Monday, November 21, 2011

The Inventors journal.




I dreamed last night or actually early this morning about what I now describe, having read a topic referenced below about ions, in terms of chemistry. I have forgotten much of the dream now but I can still visualize to some extent the setting of the dream. I was at Microsoft and working there and they wanted me to solve a physics or chemistry problem and I had recently graduated with an advanced degree from Grover Cleveland college, in the dream, which seems sort of humorous for reasons I cannot articulate now and for reasons that are not obvious, and I remember the term 'ion' being used and I had no idea how to even approach the problem from even the simplest standpoint other than from high school education which is probably the only reason I know what is an 'ion.' I think I was aware that the people I was talking to became aware I did not know how to solve the advanced problem in physics or chemistry. This dream was after I went to sleep just about an hour or two since I had started thinking I was going to wake up today with some kind of profound new sense of awareness in my mind.

After a while after I wrote that last paragraph I suddenly remembered the dream I had after that one and the dream that seemed to be the dream I awoke from and got up out of bed. I was on a very crowded bus. The vehicle seemed to be a school bus but that is not established in the dream and the only reason I started thinking that was because of the seats and the seats reminded me of a school bus, such as the covering and that there were no seat belts. But then I seemed to recall seeing people sitting facing the back of the bus and there were seats that faced forward too. I remember the seat facing backwards because I found myself thinking that I had lost my luggage because I had been moving around in the seats and I had left my luggage in other seats. So then I was worried because I needed that stuff so I started looking at everybody seated on the starboard side of the bus and I was asking them to excuse me for checking but I had lost my luggage and I was looking through the seats crowded with their luggage to see if mine was there. By the time I got the back of the bus I had not found my luggage and when I turned around to look forward and to begin to search the left side of the bus I saw the last passenger from the left side stepping off the bus and the left side was completely empty. Feeling dejected I got off the bus too and then sometime soon after I saw my luggage piled up on the ground nearby and among what I can vaguely visualize from the dream a garment bag is the most prominent of my visualization. I was thinking in the dream that I needed to find my keys in the luggage and I didn't know which bag they were in and for some reason I needed to continue on my journey and I would search the luggage for my keys and I continued to travel but I was feeling relieved that I at least had my luggage and that my keys were somewhere as yet undiscovered somewhere in that luggage. That is where the dream seems to end and was the point where I got up out of bed.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jennifer Aniston

Date of Birth

11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, April 6, 2006 2:45:44 PM

Subject: Re: Imaginary friend


I was disappointed I got only an hour of my imaginary girlfriend this morning. The previous 3 days of 4 hours was spoiling me.

Damn I am one bored loser homeless guy.

I literally almost expect someone to stab me in the back with a knife when someone walks behind me on the street. I don't know why that has started bothering me. I feel like my thought processes are still pretty normal, but I do think about a lot of stuff, got nothing else to do. All this was going on back before I quit my job 26 months ago. It was pretty tough trying to sort out all this craziness and still try to get some work done. Goddamnit, that was 26 months ago, just for this part of this craziness, it was going on well before that. Damn my head hurts.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
After my short nap yesterday late evening, when back to sleep after midnight and slept pretty soundly until after 7. Had a dream that seemed to occur just before I woke up. I was inside some kind of missile. Seems like it was an SM2-ER on the Wainwright's launcher and it was going to send me into orbit or outer space maybe. When I woke up, I heard lyrics from that song:

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Didn't start feeling alert until 9 am. That's when I realized I had a doctor's appt at 10am and I didn't know where it was. They sent me a map with driving directions but I had no idea which bus got there. I could have found it in 2 minutes if I had an internet connection, but I did not. I knew there was some kind of automated line for Metro but I didn't know the number or even if it would give me the info I needed. I imagined I would spend 30 minutes standing around on the phone and still not know what I needed to know. According to the map, the office was somewhere about 3.5 miles away. Two years ago, I could run that far in a half hour and I figured I could probably walk it now and get there no more than half an hour late. I was 18 minutes late. The doctor examined the hip injury from when I was in the Navy. I can't remember when the injury actually occurred. There were several things that could have caused it. I think I may have slammed into the bulwark when I was trying to avoid the anchor chain. Another time, I grabbed onto a cable that was supposed to be grounded, but I grabbed it before the guy with the grounding wand could hit it. A good lesson perhaps in overtraining. I remember my feet hurting for a while after that, but I didn't feel any kind of shock at the time. I used to wear a knife and another tool on my belt and it rested against my hip, but I can't remember if I was wearing it that day. The worst part, today, was walking around trying to get to the doctor's office and having this overwhelming feeling that everyone around me, walking, driving, they all were wondering how I was going to make it there on time. They all knew where I was supposed to be and they were all watching me like I am some kind of reality show contestant. It is overwhelming at times. I suppose it is, in some minor ways, not unlike a major leaque baseball player feels, at least some of them, when they are trying to make their first catch of a pop fly to the outfield. But this is worse. This all is just evil. The level of deception over all these years is just beyond evil. There are probably a lot of egomaniacs that fantasized about this kind of attention, but I never have. It is lunacy beyond articulation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


