Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Reborn bummer




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 3:01:41 PM

Subject: Re: ABCs Lost


I find myself thinking about this time a long time ago. I may have been in the 4th grade at the time, I don't remember. One of us, maybe me, accidentally made up the fold-out sofa bed with the dog still in it. She stayed in there all day. I came home from school and sat down on the sofa wondering where she was. Then I started hearing her faintly crying out, but I couldn't tell where the sound was coming from. This other neighbor kid was sitting on the couch too, we had to have been crushing her. Eventually I realized she was inside the couch and let her out. She jumped out and ran to the water bowl. I can certainly understand how that dog must have felt.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 May 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19918


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One With the Birthing Video (2002) ]


Plus, she got me taffy.
- Really? I've never had any. - Ever?
My mom was too busy planning her suicide to provide saltwater treats.
Thank you.
Are you gonna tell her?
I will. I want to butter her up first.
I'm gonna take her to dinner, do all this romantic stuff.
When she thinks I'm the best boyfriend ever...
...I'll tell her my pregnant ex-girlfriend is living with me.
If I haven't said it before, she's a lucky, lucky lady.
So where are...? What the crap is up with this stuff?
Is it gum? Is it food? What's the deal?
Oh, it's nice. May I try a pink one?
So between her and me being friends, and her history with Ross...
...it just isn't gonna happen.
It'd be like you falling in love with a cat.
- Hey. - Hey.
How's my favorite dog, huh? How's my favorite dog?
You're subdued.
- Did you give him a beer? - No.
- Will you excuse us? We need to talk. - Sure.
Oh, me, right.
- He's miserable. What happened to him? - Nothing.
- We talked about stuff. - What stuff?
Rachel stuff.
Oh, Joey, you bummed him out! This is the happiest dog in the world.
He spends a day with you, and look!
He's breathing.
- I'll take him to Wendy's. - He's fine.
Look.
Here's your ball!
Get your ball! Get your ball!
God, what have I done to you?
I broke the dog, Pheebs! I broke the dog!










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19918


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One With the Birthing Video (2002) ]


- Oh! Hey, Mona! - Hi, Rachel.
What's she doing here?
I have no idea.
I'll be watching TV if anybody needs me.
What is she doing?
Lately she just likes hanging out here.
- Why? - I think she's lonely.
But it's Valentine's Day. Can't we ask her to go?
Well, no, she's way too emotional.
And by emotional, I mean crazy!
That's just my Chinese food.
She has food delivered here?
Yes, she's emotional, but ballsy.
I'm gonna get in my sweats and eat this in bed.
And you thought she was gonna be in our way!
Open the champagne, and I will be right back.
- I've got a surprise. - You got another ex-wife back there?
Please start drinking.
- I'm just gonna grab the phone. - Rachel, wait.
I hope you don't take this the wrong way.
- What are you doing? - Do you need the phone?
No.
Ross is too nice to say it, but this is his apartment.
We need boundaries, so why don't you go back to your place?
But, Mona, I live here.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19918


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One With the Birthing Video (2002) ]


- Hey. - Hey!
- What's up? - Mona just dumped me.
Oh, man, I'm sorry. Why?
Lately, I haven't exactly been the perfect boyfriend.
I didn't tell her I got Rachel pregnant.
I gave her a key to my apartment and then had the locks changed.