Thursday, November 24, 2011

Maybe we are tired of waiting.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/18/10 12:35 AM
Watching again now on DVD the 2008 film "The Day The Earth Stood Still" the scene of the sphere in the desert with the scorpion crawling towards the sphere reminds me of a recent dream where I saw one or more than one scorpion crawling along the embankment of a dirt road I was traveling on. I think that was the dream I had just before I awoke the last time in the past day and the scene with the scorpion(s) would have been towards the end of the dream. I am not certain why the detail would be important but I think of the dream again now as I watch this DVD. I puzzled over that dream because I could not understand why the road ended, which seemed to be the actual point when I awoke. If I had written down what I remembered of the dream when I woke up then I probably would have noted why I was on that dirt road, or least more details about why I was there can I can now recall. I seemed to be alone but there also seemed to be some dialog between me and someone else that is never visible or identified and there relevant details I remember now is that the nearest gas station was six miles down a dirt road that I was pushing what seemed to be a four-wheel all-terrain vehicle towards. I heard the detail about six miles and then I was pushing that four-wheeler and I was lamenting something to myself when I saw that the road curved upwards and I could see the crest of two hills nearby that I was going to have to push the four-wheeler up and over. That work did not seem that difficult though and then the puzzling part is that the dirt road, which had been wide and well-graded, was now just a narrow rut that got narrower and to the point that I would never get that four-wheeler through there and there was something about how this all was on the side of a steep hill or mountain. That was about the point I saw the scorpion(s). The dreamed seemed to end when I was contemplating climing over the ridge of the embankment to my left and I am not really certain what I saw at the point but I think I did crawl over it. After I had been awake for a while I wonder if I was at that point on the other side of an embankment that was to the right of that original dirt road I had been on.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/18/10 12:50 AM
I had the strongest sense when I started watching the DVD that I was due to have some new and profound information imparted to me as I watch it but I do not know what that could. One thought that occured to me is that I will soon know the precise day when I override the fleet ballistic missile submarine from destroying Seattle, and while I could soon remember that day, I am thinking that is not the new and profound information I will get from this particular review of this DVD.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/18/10 9:24 PM
When I first started trying to remember now, I decided the event was between 1/1/1995 and 5/1/1995. After I started reviewing the list, I decided the event occurred after the 4/19/1995 Oklahoma City bombing and I still think the event was before 5/1/1995.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/18/10 9:37 PM
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=51299

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Proclamation 6794 - Loyalty Day, 1995

April 29, 1995

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Our country's rich diversity of peoples and cultures has been called "the noble experiment." From its beginnings, our great democracy has guaranteed its citizens the blessings of freedom and the right of self-determination. Each year, with the coming of spring and the rebirth of nature, we pause to consider the progress of our Nation and to reaffirm our allegiance to the American experiment.

Two hundred and twenty years ago in Lexington, Massachusetts, a ragged group of colonial Americans faced a column of British soldiers. As the smoke cleared from the "shot heard round the world," eight American "Minutemen" lay dead—their blood spilled along the path to a new Nation on this soil. Their gift of freedom is held sacred to this day.

All Americans can be proud of the heritage of courage and sacrifice that has extended unbroken through generations of our citizens. The success of the United States today is seen both in our continued prosperity and strength and in our role as an international beacon of liberty. As we recall those who gave their lives for our freedom, we see our Nation's history reflected in their ranks—from the tireless "Minutemen" in Lexington to the brave men and women who fought in the Persian Gulf. These fine citizens, along with their families and those who have served on the home front, deserve our profound respect and gratitude. Let history forever record our loyalty to their legacy.

The Congress, by Public Law 85-529, has designated May 1 of each year as "Loyalty Day." We spend this day in celebration of our Constitution and our precious Bill of Rights and in honor of the sacrifices that have enabled this great charter to endure.

Now, Therefore, I, William J. Clinton, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim May 1, 1995, as Loyalty Day. I call upon all Americans to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities, including public recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States. I also call upon government officials to display the flag on all government buildings and grounds on this day.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-ninth day of April, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and ninety-five, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and nineteenth.

