Monday, November 28, 2011

My phantom heart got washed with my brain.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/11/08 1:46 PM
The oddest sense that I completely lost awareness of my surroundings. I was sitting here waiting for my laundry to finish while watching the "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" DVD movie and I noticed that there was laundry in one of the dryers where there had not been anything in there before and I have absolutely no awareness of anyone coming in to put their clothes in that dryer. I recall someone putting clothes into the dryer below that dryer but I remember looking at that dryer in question after that because I was going to put my clothes into that top dryer. After about a half-hour, I looked up and there are clothes in that dryer and I have no recollection of anyone putting clothes into that dryer.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2008 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


The night is clear.
Stars, but no moon.
The patrol is ambushed.
We were on a routine recon
inside Iraqi-controlled terrain,
assessing troop strength...
Captain Marco was
knocked unconscious.
In the ensuing firefight, Eddie Ingram
gets himself separated to the left.
Baker goes after him.
Hello, captain.
Before Sergeant Shaw
is able to locate...
Eddie Ingram gets himself
separated to the left.
Did you go blank on me again?
He said this would happen.
Who?
Your German friend.
Your friend.
Ben.
He said it'd be like
a computer system crash.
That your brain would shut down,
but it would reboot again
and you'd forget all your RAM.
Or most of your RAM.
Do you remember me?
Do you remember me?










http://www.cswap.com/1999/Star_Wars:_Episode_I_-_The_Phantom_Menace/cap/en/25fps/a/01_49

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace


1:49:08
The deflector shield
is too strong.

1:49:19
This is tense!

1:49:23
R2, get us off this autopilot.

1:49:25
It's gonna get us both killed.

1:49:28
You did it, R2!

1:49:31
Let's go left.

1:49:37
Go back?

1:49:38
Qui-Gon told me to stay in this cockpit,
so that's what I'm gonna do.

1:49:49
I'll try spinning.
That's a good trick.

1:49:57
I know we're in trouble.
Just hang on.