Wednesday, November 16, 2011

History




What I have failed to take in consideration is that there is so much history ahead of me in the past. The racketeering mob has so much history to hang themselves with. That 'history' is only their delusions. They have had a hell of a lot more time to live with their own delusions and to become comfortable with their own delusions. When I start traveling to the past as a time traveler I am causing those weak minded people to become delusional and that is precisely why I am now in these only past five or six or ten years having to really struggle to try to reason with those morons. They have decades and perhaps centuries of history that have produced their delusions.

Whatever catastrophe is going to happen is 100% their fault.

As for myself, I am annoyed with myself that I am shifting focus away from a topic of interest to myself personally in my notes.