And imagine your absolute worst roommate you ever had. Then imagine someone a million times worse. Then imagine having to live with 70 of them. Then imagine having to cope with all of you every where I go. Then imagine having not one single moment or shred of privacy where every minute, every second of the day, every day, every week, every month, every year, every single sound you make is heard and recorded by someone. It is worse than unbearable. I cannot begin to articulate how unbearable is this. It is a waking nightmare that is so captivating and so oppresive and I just can't wake up from it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 6:01:15 PM

Subject: Right


I wonder if this is where that guy painting the picture was standing?

http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.47.619681_-122.348911


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 May 2006 excerpt ends]





http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&layer=tc&cbll=47.619176,-122.348985&panoid=-lfueBIXwUv3LKH8_yDIyw&cbp=12,354.84278861856137,,2,3.587035306919222&ll=47.619407,-122.349037&spn=0,359.99794&z=20

156 4th Ave N, Seattle, WA, United States





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM

Subject: Re: Star Trek: TNG: First Contact, Nov. 22, 1996


There was that dream I had the other night, where I was inside a missile. I remembered today the similarity with this movie, in that Cochrane converted an ICBM into his warp ship. But why would someone create a connection between me and Cochrane? I didn't create warp drive in the past only to have someone block my memory of that, did I? It's funny, when I read something the other day about Data arguing with Einstein, it reminded me of something I was writing in my journal back in the early '90s. I was wondering why it was impossible to travel faster than the speed of light. A couple years ago I was writing about it again. The idea presented itself to me about why it was impossible, something about atoms not being able to work because electrons could not transfer energy faster than the speed of light. I wondered if it was possible to create some kind of process to transfer energy to those atoms, not unlike a cell's mitochondria works. Today I have been wondering if anything I remember about the past is real. Do I have a different past? Am I really who I think I am? The stuff I imagine happening to me sometimes, did that stuff really happen? I wonder if these movies and tv shows have actually been sort of inoculations, to keep me from questioning my reality. I do question reality sometimes, but it wasn't until I saw that Matrix movie a while back, did I really start to wonder about reality. But it didn't seem to matter, I wasn't overly concerned that I may be living that kind of false reality. I still don't think I am living such an extreme unreality as in the Matrix, but I wonder if there is a divergence point in my life, a shadow, a distorted period. Or have I been living a life like in the movie Soldier, or maybe like in Blade Runner, where Rachael, and I assume Harrison Ford's character, have false memories of their life. Am I Harrison Ford's character in this reality? A replicant searching for replicants?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

My memory, which I am growing increasingly certain is false beyond a certain date


I am wondering today if I was either genetically engineered prior to birth or genetically modified after birth to allow for greater tolerance of long term travel in space.


I was thinking today about something I read recently in the novel 2001: Space Odyssey. Clarke wrote something about the progress of man from femur-wielding ape-man to man's use of guided missiles.


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:05:22 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: computer revolution

To: "Kerry Burgess"

http://news.com.com/1952+UNIVAC/2009-1006_3-6038974-2.html?tag=st.next

1952: UNIVAC
Univac was the primary product of the Eckert-Mauchly computer company. Not only was it faster, but it demonstrated the shift from base-ten to binary code. A Univac was used by CBS news to predict the outcome of the 1952 Presidential Election. That event brought computing into the public eye, according to many historians. It wouldn't be long before scientific focus shifted to microprocessors.

[Not only was it binary machine language, but to manually program it, you had to start with base-10, convert that mentally to base-8, and then mentally convert that to base-2, or binary.]



