Thursday, December 01, 2011

United States Silver Star




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jennifer Aniston

Date of Birth

11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Star


Silver Star

The Silver Star is the third-highest military decoration that can be awarded to a member of any branch of the United States armed forces for valor in the face of the enemy.

The Silver Star is awarded for gallantry in action against an enemy of the United States not justifying one of the two higher awards - the service crosses (Distinguished Service Cross, the Navy Cross, or the Air Force Cross), the second-highest military decoration, or the Medal of Honor, the highest decoration. The Silver Star may be awarded to any person who, while serving in any capacity with the armed forces, distinguishes himself or herself by extraordinary heroism involving one of the following actions:

In action against an enemy of the United States

While engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Action_Ribbon


Combat Action Ribbon

The Combat Action Ribbon (CAR) is a personal military decoration of the United States Navy, United States Marine Corps, and United States Coast Guard which is awarded to those who, in any grade including and below that of a Captain in the Navy and Coast Guard (or Colonel in the Marine Corps), have actively participated in ground or surface combat.

Additional awards of the Combat Action Ribbon are denoted by gold and silver award stars.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Award_star


Award star

An award star is a decoration issued to personnel of the United States Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard in lieu of multiple awards of the same award. An award star is very similar to an oak leaf cluster, which serves the same purpose in the United States Army and United States Air Force. Award stars are sometimes referred to as Gold Stars and Silver Stars (not to be confused with the Silver Star Medal).

Award stars are issued in two degrees, gold and silver, with silver considered the higher degree as is the tradition in the U.S. military. An award star is issued in lieu of multiple awards of the same decoration with the first award star issued for the second award of the decoration. For instance, if a service member received three Achievement Medals, their service record would reflect the Achievement Medal with two gold award stars.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_Marshal_Badge.png


File:US Marshal Badge.png


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service


United States Marshals Service

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a United States federal law enforcement agency


The service assists with court security and prisoner transport, serves arrest warrants, and seeks fugitives.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x18_-_The_One_With_Joeys_Award.html


Friends 7x18 - The One With Joeys Award


Guys, you won't believe this!
- I just talked to my agent... - Oh, my God!
I'm sorry. Too soon. You go.
I got nominated for Days of Our Lives!
- Good for you! - Congratulations!
I can't believe you're nominated for an Emmy!
- Soap Opera Digest Award? - No. I'm up for a "Soapie. "
Is that something you're making up?
No, no, no, it's real! And it has been, since 1998.
I'm up for a Soapie!
Oh, my God!
My God! That's the third most prestigious soap opera award there is!
Thank you! I guess we know who I'll take to the awards!










From 5/28/1945 ( premiere US film "Flame of Barbary Coast" ) To 3/29/2001 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One With Joey's Award" ) is 20394 days

20394 = 10197 + 10197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 10197 days



From 5/28/1945 ( John Fogerty ) To 3/29/2001 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One With Joey's Award" ) is 20394 days

20394 = 10197 + 10197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 10197 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/episodes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Episode list for

"Friends" (1994)


Season 7, Episode 18: The One with Joey's Award

Original Air Date—29 March 2001

Joey is nominated for a Soapy Award for his part on Days of Our Lives and Rachel is his date to the ceremony. Joey doesn't win the award but takes someone else's award home. Rachel convinces him to take it back because he can't be happy with an award he didn't win. One of Ross' students failed the midterms because he is in love with Ross and can't concentrate in class so Ross changes his grade. But now more students come to Ross pretending to be in love with him in order to get a better grade. When Rachel and Joey take the Soapy back the real winner just throws it away saying it's not good enough for her so Joey takes it back home. Monica really loves Chandler but it scares her that she will never have the rush of the beginning of meeting someone new again. Chandler reassures her and she realizes she is going to have a lot of new things with Chandler as well.

Next US airings:

Wed. Nov. 30 11:30 PM NIK










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037702/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Flame of Barbary Coast (1945)

Country Date

USA 28 May 1945





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037702/fullcredits

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Full cast and crew for

Flame of Barbary Coast (1945)


John Wayne ... Duke Fergus










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x18_-_The_One_With_Joeys_Award.html


Friends 7x18 - The One With Joeys Award


"The winner is... Joey Tribbiani! "
"I honestly never expected this.
I didn't prepare a speech.
I'd like to thank my parents, who've always been there for me.
Also like to thank my friends, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Rachel..."
- I'm fourth? - Jeez!
Look at you with your maple syrup award!
Maybe you don't tell anyone about this?
No big deal. I do that with my shampoo bottle.
- Really? - Yeah.
- What award are you practicing for? - Grammy.
For Best New Artist.
The Soapies people called today. I also get to present an award.
So you'll get on stage even if you don't win.
- You don't think I'll win? - Of course I do.
But Favorite Returning Character? That's a tough category.
You're up against the guy who survived his own cremation.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004928/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

John Fogerty

Date of Birth

28 May 1945, Berkeley, California, USA

Birth Name

John Cameron Fogerty










http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/creedence+clearwater+revival/fortunate+son_20034362.html


Creedence Clearwater Revival


Fortunate Son

Some folks are born made to wave the flag,
Ooh, theyre red, white and blue.
And when the band plays hail to the chief,
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, lord,

It aint me, it aint me, I aint no senators son, son.
It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, no,

Yeah!
Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,
Lord, dont they help themselves, oh.
But when the taxman comes to the door,
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes,

It aint me, it aint me, I aint no millionaires son, no.
It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, no.

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes,
Ooh, they send you down to war, lord,
And when you ask them, how much should we give?
Ooh, they only answer more! more! more! yoh,

It aint me, it aint me, I aint no military son, son.
It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, one.

It aint me, it aint me, I aint no fortunate one, no no no,
It aint me, it aint me, I aint no fortunate son, no no no