Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Vermont




http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19919


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One Where Joey Tells Rachel (2002) ]


All he's thinking about is how you're taking this.
It's freaking him out. He wants to move to Vermont.
- Why? - He wants to leave the country.
He thinks you hate him.
Hate him?
No, I don't hate him.
It's just, it's Rachel. You know?
I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you...
...but I don't want you to lose Joey over it.
Right now, he needs to know that you're still his friend.
Okay, I'll talk to him.
I'd do it soon.
He just asked me how to convert his dollars into Vermont money.
- Hi! - Hi.
- Chandler, Monica, this is Don. - Hello.
Soul mate.
- What are you guys doing? - We had lunch at Adriatica.
- What's with the sun-dried tomatoes? - I know! Is this 1985?
- That's what I said! Isn't it strange? - Not really.
What's wrong with sun-dried tomatoes?
On a barbecued-chicken pizza?
No?
- What restaurants do you like? - Octavio. 27-and-7.
- There's this place, Alessandro's. - Oh, my God! I'm the chef!
You're kidding! Your food is fantastic!
I want to talk about your menu. Anyone want coffee?
If you're talking about me, I'll go with you.
What are you doing?
I swear, I didn't know you guys would be here.
You don't believe in soul mates, so...
I believe in handsome strangers who hit on my wife.
Just because I think they're soul mates doesn't mean anything'll happen.
Phoebe? Good work.
He's great. I love him.
Don't worry, we'll find you someone else.
I understand if you came by to hit me. I deserve it.
No, I don't want to hit you.
What, then? Kick me?
No.
Bite me?