Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The one with my brother's brain surgeon.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/12/2006 3:35 PM
As I recall, Phoebe


wrote in a letter to me to “never forget that dance where we met because I never will.” That is quite humorous, really more humorous than I can articulate, if it represents me landing on Saturn’s moon, Phoebe. I have these moments where I want to scream because there is something locked in my mind that I can’t articulate. I was thinking something similar about the ‘darkness’ surrounding my spacecraft as I was billion miles away. There is truly a “great lakes” of emotion stored in my mind associated with so much that is forgotten. I feel this great humor in my mind about that comment from Phoebe, I feel that if I remember, I will laugh and laugh and laugh, for days on end probably.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 9:48 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Journal June 9, 2006

I've started thinking that I was in the Class of 1981 instead of 1982. If my birthday is really 3/3/59, then I would have turned 23 right before graduation in 1982. But then I started thinking about a thought that came up, maybe as I was sleeping, something about having attended the academy for 4.5 years, which may actually support the Class of 1982 theory.

Well, it official: Microsoft is a terrorist organization. Microsoft is formally recognized as a sponsor of terrorism and as having sponsored terroristic acts against one too many citizen of the United States, as well as sponsoring ongoing terrorist acts against same.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 June 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x15_-_The_One_With_Joeys_New_Brain.html


Friends 7x15 - The One With Joeys New Brain


Hi.
Wow, how long were we arguing for?
You're not the man who left the phone.
- No, that's my assistant. - Is he coming?
No.
- Could you give us one second? - Sure.
We'll be right back, sir.
- What do we do? - I don't know.
Can you believe this?
We were waiting for a hot guy and a hotter one shows up.
I know...
What?
Rachel, listen...
...if you let me have him, then I will really owe you one.
All right.
All right, I will let you have him.
But you owe me. You owe me big.
Which one of you will I take to dinner?
Oh, that'd be me, sir.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x14_-_The_One_Where_They_All_Turn_Thirty.html


Friends 7x14 - The One Where They All Turn Thirty


Before you say anything else, can I say one more thing?
Well said.
And a good example of the fun I was referring to.
But I think I'm past the point where I can just have fun.
Don't do this. This is just because you're turning 30.
Yeah, it is.
But you're just a kid. I mean, you're 25.
- Twenty-four, actually. - Oh, God.
You know what I wish? I wish you were six years older.
Well, if I'm wishing for stuff, I wish I was six years younger.
- Me too. - Yeah. Sorry.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x15_-_The_One_With_Joeys_New_Brain.html


Friends 7x15 - The One With Joeys New Brain


- Oh, my God. - What?
They sent me today's script. They never send me the script.
- They don't? - I'm in a coma.
This must mean I have lines.
Oh.
How does it happen?
You get thrown from a horse into an electric fence.
A what? Jessica hates horses.
After this she's not gonna be crazy about electricity, either.
Loosening the saddle on Mother's horse was brilliant, Fredrick.
And the electric fence, inspired.
Thank you, sweetheart.
I can't believe she's really gone.
Look around you. All of this is ours.
I don't think so.
Who are you?
What's the matter, Dina?
Don't you recognize your own...
...mother?
Cut! That was great, everybody. Thank you.
That was so wonderful!
I think that you're a better Jessica than I ever was.
- Oh, no. - Of course not, but you were good.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


That night he dreamed that both Frannie and her terrible wolf-child had died in childbirth. He heard George Richardson saying from a great distance: It’s the flu. No more babies because of the flu. Pregnancy is death because of the flu. A chicken in every pot and a wolf in every womb. Because of the flu. We’re all done. Mankind is done. Because of the flu.

And from somewhere nearer, closing in, came the dark man’s howling laughter.

On Christmas Eve they began a run of good traveling that would last almost until the New Year. The surface of the snow had crusted up in the cold. The wind blew swirling clouds of ice-crystals over it to pile up in powdery herring-bone dunes that the John Deere snowmobile cut through easily. They wore sunglasses to guard against snow blindness.

They camped, that Christmas Eve, on top of the crust twenty-four miles east of Avon, not far from Silverthorne. They were in the throat of Loveland Pass now, the choked and buried Eisenhower Tunnel somewhere below and to the east of them. While they were waiting for dinner to warm up, Stu discovered an amazing thing. Idly using an axe to chop through the crust and his hand to dig out the loose powder beneath, he had discovered blue metal only an arm’s length below where they sat. He almost called Tom’s attention to his find, and then thought better of it. The thought that they were sitting less than two feet above a traffic jam, less than two feet above God only knew how many dead bodies, was an unsettling one.

When Tom woke up on the morning of the twenty-fifth at quarter of seven, he found Stu already up and cooking breakfast, which was something of an oddity; Tom was almost always up before Stu. There was a pot of Campbell’s vegetable soup hanging over the fire, just coming to a simmer. Kojak was watching it with great enthusiasm.

“Morning, Stu,” Tom said, zipping his jacket and crawling out of his sleeping bag and his shelter half. He had to whiz something terrible.

“Morning,” Stu answered casually. “And a merry Christmas.”

“Christmas?” Tom looked at him and forgot all about how badly he had to whiz. “Christmas? ” he said again.

“Christmas morning.” He hooked a thumb to Tom’s left. “Best I could do.”

Stuck into the snowcrust was a spruce-top about two feet high. It was decorated with a package of silver icicles Stu had found in the back room of the Avon Five-and-Ten.

“A tree,” Tom whispered, awed. “And presents. Those are presents, aren’t they, Stu?”

There were three packages on the snow under the tree, all of them wrapped in light blue tissue paper with silver wedding bells on it—there had been no Christmas paper at the five-and-ten, not even in the back room.

“They’re presents, all right,” Stu said. “For you. From Santa Claus, I guess.”

Tom looked indignantly at Stu. “Tom Cullen knows there’s no Santa Claus! Laws, no! They’re from you!” He began to look distressed. “And I never got you one thing! I forgot… I didn’t know it was Christmas… I’m stupid! Stupid!” He balled up his fist and struck himself in the center of the forehead. He was on the verge of tears.

Stu squatted on the snowcrust beside him. “Tom,” he said. “You gave me my Christmas present early.”

“No, sir, I never did. I forgot. Tom Cullen’s nothing but a dummy, M-O-O-N, that spells dummy.”

“But you did, you know. The best one of all. I’m still alive. I wouldn’t be, if it wasn’t for you.”

Tom looked at him uncomprehendingly.

“If you hadn’t come along when you did, I would have died in that washout west of Green River.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x16_-_The_One_With_the_Truth_About_London.html


Friends 7x16 - The One With the Truth About London


- Hi. - Hi! Hi, Ben.
- Hi. - We have a bathroom emergency.
Go ahead.
Before we do, are any of Joey's special "romance" magazines in there?
- No. - Okay, all clear.
Thanks, Phoebe.
That's Rachel.
But whatever.
Could you do me a big favor?
I have a meeting at the dean's office.
Can you watch Ben for an hour?
- What about Monica? - She isn't home.
So it would just be me alone?
Ben would be there.
What's the matter?
I've never done that before. Me and him, alone.
He's not an ex-con.