Monday, November 21, 2011

Titanium Chromium




A short while ago before I started writing this note I started to remember more details from that dream very early this morning from the last time I was asleep. There was definitely a chemistry aspect to it. There was something about a map too. There was something about a metallic compound and the map indicated movement of something that was being tracked, such as some kind of metal substance but I am not describing very well what the dream was supposed to literally represent in the real word. There was some kind of discussion about how the substance made a transition as it moved as indicated by the map which I can still visualize. I do not recall the specific name of the substance but the lanthanide term came to mind. The name of the compound was something similar to 'lutticide' but I have no idea what that means.

Also, I thought I would combine here my observations about that "Friends" episode with Bruce Willis. I thought about watching more episodes today but I think that will be it for today.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanthanide

Wikipedia


Lanthanide


The lanthanide or lanthanoid (IUPAC nomenclature) series comprises the fifteen metallic chemical elements with atomic numbers 57 through 71, from lanthanum through lutetium.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Cleveland

Wikipedia


Grover Cleveland


Stephen Grover Cleveland (March 18, 1837 – June 24, 1908) was the 22nd and 24th president of the United States. Cleveland is the only president to serve two non-consecutive terms (1885–1889 and 1893–1897) and therefore is the only individual to be counted twice in the numbering of the presidents.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium

Wikipedia


Titanium


Titanium is a chemical element with the symbol Ti and atomic number 22.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromium

Wikipedia


Chromium


Chromium is a chemical element which has the symbol Cr and atomic number 24. It is the first element in Group 6. It is a steely-gray, lustrous, hard metal that takes a high polish and has a high melting point.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270154&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111212300&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Monday, November 21 11:00 PM

Sitcom

The One With the Ring

Chandler asks Phoebe to help him choose a special ring; Rachel urges Paul (Bruce Willis) to express his feelings.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane


Original Air Date: May 11, 2000










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/83043


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Ring (2000) ]


You're lucky you never met that bitch, Sharon Majeski.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/83043


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Ring (2000) ]


Honey, I made a reservation at China Garden. Is that okay?
Yeah, that's great.
But first, talk to me. Talk to me. Tell me about your day.
It was fine.
Okay.
What are you thinking right now?
That you are looking really fine in that dress.
Yeah, that's great, Paul. But, you know....
I want to know what.. Wow, those are really great!
I just want to know...
what is behind this strong, silent exterior?
They say that still waters run deep, and I want to swim in yours.
Are you talking about having sex?
No, Paul.
I don't know anything about you. Tell me about your childhood.
Normal.
Then how about puberty? Come on! That's always a painful time.
Your friends have a slumber party and stick your hand in warm water...
while you sleep, so you pee in your sleeping bag.
No, that never happened to me.
You're lucky you never met that bitch, Sharon Majeski.
Anyway...
The rest of your life. Any regrets?
Nope.
I'm not asking for a lot here.
Just give me something. Anything.
-Okay. -Okay.
When I was 6 years old, I wanted a Big Wheel.
And instead, my parents got me this little...
plastic chicken that you hop around on.
It was embarrassing. Kids made fun of me.
That was a tough year.
That's great! See?
I already feel like I know you a little better.
Okay, come on. Now we can go eat. Let's go
It was horrible.
They called me "Chicken Boy."
In fifth grade, I got in a fight. Well, not really.
Richard Danville bit me.
I still have a little scar right here. You can see it.
Yeah, yeah. I see the scar.
I think this is really great that, you know, you've shared your feelings.
It's really... It's beautiful.
But what do you say we go share some food?
No, I couldn't eat now.
What are you talking about? You love their Kung Pao chicken!
Chicken?
-Chicken Boy! -I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/83043


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Ring (2000) ]


Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-Still crying? -Like a little girl.
I know, I know. This is all my fault.
I wanted him to open up.
I didn't know that I was gonna unleash...
this weepy, clingy, moist monster!










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/83043


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Ring (2000) ]


Hi, I'm back.
I've written down more to tell you!
Oh, that's great.
No, actually, that's...
That's great. That's really great.
You know, I gotta tell you, writing, all that writing, it gets me...
It gets me kind of hot.
Wait, wait. Listen to this:
Know what I wanted to be at that age?
A lover?
-A surfer. -A surfer?
-I wanted to be one with the waves.. -Hold on.
Let me just get a little more comfortable here.
Wait a second.
-This isn't too revealing, is it? -No.
Whatever happened to that little dude?
So full of dreams.
I don't care about the little dude!
I can't! I cannot listen to any more of this!
The only one who'd listen is a mental health professional!
That's only because they get $100 an hour!
Do you know how much money I could have made listening to you? $2000!
Know when I figured that out? While you were talking!
I can't believe you're trying to stifle me when 14 hours ago...
we figured out that's what my mother was trying to do!
I'm sorry.
I don't mean... I didn't mean to stifle you.
This is all just a little overwhelming.
I'm so sorry.
I didn't mean to overwhelm you.
It's just that when those gates open...
it's hard to close them.
But they are closed now. Believe me.
I'm so glad. I'm so glad you shared.
And I'm glad that you're done.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/83043


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Ring (2000) ]


I think I'm gonna cry.
Oh! No more crying!
I just dumped one crybaby. I'll dump you too.