Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"Two months." Two years later.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x09_-_The_One_With_All_the_Candy.html


Friends 7x09 - The One With All the Candy


Hi, Tag, I have a conference call today, is that correct?
- Yes, at 4. - Okay, thank you, that'll be all.
Wait, wait.
Did you see that?
He had no idea there was something going on between us.
- I'd better get back to my desk. - Okay, hard worker.
I'll put that in your evaluation.
- My what? - You've been here for two months now.
And your boss is required to hand in a performance evaluation.
But you know, there is one thing that I have yet to evaluate.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/episodes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Episode list for

"Friends" (1994)


Season 7, Episode 9: The One with All the Candy

Original Air Date—7 December 2000

Monica makes candy for their neighbours even though they don't know them. The neighbours love the candy and Monica becomes very popular in the building. Rachel and Tag try to hide their relationship at work but when Rachel writes a revealing evaluation as a joke and Tag sends it on to human resources without reading it, they have a problem. Ross finds out that Phoebe never owned a bike so he buys her the prettiest pink bike there is and teaches Phoebe how to ride. Tag and Rachel almost get fired but manage to solve the problem. TOns of people hang around the apartment waiting for more of Monica's candy so Chandler stands up for Monica and tells everyone to go away and leave her alone. Ross buys Phoebe training wheels.

Next US airings:

Tue. Nov. 29 12:00 AM NIK










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x09_-_The_One_With_All_the_Candy.html


Friends 7x09 - The One With All the Candy


Ross, the neighbors ate all my candy.
Mine stole my newspaper.
It's like a crime wave.
Pheebs, you got a second?
Sure.
Ever since you told me about that bike...
...I couldn't stop thinking about it.
I mean, everyone should have a first bike, you know? So... .
Oh, my God, Ross!
- You like it? - I love it!
- Yeah? - Oh, oh, God...
And I love you.
Not that way.
But the bike got you a lot closer.
Well, take it downstairs.
You know, give it a test drive.
Okay. Oh, my God.
My first bike!
Thank you for the best present I've ever gotten.
You're welcome.
Oh, and Chandler's about to cry.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litespeed

Wikipedia


Litespeed


Litespeed is a U.S. bicycle manufacturer founded by David Lynskey in Ooltewah, Tennessee, near Chattanooga. The company has its roots in a family-owned custom machine shop known as Southeast Machine that specialized in exotic metals. Its interest in bicycles began while one of the members of the founding family took up cycling while recovering from a running injury; this led eventually to manufacturing its first bicycle in 1986.

Litespeed makes titanium and carbon fiber-framed road racing bicycles