Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Circular thinking.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:33 PM Sunday, October 16, 2011


"Going steady." Well, that explains the pleasant dream I had one or two days ago that was very clear about who was on the sofa on my right-hand side.





I've had a couple days to think about it. The dream reminded me of reality.

I also wanted to say that I had a paranormal dream that was similar to a normal dream. The distinction is that, for example, the dream was created by another person with paranormal ability who knows how dreams works and and can create fiction based on reality and fashion that fiction into a format similar to a normal human sleeping dream and then communicate that information to my sleeping mind so that I remember it now as a dream.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Nick nodded and wrote: “You think I can get my week’s pay back?”

“Not a chance,” Baker said flatly. “I’m just a hick sheriff, boy. For somethin like that, you’d be wantin Oral Roberts.”

Nick nodded and shrugged. Putting his hands together, he made a bird flying away.

“Yeah, like that. How many were there?”

Nick held up four fingers, shrugged, then held up five.

“Think you could identify any of them?”

Nick held up one finger and wrote: “Big & blond. Your size, maybe a little heavier. Gray shirt & pants. He was wearing a big ring. 3rd finger right hand. Purple stone. That’s what cut me.”

As Baker read this, a change came over his face. First concern, then anger. Nick, thinking the anger was directed against him, became frightened again.

“Oh Jesus Christ,” Baker said. “This here’s a full commode slopping over for sure. You sure?”

Nick nodded reluctantly.

“Anything else? You see anything else?”

Nick thought hard, then wrote: “Small scar. On his forehead.”

Baker looked at the words. “That’s Ray Booth,” he said. “My brother-in-law. Thanks, kid. Five in the morning and my day’s wrecked already.”










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111281/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation"

All Good Things... (1994)


Q: You see this? This is you. I'm serious! Right here, life is about to form on this planet for the very first time. A group of amino acids are about to combine to form the first protein. The building blocks [laughs]

Q: of what you call "life." Strange, isn't it? Everything you know, your entire civilization, it all begins right here in this little pond of goo. Appropriate somehow, isn't it? Too bad you didn't bring your microscope; it's really quite fascinating. Oh, look! There they go. The amino-acids are moving closer, and closer, and closer. Aww, nothing happened.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2011 excerpt ends ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:16 PM Sunday, October 16, 2011


Take the word of me the only expert you should believe: "The Walking Dead" is severe Microsoft al-Qaida propaganda designed to murder you.





For the sake for clarity, as I have noted before, the times listed in my references for television listings are in local time Seattle Washington. Some television stations on the cable television service provider I have provide a high-definition channel and that high-definition channel broadcasts on the Eastern time zone, which is the case for the high-definition channel for the racketeering organization AMC television. In the Eastern time zone, the premiere of the new season of the racketeering production television series "The Walking Dead" happened at 9 PM on the east coast but that was 6 PM here on the west coast in Seattle. Of course, that matters very little because I am going to have to cancel my cable television service soon because I can no longer afford it and I will no longer be capable of monitoring and keeping under surveillance that asset of severe global terrorism.

The al-Qaida prostitute that portrays that blonde chick makes a distinct character change in this new episode. I forget her name without looking it up. She is that actress who was sitting in the front passenger seat at the ending of the 2007 film "The Mist" and among the group the driver shoots in the head with the pistol after they run out of fuel on the highway without escaping the fog. In this racketeering production "The Walking Dead" she is the one trying to reassemble her sidearm while a zombie is trying to break into the bathroom of the RV. The sidekick character portrayed by that dipstick actor was earlier talking to her about cleaning her gun and about how he could clean her gun and show her how to clean her gun. She is upset in the episode because her guns are taken away and only the deputy's are allowed to carry firearms.

Microsoft al-Qaida is mass communicating terrorist signals in the television series "The Walking Dead." People are going to be murdered by Microsoft's Bill Gates because of information that AMC television is mass communicating on a regular basis.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020007&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201110161800&cn=697

excite


The Walking Dead (New)

697 AMCHD: Sunday, October 16 6:00 PM

Drama, Paranormal, Horror

What Lies Ahead

Rick leads the group out of Atlanta; the group is stopped by a threat unlike anything anyone has seen before; the search for someone who has gone missing.

