by the same problem and do not know it yet. I suspect many people are doing stuff they would not be doing if not for that affliction. I think things are just going to get worse.

Somehow everything that has happened to me personally over the past 15 years must be some kind of process to get me to defeat that link.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/260.htm

Attached [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 47304.2

Original Airdate: 8 Nov, 1993


CRUSHER: I think our link is getting stronger.

PICARD: Maybe if we put some distance between us, that might weaken it.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-new-orleans/my-brothers-keeper-3067059/

tv.com


NCIS: New Orleans Season 1 Episode 16

My Brother's Keeper

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 24, 2015 on CBS

AIRED: 2/24/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-new-orleans-2014&episode=s01e16

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS: New Orleans

My Brother’s Keeper


Chris there's a difference between manic and happy.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/260.htm

Attached [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 47304.2

Original Airdate: 8 Nov, 1993


CRUSHER: You were thinking it?

PICARD: The transceivers. Lorin said that they would align themselves to our psi-wave patterns.

CRUSHER: The implants must be transmitting our thoughts. What am I thinking?

PICARD: I don't know.

CRUSHER: I can't hear your thoughts, either.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Pont+Mirabeau,+Paris,+France&hl=en&ll=48.846799,2.2752&spn=0.000028,0.033023&sll=47.271775,-122.980957&sspn=6.217539,21.09375&oq=Pont+Mirabeau&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=48.846854,2.275085&panoid=W8RAlpEUfuK02KLnWX3DVA&cbp=12,62,,0,-5.54

Google Maps


Pont Mirabeau, Paris, Île-de-France, France










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/11/07 3:41 AM
Jim Morrison was alive for 330 months, 3 weeks, 4 days.

That must be where the 3 years, 30 weeks, 3 days, comes from.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/11/07 3:43 AM
I wonder if I fired him and then he had that drug overdose.

I was thinking yesterday that "Captain Picard" is from France because Jim Morrison is buried in France. Or it is because of Paris Hilton, as in Paris, France. There is also that episode titled "We'll Always Have Paris."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 March 2007 excerpt end]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051525/quotes

IMDb


The Defiant Ones (1958)

Quotes


Noah Cullen: There, now just the meanness shines through.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:24 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 07 March 2015