Monday, November 21, 2011

Jennifer Aniston




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jennifer Aniston

Date of Birth

11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 21, 2006


If it's true that I once had a relationship with Julia Roberts, I don't think the April 14, 1988, incident is a coincidence either. I assume I was in the Arabian gulf at the time. They probably positioned a mine layer a few miles ahead of the Roberts and dropped mines in its path. Or they were able to predict the Roberts course and dropped mines off along that course well in advance. I wonder who got the serial numbers off the mines. Maybe the Stark was a replay of the Sheffield. If I could just remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 4, 2006


I am growing increasingly certain that Roberts was deliberately hit, by virtue of laying mines in its path, on April 14th because that is looking like the day I saved Columbia from the landing gear problem, if that really happened the way I have been thinking. And they picked the Roberts, because, I guess I was dating or married to Julia Roberts at the time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 10, 2006


I've been wondering why the hell I would let Julia Roberts get away. Then I remembered Melody Barber. I am thinking that Melody represents some of Julie's characteristics. I remembering wishing I had done something different with Melody too, as with Rachel. Melody was beautiful and elegant. And she was an aspiring actress. I met her at that bank I contracted for in SC.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/6/2006 9:59 PM
The only time I felt like crying over the past few months was one time when I realized I might have let Julia Roberts get away without marrying her. Another time I felt said for all the people that must have died in that “Stargazer” crash.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 September 2006 excerpt ends]