WILLIAM J. CLINTON

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/18/10 11:37 PM
I just suddenly, with a moderate sense of certainty, of just how quiet everything is right here at this moment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/20/10 9:02 AM


I am synchronized though. I can only go as fast as the overall process.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 June 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: June 22 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/22/10 4:14 AM
Hearing this song just now on the radio reminds me of a dream I had just before waking up last time, or I think that was the last dream but I might have gone back to sleep for a little while after waking from it. There was a lot of stuff going on that doesn't seem important to describe, and then I was riding in the backseat of a car and there was something profound about that, because as I noted to the driver, which was also a part of the sense of the profound, I did not know how I got there into that car, which makes me think the dream, at least that part, if not all of it, was one of those special means of communications to me through paranormal means. The driver seemed to have "the obligatory Hendrix perm," which contributes to my certainty the dream was paranormal, and my seat in the back was close enough to her that her hair was in my face as she was in the driver's seat. She was asking me for information, and this part is vague now, but it had something to do with whether I had heard anythng about whether she was going to be allowed to move into a house, which I think is what she was asking me because the dream is vague now in my memory, and I think I told her I had not heard anything from the people who apparently were the ones who would approve her request. She wanted to know if maybe I had not heard from them because of her race and I am left with the sense that she is not human and that is what 'race' meant although she looked human. I can still partially visualize the inside of the car and as she seemed to be holding a cellular phone, although that is all kind of vague now, but the point of the dialog is that she told me she was trying to call my emergency number, apparently a number she would call if I was in need of assistance, I guess, and she said she was not getting a response. I think she said she was still not getting a response, as though she had tried several times. The dream seemed to end about that point and I could see through the windshield in the car and I saw that she was looking down at something by her side, I guess the phone as she dialing it, and at the same time, she was braking the car as we were approaching other cars that I guess were stopped at a traffic sign. We might have been on a bridge but I am not really certain. After I thought over the past few hours about that dialog with the emergency number, I have wonder if that has bearing on those closing scenes in the 1979 film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" where they are trying to send "V'Ger" the code to begin transmitting but "V'Ger" does not transmit because it disconnects the electrical leads from the receiver. As I just wrote that last sentence, for the first time since I had that dream a few hours ago, I associated the driver with "Uhura." Then after that thought, I thought about that dream with the broken telephone.




http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/theosbournefamilyalbum/drive.htm

The Cars - Drive Lyrics


Who's gonna tell you when
It's too late
Who's gonna tell you things
Aren't so great
You can't go on
Thinking nothing's wrong
Who's gonna drive you home tonight

Who's gonna pick you up
When you fall
Who's gonna hang it up
When you call
Who's gonna pay attention
To your dreams
Who's gonna plug their ears
When you scream

You can't go on
Thinking nothing's wrong
Who's gonna drive you home tonight

Who's gonna hold you down
When you shake
Who's gonna come around
When you break


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 June 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/22/10 6:44 AM
There might be some kind of two-day event that has been planned to start today and end tomorrow, probably with the bang happening tomorrow.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 June 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/23/10 6:59 AM


and I heard something about "fraidy cat" and that made me think of "Top Cat" and "T.C." and then FC. Thinking back today with that FC observation in mind, or "fire control" specifically as it derives, I remember that I think the first comments I was able to make out as I was trying to figure out where the voice was coming from, was that she was saying to someone else something about how she had already filled one cooler with ashes, and I cannot now remember what else she said but I am left with the impression she was now filling another cooler, as in an ice chest cooler, with more ash. I looked out through the blinds of the window a second time for a long examination, and I think she was holding one of those coolers she was referring to, and then after I closed the blinds I had barely pulled apart and then walked away, I think she said, "Meow, I see you there." Those might not have been here specfic words but that is close. I also think she said something about the "fraidy cat" again. I assumed that incident was instigated somehow because that person upstairs or whoever she was talking to, is under criminal investigation and there is some kind of treachery going on around me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2010 excerpt ends]











