Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Friends - The One Where Joey Dates Rachel




http://www.nih.gov/about/almanac/organization/NIMH.htm

U.S. Department of Health & Human Services

National Institutes of Health


National Institute of Mental Health


The mission of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is to transform the understanding and treatment of mental illnesses through basic and clinical research, paving the way for prevention, recovery, and cure.

For the Institute to continue fulfilling this vital public health mission, it must foster innovative thinking and ensure that a full array of novel scientific perspectives are used to further discovery in the evolving science of brain, behavior, and experience. In this way, breakthroughs in science can become breakthroughs for all people with mental illnesses.


IMPORTANT EVENTS IN NIMH HISTORY

1946—On July 3 President Harry Truman signed the National Mental Health Act, which called for the establishment of a National Institute of Mental Health.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19915


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One Where Joey Dates Rachel (2002) ]


I'm so glad you guys are here.
Guess what happened in the paleontology department.
Do you think he saw us, or can we still slip out?
Professor Newman, the department head, is retiring, so...
- They made you head of the department! - I'm teaching his advanced class!
Why didn't I get head of the department?
Hey, Rach, I got a big date. Do you know a good restaurant?










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19915


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One Where Joey Dates Rachel (2002) ]


If you add, "This is embarrassing. I just want to have a normal life."
You poor little famous man.
Okay, how about this one?
I was gonna wait until the end of the night to kiss you...
...but you're just so beautiful, I don't think I can.
Oh, my God!
Wow, that was fantastic! I almost leaned in. Really.
So tell me one of your moves.
All right.
So where'd you grow up?
That's your move?
Boy, Rach, you're lucky you're hot.
- Come on, just answer the question. - Queens.
Were you close to your parents?
- With my mom. Not so much my dad. - Why not?
I don't know. There's just this distance.
We both try to pretend it's not there, but it is.
It's gotta be rough.
Yeah, it's really tough. Sometimes I think...
Wow!
Nice move!
- "Where'd you grow up?" So simple.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


But let me ask you a question:
Would an imbecile come up with this?
I designed it myself.
This sweet baby will put Hudsucker right back on top.
You know, for kids.










From 4/17/1951 ( premiere US film "Circle of Danger" ) To 1/10/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One Where Joey Dates Rachel" )(Thursday) is 18531 days

18531 = 1 + 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 1/10/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One Where Joey Dates Rachel" )(Thursday) is 3953 days

3953 = 1 + 1976 + 1976

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/1/1971 ( premiere US TV series episode "Ironside"::"Grandmother's House" ) is 1976 days



From 7/3/1946 ( the National Institute of Mental Health established in the United States ) To 1/10/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One Where Joey Dates Rachel" ) is 20280 days

20280 = 10140 + 10140

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/7/1993 ( my biological paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II opens Buckingham Palace for public admission ) is 10140 days



From 2/27/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dark City" ) To 1/10/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One Where Joey Dates Rachel" ) is 1413 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/15/1969 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Battle of Britain" ) is 1413 days



From 7/15/1988 ( premiere US film "Die Hard" ) To 1/10/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One Where Joey Dates Rachel" ) is 4927 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/30/1979 ( premiere US film "Beach Patrol" ) is 4927 days



From 4/27/1945 ( premiere US film "Those Endearing Young Charms" ) To 1/10/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One Where Joey Dates Rachel" ) is 20712 days

20712 = 10356 + 10356

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 10356 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 1/10/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One Where Joey Dates Rachel" ) is 3669 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/19/1975 ( premiere US film "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" ) is 3669 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/episodes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Episode list for

"Friends" (1994)


Season 8, Episode 12: The One Where Joey Dates Rachel

Original Air Date—10 January 2002

Phoebe gives Chandler and Monica a late wedding present: the game Ms Pac-Man. Chandler plays it all day long to be better than Monica and Phoebe. Rachel misses dressing up for romantic dates so Joey promises to take her out. They have a wonderfully romantic date pretending they're not roommates and they get to know each other a whole new level. Monica and Phoebe have to try to beat Chandler's top scores because Ben is coming over to play and Chandler put dirty words as names for the top scores. Joey has a crush on Rachel and feels weird about it.

