Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rachel's boyfriend is back and you're gonna be sorry.




"Rachel's" cellular phone is precisely the same cellular phone type I had at that same time when I was working at Microsoft.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x15_-_The_One_With_Joeys_New_Brain.html


Friends 7x15 - The One With Joeys New Brain


Okay, look, I have an idea.
Why don't we see what kind of numbers he has on his speed dial...
...and then whoever has more in common with him gets the phone.
- Fine. All right. - All right.
First name on the speed dial is "Mom. "
Oh. I lost my mom to suicide.
You can't use that to get the cute guy and the last blueberry muffin.
Did I use that already today? Sorry.
"Ben, Carlos, David..."
Oh, I win. He's got Barney's on his speed dial.
You don't know it's Barney's the store.
That could be his friend's house, a bar...
Who has Barney's the store on their speed dial?
His new girlfriend.