Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The danger zone.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: 06/22/09 3:40 PM
That first week I was working at Microsoft beginning Monday, 12/7/1998, the group of people I worked with went to see the premiere of "Star Trek: Nemesis" during the workday, which I think was a Wednesday or it could have been a Thursday. I don't think it was Friday but I cannot recall for certain. Anyway, I had that white van from Avis that they gave me to drive until my car arrived as it was being shipped from South Carolina with the rest of my household items and I drove several people from that group at Microsoft to the theatre. I remember Ken Burns was there and Wally Simpson and Rhonda Halfmann I think, I remember Ken Burns for certain maybe Wally. I might be thinking Rhonda was there because she was with us in Texas a few weeks later and I was driving a van down there as well. So anyway I think it was Ken Burns that was commenting about the movie after it was over and we got back to the van and I was driving us back to the office and my first comment in the conversation after watching the film was that I complained about how they did not even go to "warp" speed during the movie.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 June 2009 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1998/Star_Trek:_Insurrection/cap/en/25fps/a/00_54

Star Trek: Insurrection


:55:27
If news gets through of your
captain's brave struggle, -

:55:34
- Federation politicians will waver.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Star_Trek:_Insurrection/cap/en/25fps/a/00_18

Star Trek: Insurrection


:18:13
He can fly a ship and anticipate our
tactics. His brain is functioning.

:18:19
We know how he responds to threats.
I wonder how he would respond ...

:18:26
Do you know Gilbert & Sullivan?

:18:29
No, I've not had a chance
to meet all the new crew members.

:18:36
They're composers,
from the 19th century.

:18:44
Data was rehearsing ''HMS Pinafore''
just before he left.

:18:49
A British tar is a soaring soul
as free as a mountain bird

:18:54
his fist should be ready to resist
a dictatorial word

:18:59
Sing, Worf.