Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Friends - The One with Ross' Library Book (2000)




The counter-paradox at its finest working again in my mind in recent days. Guaranteeing the future doesn't change.

(Especially because it was right from the start and because of prior thoughts that formed in my mind that I do not elaborate on here.)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x07_-_The_One_with_Rosss_Library_Book.html


Friends 7x07 - The One with Rosss Library Book


- Morning. - Hi.
How was your date?
- Pretty good. - Oh, good.
My God. Sorry about that.
Okay, really good.
I gotta go. I'm late.
You're going to leave her with me?
Don't worry, she's a terrific girl.
Can you do me a favor?
Could you mention I'm not looking for a relationship? That'd be great.
What, are you kidding?
Just casually slip it in, you know. Lay the groundwork.
Tell her I'm a loner. No, an outlaw.
She doesn't want to get mixed up with the likes of me.
That's a lot to remember.
Can't I tell her that you're a pig?










From 6/13/1946 ( premiere US film "Renegades" ) To 11/16/2000 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with Ross' Library Book" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 2/22/1950 ( premiere US film "Tyrant of the Sea" ) To 11/16/2000 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with Ross' Library Book" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" & the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 11/16/2000 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with Ross' Library Book" )(Thursday) is 14701 days

14701 = 1 + 7350 + 7350

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/17/1985 ( the United Kingdom warship HMS Edinburgh D97 commissioned into United Kingdom Royal Navy fleet active service ) is 7350 days



From 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer ) To 11/16/2000 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with Ross' Library Book" )(Thursday) is 14383 days

14383 = 1 + 7191 + 7191

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/11/1985 ( premiere US TV movie "Time Travel: Fact, Fiction and Fantasy" ) is 7191 days



From 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer ) To 11/16/2000 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with Ross' Library Book" )(Thursday) is 14383 days

14383 = 1 + 7191 + 7191

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/11/1985 ( premiere US TV movie "Slickers" ) is 7191 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/episodes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database


Season 7, Episode 7: The One with Ross' Library Book

Original Air Date—16 November 2000

Monica runs into Janice and Janice is shocked to hear that she is getting married to Chandler but invites herself and her boyfriend to the wedding. Ross' doctoral dissertation can be found at the library but when he goes to see it he finds out that the Palaentology section of the library is only used when students make out together. Therefore Ross decides to defend the area. Rachel and Phoebe find the perfect girl for Joey and he is really into her but she doesn't feel the same way. Chandler and Monica can finally get rid of Janice.

Next US airings:

Mon. Nov. 28 11:30 PM NIK










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x07_-_The_One_with_Rosss_Library_Book.html


Friends 7x07 - The One with Rosss Library Book


How's it going with Joey?
Oh, okay.
Okay?
Tell me that you like him, please. I mean, tell me that you like him.
He's a really great guy, and I know you really want this to work out...
...but I just don't see this having a future.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038878/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Renegades (1946)

Country Date

USA 13 June 1946





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038878/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Renegades (1946)


Hannah Brockway, daughter of the leading citizen of Prairie Dog, prosperous insurance man Nathan Brockway, is engaged to be married to Dr. Sam Martin, but she meets and falls in love with Ben Dembrow, the youngest son of outlaw leader Kirk Dembrow. Ben, unwilling to lead the life of his father and two brothers, Frank and Cash, has taken a new name, and he and Hannah are married. But the suspicions of the townspeople hound him and he is tried for a crime he did not commit. His father and brothers rescue him from the courtroom at gunpoint, and the disillusioned Ben joins his family, taking Hannah with him. Months of fleeing from the law, and the approaching birth of a child impels Hannah to send for Martin, who has never stopped loving her. Martin takes her back to her family home and the baby is born. But Ben kidnaps the child in an effort to make Hannah rejoin him, and Martin and Ben soon face a shoot-out against each other.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038878/quotes


IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Renegades (1946)


Davy Lane: Him and Hannah's getting hitched. Couldn't happen to a better man.

Stagecoach passenger: Who is he?

Davy Lane: Sam Martin. Doctor's hereabouts.

Stagecoach passenger: I didn't know there was a vet this side of Raton.

Davy Lane: Oh, Sam don't doctor animals. People!

Stagecoach passenger: Ohhh.

Davy Lane: Darn good at it, too.

Stagecoach passenger: Looks more like one of the Dembrow gang than a fellow that doctor's human beings.

