Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holier war.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/9/2006 6:16 PM
So who died in 1999? I remember going back to Arkansas and Oklahoma when Theda’s mother, Betty, died. Did that really happen? Was I pulled out of hibernation to go on a special operation? Or is that memory literal in the sense that I was really there, but it was all staged. It was staged to see if I was really living as Kerry Burgess in my mind. They were probably watching to see if I did or did not remember people that I had never met but were actually people Kerry Burgess would remember well, such as my grandfather and other family members. I can’t remember the date I went out there but I think it was summer. I remember Jayne Donovan was still my manager.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 September 2006 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/11/2006 12:55 PM
I have been wondering a few days about those viruses named “Melissa” and “Iloveyou.” I was thinking of them in the context of how the sister of Kerry Burgess is named Melissa and she was born on Valentines Day. Recently, I have started to wondered if that sibling detail represents the day I was shot down in Africa and taken captive, thus joining some kind of POW brotherhood. As for the viruses, the “Melissa” virus, according to sources, released on March 26, 2000, and the second one released on May 4, 2000. The first one was written by someone, according to sources, by a guy named David Smith and he was from somewhere named Aberdeen, NJ. That March 26th date may have some relevance but I can’t think of anything in particular. March 26, 2000, is also the day the Kingdome was imploded. That is also the day I remember writing about when I was calling around to my customers to give them instructions on how to recover from the virus. I wrote about how my manager at the time, Jayne Donovan, was laughing a lot outside my cubicle and I realized after a while that her laughing, almost hysterically at times, was probably being recorded on the voice mail messages I was leaving for my customers. My cubicle was directly across from her office and it sounded like she was standing in the hallway and laughing about something with someone. I cannot think of another time I had heard her laughing like that as she was usually professional. Over the past few days, I have decided that she knew that the virus was caused because Microsoft was bringing all the wackos out of the woodwork with their promotional surveillance of me.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 October 2006 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/07 5:55 AM


I remember when I told Jayne Donovan I needed to leave for the funeral, her first question was to ask me something about whether I was leaving for the funeral of a blood relative.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 October 2007 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/12/08 8:01 PM
After I started work at Microsoft with my official United States federal undercover identity, the "Captain Jayneway"-look-alike manager they assigned me in my role as Technical Account Manager (TAM), gave me several companies to manage that were in Portland, Oregon. Many times in 1999 I flew down there on civilian aircraft or drove down there in my car.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 July 2008 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/05/07 1:17 AM
I puzzled over why my first manager at Microsoft, when I was there working undercover with my official United States federal undercover identity, thought a reference I made to "Yoda" was so funny. I puzzled over why she thought it was so funny. That was the manager who reminded me of that actress who portrays "Captain Janeway"


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 October 2007 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 3:45 AM Saturday, December 16, 2006


There was my first manager at Microsoft named Jayne Donovan who kind of looked like "Captain Janeway" from "Star Trek: Voyager." She once referred to me as her "hit man." Another time she asked me if I wanted to go on a "jihad." In my first meeting with her, I was complaining vigorously about the lack of concern for accurate billing of labor in that group and she asked if I wanted to go on a "jihad" to change it. I didn't say anything in response to that question, but in hindsight, I guess that is actually what I did do.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 December 2006 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_6x08_-_The_One_With_Rosss_Teeth.html


Friends - 6x08 - The One With Rosss Teeth


Kim, hi.
I handed in that marketing report, and|I never got to hear what you thought.
I didn't read it.
The spring line's really gonna be|great this year, huh?
I hear Ralph Lauren fooled around|with someone in the copy room.
Tell me everything.