Thursday, November 24, 2011

Die Hard




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Die_Hard_1988_Extended_Version_CD1.html


Die Hard


The fire has been called off, my friend.
No one is coming to help you.
You might as well come out and join the others.
I promise I won't hurt you.
(whirring)
(whirring slows)
Drop it, dickhead. It's the police.
You won't hurt me.
Yeah? Why not?
Because you're a policeman.
There are rules for policemen.
Yeah, that's what my captain keeps telling me.
Bet your ass I wish to proceed.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112864/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Die Hard: With a Vengeance (1995) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Simon: Simon says, McClane and the Samaritan will go to the subway station at 72nd and Broadway. I will call you in 15 minutes on the payphone outside the station. No Police. Failure to answer will constitute noncompliance. Do you understand me, John?

John McClane: Oh, yes, I understand. I understand that you're a fuckin' wacko who likes to play kids' games. That's what I understand.

Simon: Hardly.

John McClane: [imitating Simon] Hahdly? Well, then, who are you? Somebody I sent up? What'd you do? Shoplifting? Purse-snatching?

[pauses and puts hand over the receiver]

John McClane: Cross-dressing? What?

Simon: You c-c-c-couldn't catch me if I stole your ch-ch-chair with you in it!

John McClane: My ch-ch-ch-chair with me in it? That's very exciting. Let me ask you a question, bonehead. Why are you trying to k-k-k-k-kill me?