Kerry Burgess wrote:
http://news.com.com/1946+ENIAC/2009-1006_3-6038974.html?tag=nefd.lede

This computer, unfurled to scientists on Feb. 14, helped launch the computer revolution and the U.S. tech dominance for decades. Few suspected actually what those next 60 years would bring. The evolution of computing devices has come a long way since the days of ENIAC.



[The way I see it, this was the modern equivalent of man inventing fire. Today's PC are a much improved version of that invention, in essence, a match or a butane ligther. Software is the fuel for that energy source. I don't think we have reached a point yet where you could compare the computer to the combustion engine. After that would be the progress that produces the computer equivalent of a jet engine. Of course, some marketing weenie is going to read this and start trying to refer to their products as jet engines.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00000794----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 37 > § 794

§ 794. Gathering or delivering defense information to aid foreign government

(a) Whoever, with intent or reason to believe that it is to be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of a foreign nation, communicates, delivers, or transmits, or attempts to communicate, deliver, or transmit, to any foreign government, or to any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States, or to any representative, officer, agent, employee, subject, or citizen thereof, either directly or indirectly, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, note, instrument, appliance, or information relating to the national defense, shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years or for life, except that the sentence of death shall not be imposed unless the jury or, if there is no jury, the court, further finds that the offense resulted in the identification by a foreign power (as defined in section 101(a) of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978) of an individual acting as an agent of the United States and consequently in the death of that individual, or directly concerned nuclear weaponry, military spacecraft or satellites, early warning systems, or other means of defense or retaliation against large-scale attack; war plans; communications intelligence or cryptographic information; or any other major weapons system or major element of defense strategy.

(b) Whoever, in time of war, with intent that the same shall be communicated to the enemy, collects, records, publishes, or communicates, or attempts to elicit any information with respect to the movement, numbers, description, condition, or disposition of any of the Armed Forces, ships, aircraft, or war materials of the United States, or with respect to the plans or conduct, or supposed plans or conduct of any naval or military operations, or with respect to any works or measures undertaken for or connected with, or intended for the fortification or defense of any place, or any other information relating to the public defense, which might be useful to the enemy, shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

(c) If two or more persons conspire to violate this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.

(d)
(1) Any person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States irrespective of any provision of State law—

(A) any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds the person obtained, directly or indirectly, as the result of such violation, and

(B) any of the person’s property used, or intended to be used, in any manner or part, to commit, or to facilitate the commission of, such violation.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Only got an hour to go, Doc. How are you feeling?

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: I got a four alarm hangover, either from the whisky or your laser beam, or both, but I'm ready to make history.

Starfleet Commander Deanna Troi: Troi to Commander Riker.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Riker here.

Starfleet Commander Deanna Troi: We're ready to open the launch door.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Go ahead.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Look at that.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: What, you don't have a moon in the 24th century?

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Sure we do. It just looks a lot different. There are fifty million people living on the Moon in my time. You can see Tycho City, New Berlin, even Lake Armstrong on a day like this.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Uh huh.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: And you know, Doctor -

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Please! Don't tell me it's all thanks to me. I've heard enough about the great Zefram Cochrane. I don't know who writes your history books or where you get your information from, but you people got some pretty funny ideas about me. You all look at me as if I'm some kind of a saint or visionary or something.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: I don't think you're a saint, Doc, but you did have a vision. And now we're sitting in it.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: You want to know what my vision is? Dollar signs. Money. I didn't build this ship to usher in a new era for humanity.










From 6/2/1995 ( the Scott O'Grady-Bill Clinton hoax as a premeditated act of severe treason against the United States of America ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 2394 days

2394 = 1197 + 1197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days



From 9/17/1943 ( premiere US film "Sherlock Holmes Faces Death" ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 3/29/1951 ( the jury renders a verdict of guilty against Edith Rosenberg and Julius Rosenberg ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 3/29/1951 ( premiere US film "Soldiers Three" ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 9/30/1939 ( Jean-Marie Lehn ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 22728 days

22728 = 11364 + 11364

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/13/1996 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11364 days



From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 12473 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/27/1999 ( David Duncan - deceased ) is 12473 days



From 10/18/1961 ( premiere US film "West Side Story" ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 14674 days