Cast: Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Jeffrey DeMunn Executive Producer(s): Frank Darabont, Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert

Original Air Date: Oct 16, 2011


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2011 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x17_-_The_One_With_the_Cheap_Wedding_Dress.html


Friends 7x17 - The One With the Cheap Wedding Dress


She's cute.
Should we go talk to her?
Sure. Being engaged, I'm not nervous to talk to pretty girls anymore.
Could you guys help me?
Yeah, let me get that for you.
- It's really heavy. - I got it.
So hi, I'm Ross, and this is my friend, Chandler.
I'm Kristen.
Hi. Are you new to the area?
I'd love to show you around sometime.
I actually just moved from four blocks over.
But this block is like another world.
Actually, it does have a very interesting history.
This street is the first in the city to have an underground sewer system.
Before that, sewage and waste...
...would just flow right down the street.
Sometimes ankle-deep.
Smooth.
Excuse me?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x17_-_The_One_With_the_Cheap_Wedding_Dress.html


Friends 7x17 - The One With the Cheap Wedding Dress


How was your date the other night?
Did you tell her about the magical ride that starts with every flush?
Laugh all you want, but she said she'd like to go out again.
In fact, I'll go call her right now.
And I'll make sure and tell her my friend Chandler says... .
Sorry I didn't stop by last night, but I had a date.
When it's 1:00 in the morning and you don't come by, that's okay.
It was with this really hot girl who moved in across the street.
- Right across the street? - Yeah.
- When did you meet her? - Two days ago.
Excellent!
You know, Ross met somebody too.
- Hey. - How'd it go?
We're going out again Saturday.
But I found out she's also seeing some other guy.
Really?
Joe, what would you do if you were in Ross' situation?
I am. I'm dating this girl who's also seeing another guy.
But I'm not worried about it.
You shouldn't be. I wouldn't want to be the guy who's up against you.
I mean, that doofus is going to lose.
So this is nice.
I wish I didn't have to go. Believe me.
But I have to.
So, what's the name of the girl you're dating?
- Kristen Leigh. - Bye.










http://www.tv.com/shows/friends/the-one-with-the-cheap-wedding-dress-31735/

tv.com


Friends

Season 7, Episode 18

The One with the Cheap Wedding Dress

Air Date

Thursday March 15, 2001

Quotes


Ross: So Joey, um, you look familiar. Are uh, are you on TV or something?

Kristen: Well, Joey doesn't like to talk about it but, he's one of the stars of Days of Our Lives.

Ross: That's right! That's right, don't you play a woman?

Joey: A woman in a man's body.

Ross: Much better.

Joey: So ya know Ross, it's funny 'cause, you look familiar to me too. Have you ever been married?

Ross: Well yes. Yes, I have. In fact um, just the other day, Kristen and I were talking about how I've been married and how I have a son.

Kristen: Yeah, little Eric.

Ross: That's right! Wait. No, Ben.

Joey: So you've just married the one time then?

Ross: Well, um...

Kristen: You've been married twice?

Ross: Yes...and another time after that. Boy, I'm getting hungry! Hey Joey, have you ever been so hungry on a date that when the girl goes to the bathroom, you eat some of her food?

Kristen: You said the waiter ate my crab cake.

Joey: Yeah. So uh, Ross, well now why did that first marriage breakup, hmm? Was it because the woman was straight or because she was a lesbian?

Kristen: Do you two know each other?

Joey & Ross: No.

Joey: No. It just seems like Ross is the kind of a guy that would marry a woman on the verge of being a lesbian and then push her over the edge.

Ross: Wait a minute! Were you on a poster for gonorrhea?

Joey: Have you ever slept in the same bed as a monkey?!

Ross: Hey, you leave Marcel out of this!

Joey: Fine! Have you ever got stuck in a pair of your own leather pants?!

Ross: Hey have you ever locked yourself in a TV cabinet, V.D. boy?!

Joey: Monkey lover!

(They both notice that Kristen had left)

Joey: When do you think we lost her?