Next US airings:

Tue. Nov. 22 5:30 PM TBS










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Queen,_Arkansas

Wikipedia


De Queen, Arkansas


De Queen is a city and the county seat of Sevier County, Arkansas, United States. The population was 5,765 at the 2000 census.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0826955/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Ironside"

Grandmother's House (1971)

Country Date

USA 1 April 1971



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0826955/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Ironside (TV series 1967–1975)

Grandmother's House (#4.25)


Raymond Burr ... Robert T. Ironside


Release Date: 1 April 1971 (USA)










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19915


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One Where Joey Dates Rachel (2002) ]


You were 50 minutes late? Did you crawl?
No, I ran, okay? It's really far.
When did people stop understanding "Get out of my way"?
Why didn't you take a cab?
With the traffic and one-way streets, it'd take me twice as long.
And I have class three times a week. Who am I, Rockefeller?
You won't be able to keep doing this.
If I don't, they'll take the class away from me.
And I put it in my family newsletter.
- Your what? - You've seen it, The Geller Yeller.
Right. Wow.
I figured out a faster route. I'm sure I can make it this time.
I just can't be afraid to get a little bit hit by cars.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043409/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Circle of Danger (1951)

Country Date

USA 17 April 1951



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043409/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Circle of Danger (1951)


Clay Douglas an American, comes to England, to find out the truth behind his brothers death during a commando operation in occupied France. After tracking down the surviving members of the raid, he confronts the killer, only to be told the truth about what really happened.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19915


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One Where Joey Dates Rachel (2002) ]


Thank God you're home! I'm watching Cujo.
- Alone? - Yes! What is wrong with this dog?
Did you get to the part where Cujo throws himself at the car?
No, seriously, what's wrong with the dog?
Wait, what happened to your date?
Oh, it didn't work out.
- Want to watch the rest of the movie? - Oh, okay. Yeah.
I never thought I'd say this...
...but I hope this dog dies.
What are you doing? Sit here. Protect me.
Oh. Sure, yeah. Why not?
- That's him, that's him! That's Cujo! - I know.
It's gonna be okay.
Oh, my God. What's he gonna do now? I can't watch.
How can you watch this? Aren't you scared?
Terrified.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Die Hard (1988)

Country Date

USA 15 July 1988
UK 27 November 1988 (London Film Festival)










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Dark_City/cap/en/25fps/a/00_26

Dark City


:26:03
-How is he?
-The same.

:26:06
Walenski? It's me, Frank.

:26:15
Come in, Frank.

:26:19
Close the door.

:26:28
I've been looking through
some of your old reports.

:26:31
It's an interesting case.

:26:34
Kind that make a man's career.

:26:39
-Or break it.
-Yeah. I was on that case.

:26:42
And then what?
What happened then, Eddie?

:26:46
Nothing happened, Frank.

:26:48
I've just been spending time
in the subway,

:26:50
riding in circles.

:26:52
Thinking in circles.
There's no way out.

:26:58
I've been over this entire city.

:27:04
You're scaring your wife
to death, Eddie.

:27:06
She's not my wife.

:27:09
I don't know who she is
or who any of us are.

:27:12
-What makes you say that?
-You think about the past much?

:27:17
As much as the next guy.

:27:19
See, I've been trying
to remember things--

:27:22
clearly remember things
from my past.

:27:25
But the more
I try to think back,

:27:27
the more it all starts
to unravel.

:27:30
None of it seems real.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dark City (1998)


Walenski: I've been trying to remember things, CLEARLY remember things, from my past, but the more I try to think back, the more it all starts to unravel. None of it seems real. It's like I've just been dreaming this life, and when I finally wake up, I'll be somebody else. Somebody totally different!

Inspector Frank Bumstead: You saw something, didn't you, Eddie? Something to do with the case.

Walenski: There is no case! There never was! It's all just a big joke! It's a joke!










