Monday, November 14, 2011

I know where we're going to. I know how to get there. I know the where and I know the how.




http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0188845/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Seaman Jones (Character)

from The Hunt for Red October (1990)


The Hunt for Red October (1990)


Capt. Bart Mancuso: [after hearing Jones's findings] Have I got this straight, Jonesy? A $40 million computer tells you you're chasing an earthquake, but you don't believe, and you come up with this on your own?

Seaman Jones: Yes, sir.

Capt. Bart Mancuso: Including all the navigation maps?

Seaman Jones: Sir, I-I've got all the...

Capt. Bart Mancuso: Relax, Jonesy. You sold me.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Roslin: Start the cargo transfer, and prep bay 3 for survivors.

Billy: Yes, ma'am.

Apollo: I'm sorry, survivors?

Roslin: As soon as the attack began, the government ordered a full stop on all civilian vessels. So now we've got hundreds of stranded ships in the solar system, some are lost, some are damaged, some are losing power. We have enough space on this ship to accomodate up to 500 people and we're going to need every bit of it.

Doral: But we don't even know what the tactical situation is out there.

Roslin: The tactical situation is that we are losing, right, Captain?

Apollo: Right.

Roslin: So we pick up as many people as we can, we try to find a safe haven to put down... Captain? I'd like you to look over the navigational charts for a likely place to hide from the Cylons. That's all.