Ross: Probably around gonorrhea.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x16_-_The_One_With_the_Truth_About_London.html


Friends 7x16 - The One With the Truth About London


I have a bone to pick with you.
- Uh-oh. - Yes.
Ben learned a little trick.
- Oh, did he pull the old...? - That's right, that's right.
Saran wrap on the toilet seat...
...so the pee goes everywhere.
- Oh, that. - Yeah, that.
You know I hate practical jokes.
They're mean, they're stupid and I don't want my son learning them.
Saran wrap on the toilet seat? Isn't that just a little funny?
- I was barefoot. - Oh.
Tell me, the toilet thing is the only thing you taught him, right?
Yes.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x16_-_The_One_With_the_Truth_About_London.html


Friends 7x16 - The One With the Truth About London


- Hi. - Hi! Hi, Ben.
- Hi. - We have a bathroom emergency.
Go ahead.
Before we do, are any of Joey's special "romance" magazines in there?
- No. - Okay, all clear.
Thanks, Phoebe.
That's Rachel.
But whatever.
Could you do me a big favor?
I have a meeting at the dean's office.
Can you watch Ben for an hour?
- What about Monica? - She isn't home.
So it would just be me alone?
Ben would be there.
What's the matter?
I've never done that before. Me and him, alone.
He's not an ex-con.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x18_-_The_One_With_Joeys_Award.html


Friends 7x18 - The One With Joeys Award


"The winner is... Joey Tribbiani! "
"I honestly never expected this.
I didn't prepare a speech.
I'd like to thank my parents, who've always been there for me.
Also like to thank my friends, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Rachel..."
- I'm fourth? - Jeez!
Look at you with your maple syrup award!
Maybe you don't tell anyone about this?
No big deal. I do that with my shampoo bottle.
- Really? - Yeah.
- What award are you practicing for? - Grammy.
For Best New Artist.
The Soapies people called today. I also get to present an award.
So you'll get on stage even if you don't win.
- You don't think I'll win? - Of course I do.
But Favorite Returning Character? That's a tough category.
You're up against the guy who survived his own cremation.
No, I know I might not win. But it's just... .
I've never been nominated. I want it so much.
You'll probably get it.
But you should start practicing your "gracious-loser" face.
When the cameras are on you, you want to look disappointed.
But also that your colleague deserved to win. Like:
You know?
- You practice losing the Grammys too? - No, at the Grammys, I always win.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x18_-_The_One_With_Joeys_Award.html


Friends 7x18 - The One With Joeys Award


Why'd we rush out so fast?
We had to get out of there because... Look what I won!
Oh, my God. You stole her award!
No, no, no. I'm accepting it on her behalf.
I don't think you know what "behalf" means.
Sure I do. It's a verb. As in "I be half-in' it"!
- You've got to take this back. - I should've won. I really wanted it.
She didn't care enough to come to the thing. It could also be a Grammy.
No, Joey.
No one saw me take it. There's a whole table of them.
Do you want an award you didn't win?
No, I want an award I did win. But nobody's given me any of those!
If I put it up, when people come over, they'll see it...
...and think I won it.
Joey, it says "Best Supporting Actress. "
I can scratch that right off.
This is wrong. You have to take it back.
You don't want to win an award this way. You're very talented.
Someday you'll win one of these for real and that one will mean something.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dark City (1998)


Walenski: I've been trying to remember things, CLEARLY remember things, from my past, but the more I try to think back, the more it all starts to unravel. None of it seems real. It's like I've just been dreaming this life, and when I finally wake up, I'll be somebody else. Somebody totally different!

Inspector Frank Bumstead: You saw something, didn't you, Eddie? Something to do with the case.

Walenski: There is no case! There never was! It's all just a big joke! It's a joke!










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Dark_City/cap/en/25fps/a/00_26

Dark City


:26:03
-How is he?
-The same.

:26:06
Walenski? It's me, Frank.

:26:15
Come in, Frank.

:26:19
Close the door.

:26:28
I've been looking through
some of your old reports.

:26:31
It's an interesting case.

:26:34
Kind that make a man's career.

:26:39
-Or break it.
-Yeah. I was on that case.

:26:42
And then what?
What happened then, Eddie?

:26:46
Nothing happened, Frank.

:26:48
I've just been spending time
in the subway,

:26:50
riding in circles.

:26:52
Thinking in circles.
There's no way out.