Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"How long do you think we have to stay?"




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_9x02_-_The_One_Where_Emma_Cries.html


Friends 9x02 - The One Where Emma Cries


I can't believe how much I love her.|I mean, I can't get enough of her.
Like, right now? I miss her.|I actually miss her.
You know, that's her?
God, look at her sleeping.|I love her so much.
- I think I'm gonna wake her up.|- Rach, no.
You know, you're never|supposed to wake a sleeping baby.
Well, I can do whatever I want.|I made her.
Come on, little girl.|Yes. Hello, Emma. Hello. Hi.
Well, I would say I told you so,|but she's kind of doing that for me.
I'm sorry. Mommy's so sorry.|Go back to sleep.
Go back to sleep.
- It breaks your heart, doesn't it?|- It really does.
How long do you think|we have to stay?
Okay, if everyone's on board,|it's settled.
Chandler?
- Chandler?|- Yeah.
Are you on board?
Yes.
Well, then problem solved.|Chandler will run our office in Tulsa.
You're gonna love Oklahoma.
All right. We already tried feeding her,|changing her, burping her...
Try this one. "Go back in time|and listen to Phoebe."
- All right, here's something.|- What?
It says to try holding the baby|close to your body...
...and then swing her rapidly|from side to side.
Okay.
It worked!
No. Just stopped to throw up|a little bit.
Mon, what am I gonna do?
It's been hours,|and it won't stop crying.
- She, Rach. Not it. She.|- Yeah. I'm not so sure.
- Oh, my God, I'm losing my mind.|- Yeah, no kidding.
All right, this just proves no good|can come from having sex with Ross!
Hey, Gunther. Can I get a couple|of blueberry muffins to go?
- Diapers, huh?|- Yep.
So I guess Rachel had your baby?
- Yep. Can you believe it?|- Nope.