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270191&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111221600&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Tuesday, November 22 4:00 PM

Sitcom

The One With the Stripper

Rachel's father confronts Ross after she admits that she's pregnant with Ross' baby; Monica reconsiders Chandler's wish for a stripper.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Nov 15, 2001





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270196&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111221630&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Tuesday, November 22 4:30 PM

Sitcom

The One With Monica's Boots

Chandler is aghast when Monica buys expensive boots; Phoebe discovers that Ross' son attends school with Sting's son.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Dec 06, 2001





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270195&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111221700&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Tuesday, November 22 5:00 PM

Sitcom Christmas

The One With Ross' Step Forward

Ross' new girlfriend wants to put their photograph on Christmas cards; Rachel eyes Joey as a possible partner.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Dec 13, 2001





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270197&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111221730&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Tuesday, November 22 5:30 PM

Sitcom

The One Where Joey Dates Rachel

Rachel and Joey might become more than friends; Chandler sets a Ms. Pac-Man record; Ross breaks land-speed records.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Jan 10, 2002





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270218&sid=30240&sn=KZJODT&st=201111222200&cn=110

excite


Friends (Repeat)

110 KZJODT: Tuesday, November 22 10:00 PM

Sitcom

The One With Ross' Inappropriate Song

Chandler and Joey find a videotape while checking out Richard's apartment; Ross sings Emma an off-color lullaby.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Nov 14, 2002





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270161&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111222300&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Tuesday, November 22 11:00 PM

Sitcom

The One With Rachel's Book

Monica learns what her parents have done with her wedding fund; Joey teases Rachel about her late-night reading material.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Oct 12, 2000





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270163&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111222330&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Tuesday, November 22 11:30 PM

Sitcom

The One With Phoebe's Cookies

Chandler's (Matthew Perry) efforts to bond with Monica's father (guest star Elliott Gould) backfire during a racquetball game.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Oct 19, 2000





http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270164&s=201111222300&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111230000&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Wednesday, November 23 12:00 AM

Sitcom

The One With Rachel's Assistant

Rachel considers hiring an inexperienced but handsome man over a better qualified woman as her executive assistant.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Oct 26, 2000





http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270165&s=201111222300&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111230030&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Wednesday, November 23 12:30 AM

Sitcom

The One With the Engagement Picture

Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) makes her handsome new assistant (guest star Eddie Cahill) hang out with Joey (Matt LeBlanc) rather than the women in her office. Julia Campbell and David Sutcliffe also guest star.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Nov 02, 2000










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078835/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Beach Patrol (1979) (TV)

Country Date

USA 30 April 1979










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_City.html


Dark City


You happen to know|the way to Shell Beach?
You're kidding! Me and the wife|spent our honeymoon there.
All you do is|take Main Street West to...
Or is it the Cross...|Now, that's funny.
I can't seem to remember|if it's Main Street West...
or the Crosstown.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_City.html


Dark City


I have this jigsaw puzzle in|my face, and it makes no sense.
You think it makes sense to me?|I'm as confused as you are.
Let me ask you a question.|Have you heard of Shell Beach?
-Sure.|-You know how to get there?
-Yeah.|-Tell me.
-Right. You just go to the...|-Where? Where do you go?
Give me a second, will you?
You can't remember, can you?
Thinking that's kind of odd?





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_City.html


Dark City


What exactly is in this, Doctor?
All the answers you've been|looking for, I swear to you.
Guess I'll hold on to it for|safekeeping, if you don't mind.
Let's go, Doctor.
Go? Where are we going?
Shell Beach.
That's where you wanted to go,|isn't it, the ocean?
Won't find anything there.|I've been there--
Then you can show us the way.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_City.html


Dark City


Where are you going?
Shell Beach.
-What's the fare?|-A quarter.
-Please.|-Oh, no, sit.
Thank you.
Been waiting for you, yes?
-What are you doing?|-I'm just making a few changes.
-We're sure that's what we want?|-I'll take my chances.
I'm dying, John. Your imprint|is not agreeable with my kind.
But I wanted to know|what it was like.
How you feel.
You know how I was|supposed to feel.
That person isn't me.|Never was.
You wanted to know what it was|that makes us human.
Well, you're not going to|find it in here.
You went looking|in the wrong place.
It's so beautiful here.
So bright.
Do you know if Shell Beach|is around here?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038164/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Those Endearing Young Charms (1945)

Country Date

USA 27 April 1945 (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038164/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Those Endearing Young Charms (1945)


Army private Jerry, on leave, soon regrets introducing his girl Helen to love-em-and-leave-em pal Lieut. Hank Travers. Helen is smart enough to see Hank for what he is, but falls hard for him all the same. Can she turn Hank, who wants no strings, into an honest suitor?