Davy Lane: If I was you, I wouldn't say that where the doc could hear you - if I was you. He wouldn't like it bein' mistaken for a highwayman. He's a quick man on the draw, Sam is - if'n it's a pill or a pistol.










http://www.tv.com/shows/friends/the-one-with-rosss-library-book-5042/

tv.com


Friends

Season 7, Episode 7

The One with Ross's Library Book

Air Date

Thursday November 16, 2000

Quotes


Joey: (About Erin) Tell her I'm a loner, you know, an outlaw. She doesn't want to get mixed up with the likes of me.

Rachel: Yeah, that's a lot to remember. Can't I just tell her that you're a pig?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0927644/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Slickers (1985) (TV)

Country Date

USA 11 July 1985



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0927644/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Slickers (TV 1985)


Sitcom pilot about a big city cop who finds himself transferred to a small town, and partnered with an easy-going Sheriff.


Release Date: 11 July 1985 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0819938/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Time Travel: Fact, Fiction and Fantasy (1985) (TV)

Country Date

USA 11 July 1985










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Time Machine (1960)

Country Date

USA 17 August 1960



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Time Machine (1960)


Rod Taylor ... H. George Wells


On January 5, 1900, a disheveled looking H.G. Wells - George to his friends - arrives late to his own dinner party. He tells his guests of his travels in his time machine


Release Date: 17 August 1960 (USA)










https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/the-cia-and-the-u-2-program-1954-1974/u2.pdf


The CIA and the U-2 Program, 1954-1974


History Staff

Center for the Study

of Intelligence

Central Intelligence Agency


Chapter 4


183


THE FATE OF FRANCIS GARY POWERS


Downed U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers underwent extensive interrogation at the hands of the Soviets. His instructions from the CIA on what to do in event of capture were meager, and he had been told that he might as well tell the Soviets whatever they wanted to know because they could get the information from his aircraft anyway Nevertheless, Powers tried to conceal as much classified information as possible while giving the appearance of cooperating with his captors. To extract the maximum propaganda value from the U-2 Affair, the Soviets prepared an elaborate show trial for Powers, which began on 17 August 1960 Powers continued to conceal as much information as possible










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043083/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Tyrant of the Sea (1950)

Country Date

USA 22 February 1950 (New York City, New York)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x07_-_The_One_with_Rosss_Library_Book.html


Friends 7x07 - The One with Rosss Library Book


- Come on. Why are we here? - Okay, okay, take a guess.
The hot chicks?
Okay, okay, I was typing names into the library computer earlier...
...you know, for fun.
And I typed mine in, and guess what came up?
My doctoral dissertation.
It's right down here in the biggest library in the university.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583558/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Friends"

The One with Ross' Library Book (2000)


Dr. Ross Geller: Hi, I was wondering, is it possible to increase security in the Paleontology section? I wrote a book that's up there and instead of reading it people are... well, they're rolling around in front of it.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x07_-_The_One_with_Rosss_Library_Book.html


Friends 7x07 - The One with Rosss Library Book


Excuse me. Hi, I'm a professor here.
Do you know the paleontology section, fifth floor, stack 437?
Well, yes. Just give me five minutes.
I just have to find someone to cover my shift.
No, no, no.
Can I speak to someone in charge?
How can I help?
Hi, I was wondering, is it possible to increase security...
...in the paleontology section?
I wrote a book that's up there.
And instead of reading it, people are... .
Well, they're rolling around in front of it.
We are aware of the problem you're referring to.
As far as increasing security, I'm afraid the library's understaffed.
I can't help you.
Well, fine.
If I'm the only person with any appreciation...
...of the sanctity of the written word, then I'll go defend it myself.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x07_-_The_One_with_Rosss_Library_Book.html


Friends 7x07 - The One with Rosss Library Book


Meeting someone?
Or are you just here to brush up...
...on Merriam's views on evolution?
Actually, I find Merriam's views far too progressionist.
I find Merriam's views far too progressionist.
I'm sorry. Who are you?
I'm a professor here. Ross Geller.
Ross Geller? Why do I know that name? It's a... .
Wait.
Did you write this?
Yes.
You're the person who checked out my book?
You know, you look nothing like I would have thought.
You're so young.
Well, I skipped fourth grade.
I am very, very sorry.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x07_-_The_One_with_Rosss_Library_Book.html


Friends 7x07 - The One with Rosss Library Book


How's it going with Joey?
Oh, okay.
Okay?
Tell me that you like him, please. I mean, tell me that you like him.
He's a really great guy, and I know you really want this to work out...
...but I just don't see this having a future.
But you said that you liked him. What happened?
Did you just change your mind?
- Kind of. - Then change it back!
I'm sorry. It's just, there's no real spark.
Didn't you sleep together?
Yeah.
Tramp.