Saturday, November 19, 2011

Antlers




I'm not feeling now in the mood for subtlety, whatever that means. Whatever that means, the result is that I feel strongly compelled to post in my public journal this photo of Jennifer Aniston, which will probably not be part of my packet when I time travel to the past, except for the fact that the text will be part of the packet of information I transmit to the past when I become a time traveler, and now I forget the other point I wanted to include in this sentence. I noticed a few days ago this photo of her from about six months ago and while there are photos from the year 2011 of her that I like a lot that I have seen for the first time only in the past few days I like better, perhaps at most 0.01% better, I thought this was a photo that I would like obviously. As for being obvious, I like the thought now at this time of publishing an image in my public journal for the people of the present time to observe.

I have had a lot of thoughts lately about conversations we had and that must have been in 1993 but I think were topics of conversations in 1992 although in 1993 the topic would have been more relevant and I described how if she and I had met before 1989 then I would have definitely resigned from active service with the United States federal government and I have thought recently about the irony, which seems more like bullshit than any kind of the profound as true irony, that we would not have met if not for my survival of that Flight 232 in 1989 thus she would have never known the guy she knew especially in 1992 and I guess that sense of awareness really annoys me now. A lot of times I write about emotions that are not accurate about how I really feel.














http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg1MzYzMDkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgwMDI1NQ@@._V1_.jpg


http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3922116096/nm0000098


Jennifer Aniston


Photo 45 of 665 4 June 2011