14674 = 7337 + 7337

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/4/1985 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Back to the Future" & premiere US film "The Jewel of the Nile" & premiere US film "Young Sherlock Holmes" ) is 7337 days



From 9/4/1981 ( Beyonce Knowles ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 7413 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1986 ( premiere US TV series episode "The A-Team"::"Waiting for Insane Wayne" ) is 7413 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 9239 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Thomas Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me Kerry Wayne Burgess circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 9239 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 2614 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/29/1972 ( Jude Law ) is 2614 days



From 7/18/1947 ( premiere US film "Cry Wolf" ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 3/23/1984 ( premiere US film "Police Academy" ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 6482 days

6482 = 3241 + 3241

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/1974 ( the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in the United States Navy fleet and my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan is the first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group ) is 3241 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 7812 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/1987 ( premiere US film "Blind Date" ) is 7812 days



From 10/14/1972 ( the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft is publicly displayed and my brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan is the first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 10660 days

10660 = 5330 + 5330

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/6/1980 ( premiere US film "Urban Cowboy" ) is 5330 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 3001 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/20/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "McCloud"::"A Cowboy in Paradise" ) is 3001 days



From 3/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Major Payne" ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 2464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1972 ( premiere US film "The Magnificent Seven Ride!" ) is 2464 days



From 3/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Major Payne" ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 2464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1972 ( The Washington Post "Bug Suspect Got Campaign Funds" by Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward ) is 2464 days



From 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 5887 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/15/1981 ( premiere US film "Ghost Story" ) is 5887 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 3649 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/30/1975 ( Alfred P. Murrah - deceased ) is 3649 days



From 4/19/1995 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack destroys the Oklahoma City Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building with many fatalities and massive destruction to the United States of America Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building and the local area ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 2438 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/6/1972 ( Brandon De Wilde - deceased ) is 2438 days



From 11/20/1992 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the International War Criminal and the cowardly violent criminal to destroy Her Majesty's Windsor Castle London England ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 3318 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/3/1974 ( premiere US TV movie "The Red Badge of Courage" ) is 3318 days



From 6/14/1982 ( the Falklands War ends ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 7130 days

7130 = 3565 + 3565

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/7/1975 ( Charlize Theron ) is 3565 days



From 6/22/1990 ( premiere US film "RoboCop 2" ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 4200 days

4200 = 2100 + 2100

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1971 ( premiere US film "Night of Dark Shadows" ) is 2100 days



From 6/24/1950 ( Nancy Allen ) To 12/21/2001 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "The Princess Diaries" ) is 18808 days

18808 = 9404 + 9404

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/2/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Doc Hollywood" ) is 9404 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247638/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Princess Diaries (2001)

Country Date

USA 29 July 2001 (premiere)
UK 21 December 2001










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247638/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Princess Diaries (2001)


Mia: [voiceover] Dear Diary, today is my first official day as Princess of Genovia. We'll land in a few hours, and I'll meet Parliament and the people before beginning my royal duties. Mom is, of course, moving to Genovia with me, and we'll continue painting - without the balloons. Lily and Michael are planning to spend their summer vacation at our - can you believe it - palace. They're even having my Mustang brought over










http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/history/famous-cases/the-atom-spy-case


THE FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION


Home • About Us • History • Famous Cases & Criminals • The Atom Spy Case

The Atom Spy Case


On March 28, 1951, counsel for each side summed up their respective case to the jury. On March 29, 1951, the jury rendered a verdict of guilty against the three defendents, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, and Morton Sobell.










http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/1987/lehn.html

Nobelprize.org

The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize


The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1987

Donald J. Cram, Jean-Marie Lehn, Charles J. Pedersen


Jean-Marie Lehn

Born: 30 September 1939, Rosheim, France

Affiliation at the time of the award: Université Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, France, Collège de France, Paris, France

Prize motivation: "for their development and use of molecules with structure-specific interactions of high selectivity"

Field: Organic chemistry





http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/1987/press.html

Nobelprize.org

The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize


The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1987

Donald J. Cram, Jean-Marie Lehn, Charles J. Pedersen


Summary

This year's Nobel Prize in Chemistry has been awarded to Donald J. Cram, USA, Jean-Marie Lehn, France and Charles J. Pedersen, USA for their development and application of molecules with highly selective structurespecific interaction, i.e. molecules that can "recognize" each other and choose with which other molecules they will form complexes. The laureates have been rewarded for synthesising organic compounds of low molecular weight and with very special properties. The molecules in these compounds are designed principally to bind cations (positive ions), but also anions (negative ions) and neutral-molecules, in a specific and selective manner. The three researchers have studied chemical and physical properties of these complexes and have elucidated the factors that determine the ability of the molecules to recognize each other and fit into one another like a key fits a lock.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptand

