Monday, November 21, 2011

Damn. "Data" walking around on the bottom of that damned lake.




I am not certain when I last observed this work of severe racketeering and al-Qaida terrorist propaganda that is mass communicated by Paramount studios violently against the United States of America. I might have watched it on television in recent later years after I saw it during the 1998 premiere but I cannot now recall when I last watched itafter that. I was thinking back to that week in December 1998 when I went to see it in the theatre in Bellevue Washington with some other Microsoft employees and we were in a theatre reserved for Microsoft employees. I remember a woman that worked in my group at Microsoft was showing me around and I remember thinking, in terms I am only now beginning to articulate feeling how there was something compelling about me walking around in the theatre among the hundred or more Microsoft people looking at me and her walking around the aisles. Her name was Jennifer. I don't recall her last name.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Star_Trek:_Insurrection/cap/en/25fps/a/00_27

Star Trek: Insurrection


:27:33
Artim, where were you
the day the android appeared to us?

:27:39
- In the hills by the dam.
- Can you show us?

:28:00
There is no reason to fear me. I am
operating within normal parameters.

:28:05
They fixed me.

:28:10
- The boy is afraid of me.
- It's nothing personal.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000656260000&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201111211700&cn=676

excite


Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)

676 SYFYHD: Monday, November 21 5:00 PM

1998, PG, **1/2, 01:40, Color, English, United States,

To uphold the principles of his Starfleet oath and save an alien race, Capt. Picard (Patrick Stewart) defies Federation orders.

Cast: Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, Brent Spiner, LeVar Burton, Michael Dorn, Gates McFadden, Marina Sirtis, F. Murray Abraham, Donna Murphy, Anthony Zerbe, Gregg Henry, Daniel Hugh Kelly, Michael Welch, Mark Deakins, Stephanie Niznik, Breon Gorman, D. Elliot Woods Director(s): Jonathan Frakes Producer(s): Rick Berman, Michael Piller Executive Producer(s): Marty Hornstein










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Star_Trek:_Insurrection/cap/en/25fps/a/00_23

Star Trek: Insurrection


:23:00
We were unable to repair the phase
variance in his positronic matrix.

:23:05
The captain finds it hard to believe
we possess such technical skills.

:23:10
Not applying our technological
abilities is a matter of choice.

:23:16
Creating a machine to do man's work
takes something away from man.

:23:21
At one time, we explored the galaxy,
just as you do.

:23:25
- You have warp capability?.
- Capability, yes.

:23:29
But where can warp drive take us
except away from here?

:23:42
I apologise for our intrusion.

:23:54
Because they have warp capability,
the consequences will be minimal.

:23:59
Terrific job. Now pack your bags
and get the hell out of there.