Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The one with me the United States Marshal.




A few days ago, or maybe a day ago, I don't know, that seems to be difficult to remember specifically when those thoughts formed in my mind other than that happened before tonight, I was thinking of a conversation I might have had with my girlfriend a long time ago where I was saying goodbye one day and I turned back and I asked her if she believed in love at first sight.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/12/07 7:09 AM
I can't remember the exact date that Microsoft/Corbis positioned Jill Covolo around me in Premier Support for Enterprise, but I am pretty certain it was after March 1999. Since I was still working in PSFE at the time, it would have most likely been in the second half of 1999. I remember talking to her one night after work in Daniel's restaurant shortly after she started working at Premier. I wrote a while back about a conversation I had with the guy sitting across from me about how zero is a significant number, as there was some kind of conversation going on about whether the millennium would start in 2000 or 2001. I spoke to Jill about how I was preparing to join a team in Premier that was being set up to interview candidates for positions in PSFE. Suzanne Morgan invited me up to that restaurant that night.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 January 2007 excerpt ends ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:50 AM Saturday, July 21, 2007


I remember that was around the time when Suzanne called me and wanted to know if I wanted to attend a Presentation Skills class at a Microsoft training facility. I remember that Wally Simpson, Technical Account Manager co-worker with the Music degree, was complaining because he had been higher on the waiting list than I was. I didn't overhear him saying that until after the class though so I went over there and I remember the instructor gave me a very good score, if not a perfect score, for the class.

That was all around the time Suzanne had asked me to pick up some CD-R's for her in Portland, Oregon, when I was down there on a business trip. The CD-R reminds me of the CDR abbreviation for U.S. Navy Commander. This was the same woman who was telling me something about how it was all right to have an affair with a married woman.

When I was sitting there in that bar in our office in historic Bellevue, Washington, in 1999, I told her I drove around in my blue Mazda RX-7 and solved crimes. Suzanne Morgan then looked across the table at Thomas Dawkins and asked him "What did he say?" and Thomas repeated what I had said. Later that evening, from my apartment at Oakwood, I wrote an email to Suzanne and commented that all the cigarette smoke in that bar had caused my face to turn red.

So anyway, after that first day of the Presentation Skills class, Suzanne invited me to a bar after work and I remember the Bonnie Raitt song "Let's Give Them Something To Talk About" was playing as Suzanne and I were sitting there in the bar. I thought about that the next day when I saw the "Nick Of Time" CD sitting on my desk at work, although that particular song released in a 1991 album, according to information on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_of_Time_%28album%29

Nick of Time is a blues rock album by Bonnie Raitt, released on March 21, 1989 (see 1989 in music). Raitt had been languishing in cult stardom for some time, then endured a period of poor critical reception before recording Nick of Time as a comeback with producer Don Was, best known for Was (Not Was) and The B-52's' Cosmic Thing.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 July 2007 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/episodes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Episode list for

"Friends" (1994)


Season 7, Episode 5: The One with the Engagement Picture

Original Air Date—2 November 2000

Monica's mom arranged to get their wedding announced in the paper, but they need to get a picture from a professional photographer as any camera makes Chandler grin look like a hyenas. Phoebe dates Kyle, who knows both Chandler and Ross -thwho nicknamed him 'Hums While He Pees'- from their basketball club. Ross gets to divert his crazy ex Whitney by taking her to a ballroom dance-date. Rachel is completely smitten with her office assistant Tag, enough to smell his cloths and be jealous when their colleague Melissa asks him out. Rachel even pays Joey to take Tag out, first to a Knicks game, then to a bar where they meet dozens of potential rivals for Rachel. Rachel then bribes Joey with free Ralph Lauren shirts to stop picking up women together so tag will stop too but Tag decides to go back to his ex-girlfriend.

Next US airings:

Wed. Nov. 23 12:30 AM NIK










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x05_-_The_One_With_The_Engagement_Picture.html


Friends 7x05 - The One With The Engagement Picture


Hi, Joey, what are you doing here?
I got an audition down the street, and I spilled sauce on my shirt.
- You got an extra one? - Yeah, sure.
Here.
Great.
You got anything that's not Ralph Lauren?
Yeah, I don't think so, Joe.
I guess this'll be fine.
- What are you doing tonight? - Nothing. Why?
How would you feel about taking out Tag? I'll pay.
It's gonna take a lot of money for me to go out on a date with a dude.
I'm not asking you to go on a date with him.
Really? Because I could kind of use the money.
He's new in town and he doesn't have any guy friends.
Take him to a ball game or something. I'd appreciate it.
- Yeah, okay, no problem. - Thank you.
Ooh, hey, doughnuts!