Wikipedia


Cryptand


Cryptands are a family of synthetic bi- and polycyclic multidentate ligands for a variety of cations. The Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1987 was given to Donald J. Cram, Jean-Marie Lehn, and Charles J. Pedersen for their efforts in discovering and determining uses of cryptands and crown ethers, thus launching the now flourishing field of supramolecular chemistry. The term cryptand implies that this ligand binds substrates in a crypt, interring the guest as in a burial. These molecules are three dimensional analogues of crown ethers but are more selective and complex the guest ions more strongly.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_59

Star Trek: First Contact


:59:22
Do you always talk this much?

:59:25
Not always, but often.

:59:29
Why do you insist
on using this primitive language?

:59:33
Your android brain
is capable of much more.

:59:37
I am trying to become more human.

:59:40
We used to be just like them.
Flawed, weak, organic.

:59:46
We evolved to include the synthetic.
We use both to attain perfection.

:59:53
Your goal
should be the same as ours.

:59:58
Believing oneself to be perfect is
often the sign of a delusional mind.

1:00:03
A small being, trying to attack
what he doesn't understand.

1:00:08
You have no real interest in me.

1:00:11
Your goal is to obtain
the codes for the computer.

1:00:15
That is one of our goals,
one of many.

1:00:21
And to reach it,
I'm willing to help you reach yours.

1:00:49
Is it becoming clear to you yet?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Country Date

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)
UK 13 December 1996










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0504234/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The A-Team"

Waiting for Insane Wayne (1986)


Hannibal: Well, I guess that's the end of the friendly part of these negotiations.

Kincaid: I can't believe you all are so dumb.

Hannibal: Yeah, dumb like a bag o' rocks, but smart enough to figure you might put a sniper in that stand of trees over there. And maybe another in that stand of trees over there. And so we mined those potential ambush sites.

Kincaid: I don't believe you.

Hannibal: Never bet in the aces, pal. B.A., cut some lumber.

Kincaid: They did it again! They took my money again!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0504234

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The A-Team (TV series 1983–1987)

Waiting for Insane Wayne (#4.17)


The A-team is confused with four mercenaries (Insane Wayne, Tully, Three Finger Harry and Fat Rat) and thus hear rancher Kincaids offer to eliminate a drifter, decorated Vietnam vet captain Bill Sherman, who lives with his kid Bobby on some land which he claims and struck oil. They take the money, but join the underdogs instead, and find out Bobby is alone, he just kept it secret for Kincaid pa was killed weeks earlier. Now they scare off the real mercenaries posing as military after a nuclear radiation accident. After Shermans funeral Kincaid promises them a deal for Bobby, who turns down $100,000- the team confiscates that too, so when the mercenaries turn up at his ranch he's eager to fight


Release Date: 18 February 1986 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247638/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Princess Diaries (2001)


Lilly: Michael, don't always think you could get a ride with us and...

[sees Mia's new look]

Lilly: Oy. Who destroyed you?

Mia: Oh. You-you think it looks that bad?

Lilly: You look ridiculous. You should sue.

Mia: Well um... I know it's a little straighter and shorter and...

Lilly: Weirder!

[Get's in limo]

Michael: An attractive weirder.

Lilly: No, it's not attractive!

Joe: Seat belts, please.

Lilly: What I really can't understand is that you ditched me again yesterday when I really needed your help at the greenpeace petition.

[picks up bag]

Lilly: These bags! You HAVE one of these bags? You know, we could hock that and feed a whole third world country!

[Looks at Michael]

Lilly: Am I right?

Michael: No.

Joe: If there are no more passengers, I think we should close the door.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036348/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Sherlock Holmes Faces Death (1943)

Country Date

USA 17 September 1943





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036348/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Sherlock Holmes Faces Death (1943)


Dr. John H. Watson: We thought you were taking an awful risk.

Sherlock Holmes: Well, we had to have a confession. And these egomaniacs are always so much more chatty when they feel they have the upper hand.