Thursday, November 17, 2011

Time jump.




The thought occurred to me a couple hours ago when I was outside doing my laundry that I have already completed all those time travel jumps back to the past. I was thinking that I did that beginning in 1994. After the L-1011 crash, or to be precise, at the instant of the crash, I jumped back to the past and then started making a lot of time travel jumps while always going backwards to a short span of days where I would live for a while and then jump backwards again. So I thought about that for a while a couple hours ago and, I don't know. The part that I am confused about is why I am going to make my next time travel jump back to the day 3 March 2003 where I will live until 9 May 2003 and then jump away again. But what then? If I have already made all those time travel jumps to the very distant past then where do I jump to on 9 May 2003? I wish I could figure it out. That is really annoying my mind.