[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/1/1995 ( in active subversion of the constitution of the United States of America a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine was ordered by the racketeer Microsoft Bill Gates to launch a salvo of atomic bomb warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region and that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton the active ongoing accomplice of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) is 1507 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/18/1969 ( premiere United Kingdom film "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" ) is 1507 days



From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown"premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days

From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 5/1/1995 ( in active subversion of the constitution of the United States of America a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine was ordered by the racketeer Microsoft Bill Gates to launch a salvo of atomic bomb warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region and that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton the active ongoing accomplice of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) is 5386 days



From 3/12/1971 ( premiere US film "The Andromeda Strain" ) To 5/1/1995 ( in active subversion of the constitution of the United States of America a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine was ordered by the racketeer Microsoft Bill Gates to launch a salvo of atomic bomb warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region and that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton the active ongoing accomplice of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) is 8816 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/22/1989 ( premiere US film "Tango & Cash" ) is 8816 days



From 3/12/1971 ( premiere US film "The Andromeda Strain" ) To 5/1/1995 ( in active subversion of the constitution of the United States of America a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine was ordered by the racketeer Microsoft Bill Gates to launch a salvo of atomic bomb warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region and that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton the active ongoing accomplice of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) is 8816 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/22/1989 ( premiere US film "Always" ) is 8816 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=51299

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton [ BILL CLINTON REMAINS AN ACTIVE ASSET OF BILL GATES-AL QAEDA-AL QAIDA ]

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Proclamation 6794 - Loyalty Day, 1995

April 29, 1995

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Our country's rich diversity of peoples and cultures has been called "the noble experiment." From its beginnings, our great democracy has guaranteed its citizens the blessings of freedom and the right of self-determination. Each year, with the coming of spring and the rebirth of nature, we pause to consider the progress of our Nation and to reaffirm our allegiance to the American experiment.

Two hundred and twenty years ago in Lexington, Massachusetts, a ragged group of colonial Americans faced a column of British soldiers. As the smoke cleared from the "shot heard round the world," eight American "Minutemen" lay dead—their blood spilled along the path to a new Nation on this soil. Their gift of freedom is held sacred to this day.

All Americans can be proud of the heritage of courage and sacrifice that has extended unbroken through generations of our citizens. The success of the United States today is seen both in our continued prosperity and strength and in our role as an international beacon of liberty. As we recall those who gave their lives for our freedom, we see our Nation's history reflected in their ranks—from the tireless "Minutemen" in Lexington to the brave men and women who fought in the Persian Gulf.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Wikipedia


Nazi propaganda


Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098439/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Tango & Cash (1989)

Country Date

USA 22 December 1989










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096794/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Always (1989)

Country Date

USA 22 December 1989










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098439/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Tango & Cash (1989)


Ray Tango: Do you think he's telling the truth?

Gabriel Cash: I don't know. But it's not raining and he's standing in a puddle.

Ray Tango: Disgusting.










http://www.cswap.com/1971/The_Andromeda_Strain/cap/en/25fps/a/01_45


The Andromeda Strain


1:45:01
We've just left the president.

1:45:03
He agreed to drop the bomb.

1:45:04
No, you've got to stop 7-12
from being carried out.

1:45:06
Now, wait a minute!

1:45:07
We're not playing Ping-Pong.

1:45:09
We just got through
telling the president...

1:45:11
For God's sake, go back!

1:45:12
It grows when exposed to X rays
or any source of energy.

1:45:15
Tell him no nuclear device

1:45:16
must be detonated anywhere near it.

1:45:18
We just found out Andromeda works

1:45:20
like a little reactor:

1:45:21
Converts matter to energy,

1:45:22
energy to matter directly.

1:45:24
Then the bomb would only provide

1:45:26
a fantastically rich growth medium.

1:45:28
Understand?

1:45:29
No, but I'll pass along
the recommendation.

1:45:32
The boss will be pleased to know

1:45:33
that he made the right decision

1:45:35
on 7-12 in the first place.

1:45:36
Congratulate him
on his scientific insight.