Friday, November 18, 2011

Microsoft Bill Gates the criminal level sex offender known to law enforcement authorities in the United States.




http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/66425


Right Stuff, The (1983)


Look, I am finally "Mrs. Honorable Astronaut."
But they are treating me like I'm...
...Honorable "Mrs. Squirming Hatch Blower!"
I didn't do anything wrong!
The hatch just blew! It was a glitch! It was a technical malfunction!
Why in hell won't anyone believe me?
I know that.
Gus, I mean are these the goodies?
Is this how the military pays off?
Oh, Gus, they owe you.
But they owe me, too.
They owe me.
They owe me, they owe me so much!










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000113&slug=A20000114010125


Thursday, January 13, 2000

Gates relinquishes CEO title

By Paul Andrews

Special to The Seattle Times

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates today said he was relinquishing the mantle of chief executive officer, turning over management of the world's most highly valued company to his No. 2, Steve Ballmer.










http://www.tv.com/shows/friends/the-one-with-the-joke-477/

tv.com


Friends

Season 6, Episode 12

The One with the Joke

Air Date

Thursday January 13, 2000

Quotes


Rachel: Finally, I have someone I can pass on my wisdom to. Let me tell you about a couple of things I learned while working at the coffee house. First of all, the customer is always right. A smile goes a long way. And if anyone is ever rude to you: Sneeze Muffin.

Joey: Thanks, Rach. Look, you guys are just terrific. You know? Now, how about clearing out of here so I can get some new customers. It's all about turnover.

Ross: Joey, seriously, can I get my coffee?

Joey: Oh, I'm sorry, Ross. I'll get it for you right now. And since I made you wait, I'll toss in a free muffin.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/83056


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Joke (2000) ]


Hey, Gunther.
Can you cover for me? I got an audition.
No, I'm leaving to get my hair dyed.
I like your natural color.
It's a great part. I'm the lead guy's best friend.
I wait for him and save his seat. Listen.
"I'm sorry, that seat's saved."
-That's the whole part? -Maybe he's not his best friend.
I'll see you.
Oh, man.
I could totally get that part. "I'm sorry, this seat is taken."
-Excuse me. -No, I didn't mean you.
But you believed me?
I believed you were saving this seat for someone.
So you'd hire me, right?
For what?
Exactly! All right, everybody listen up!
The coffeehouse will be closed for about an hour.
What?
It's for the kids.
Yeah, to keep the kids off drugs.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Is this guy from Chumpsville? I even pulled the old mother routine.
Adenoids?
Lumbago.
That gag's got whiskers on it.
I'm telling you, the Hudsucker Board's up to something.
What's a six-letter word for an affliction of the hypothalamus?
It's a cinch. Goiter. It's a cinch this guy isn't in on it.
She's right here.
How much time to make the late final?
Hi, Chief, just the person I wanted to apologize to.
About seven minutes.
I was all wet about your Idea Man.
Well, thanks for being so generous. It is human and you are divine.
No, he's no faker.
He's a 100% real McCoy, beware of imitations, genuine article.
The guy's a real moron, as in a five-letter word for imbecile.
As pure a specimen as I've ever run across.
If I'm not an expert...
...then my name isn't Amy Archer and I never won the Pulitzer.
In 1957.
My series on the reunited triplets.
Come down here, hammerhead, and I'll show it to you!
What's a three-letter word for a flightless bird?
Not now, I'm busy.
I said, "hammerhead" as in a ten-letter word for a smug, bullying newspaper man.
Gnu. That's G-N-U.
Couldn't find the Empire State Building with a compass, map and a guide.
Or emu?
That's just potatoes. Here's the gravy. The chump really liked me.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/83056


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Joke (2000) ]


You have to decide whose joke this is.
Why do I have to?
You're the only one that can be fair.
I can't be. You're my boyfriend.
But I'm your brother. We're family.
That's the most important thing in the world.
Don't try to sway her.
I'm your only chance to have a baby.
-Okay, let's go. -All right.
We'll each tell you how we came up with the joke...
then you decide which one of us is telling the truth. Me.
Chandler, you first.
I thought of the joke two months ago at lunch with Steve.
-Did I meet him at Christmas? -Can I finish?
You want me to pick you?
See, I would never snap at you like that.
Two babies.
-Continue. -Okay.
Steve said he had to go to the doctor. And his doctor's name is Dr. Mompey.
I said, "Dr. Monkey?" And that is how the whole Dr. Monkey thing came up.
Are you kidding?
Okay, look, I study evolution.
Remember? Evolution.
Monkey into man.
Plus, I'm a doctor. And...
I had a monkey.
I'm Dr. Monkey!
I'm not arguing with that.