Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stampede Pass




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/4/2006 9:42 PM
Ah. That dirt road that I followed to Stampede Pass that time is NF-54.

And even more interesting….I can’t remember what it was I was driving when I went up there. That is very interesting. I wouldn’t have driven a car. I am quite certain it was well before I had my Jeep Wrangler. That Wrangler is that only vehicle I have had out here that I would have driven up there and I am quite certain it was with the first two years after moving out here that I went up there. Very weird.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 November 2006 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/7/2006 1:01 PM
I still can’t remember how it was I got up to Stampede Pass that time. I can visualize being up there but I can’t visualize anything about the vehicle I was driving. I sometimes want to say that I drove that blue RX-7 up there but that seems impossible. I would not have driven that car up a mountain on dirt roads. And even more weird, I can almost visualize myself sitting in there vehicle while I was there, but I can visualize absolutely no details about it. It is as though the details of the vehicle have been erased from my memory but everything thing else is there. I can remember driving down the mountain, but I can’t even visualize the windshield of the vehicle. I suspect this is the beginning of my real memory returning. I may start to realize the vehicle I was driving in that day and that will be a conflict because I will find myself thinking about how I never owned a vehicle like that.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 November 2006 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/12/07 10:33 AM
I still haven't had any new thoughts about those memories of Stampede Pass I was writing about. I thought that was some kind of door that was going to open to turn the Thomas Ray memories into conventional memories. The intriguing component about Stampede Pass is that I can' remember what I was driving when I went up there. There's no way I would have driven my blue Mazda RX-7 up there on those gravel roads and I am quite certain I never drove my Jeep Wrangler up there. I certainly would not have driven that Buick car up there, which was the car I had when I moved out here and I just started thinking again about that car yesterday. So the mystery remains: how did I get up there?


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 January 2007 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 10:36 PM
There has got to be a way to disconnect these false "memories" and reconnect my real memories into my consciousness.

What about that conflicted memory of being on Stampede Pass that day? How could I remember that? I had no vehicle that could have got me up there back in those days. I never drove my Jeep Wrangler up there. That has got to mean something. If I could just see it.

03/17/07 10:38 PM
And when I remember it, I'll know where to go. They're waiting for me now, but I have to consciously remember. I think they send people to walk around me that I should recognize but that I still do not consciously recognize.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2007 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/30/07 9:09 PM
Another thing similar is that detail I have written about of being up there at Stampede Pass that time and not now being able to reconcile how I got up there.

Something has changed about the whole notion. I am not so much remembering the experience, as was the perspective I wrote from; rather I am remembering my recollection of that experience. Something like that. I can still visualize being there on that dirt road where I determined was Stampede Pass, but yet for the life of me, I cannot even begin to remember how I drove up there. It makes no sense.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 September 2007 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/03/07 2:40 AM
There is still that detail about Stampede Pass but I have to consciously try to remember that I was even puzzled over that. The sense of puzzlement isn't there associated with that detail, which is curious itself.

But what will be my first true memory that returns to conscious awareness and that can't be reconciled into the world of Kerry Burgess?


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 November 2007 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001508/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Penny Marshall

Date of Birth

15 October 1943, The Bronx, New York, USA

Birth Name

Carole Penny Marshall










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036242/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Outlaws of Stampede Pass (1943)

Country Date

USA 15 October 1943










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102004/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Hard Way (1991) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Nick Lang: Ever killed anybody?

John Moss: Counting today?

Nick Lang: C'mon John. Look, my character kills this guy. It's probably an innocent by-stander. I just want to know what that's like.

John Moss: You can't. Not by asking someone.

Nick Lang: Will you open up? I just want to know what it feels like to be inside your skin.

John Moss: I DON'T WANT YOU INSIDE MY SKIN, YOU UNDERSTAND? It's private! What's in there belongs to me! You're not gonna learn what it means to be a cop by eating hot dogs and picking your teeth and asking stupid questions. We live this job. It's something we are, not something we do! Every time a cop walks up to a car and has to give a speeding ticket, he know he may have to kill someone or be killed himself. That's not something you step into by strapping on a rubber gun and riding around all day. You get to go back to your million dollar beach house and your bimbos and your blow jobs and you get 17 takes to get it right. We get one take. It lasts our whole lives. We mess it up and we're dead.

Nick Lang: [picking up a tape recorder] Fuck was that great! John. Look. Can you just say that one more time for me, please? John.