Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I had to stop for the night.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, October 19, 2007 Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:10 PM


She is wearing a blouse that looks just like a comforter I slept under for a lot of these years I have been deployed from home on this assignment.


http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/70466003.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000121/news?year=2008

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

News for

Phoebe Cates


Sightings

25 July 2008 12:44 AM, PDT | NYPost.com


Kevin Kline tossing a pizza party for birthday-girl wife Phoebe Cates at Luzzo's in the East Village










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 4:23 PM
Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2007 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)
USA 11 May 2007










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD video:

00:28:48


Andy: I get worried I'm going to forget what she looks like.

Tammy: You won't forget.

Andy: I don't even have a picture of her.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0018818/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Perfect Tommy (Character)

from The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (1984)


The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (1984)


Perfect Tommy: Pictures don't lie.

Reno: The hell they don't. I met my first wife that way.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086856/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (1984)


General Catburd: The man's been through solid matter, for crying out loud. Who knows what's happened to his brain? Maybe it's scrambled his molecules. All I'm saying is, Mr. President, let's not panic.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dark City (1998)


Walenski: I've been trying to remember things, CLEARLY remember things, from my past, but the more I try to think back, the more it all starts to unravel. None of it seems real. It's like I've just been dreaming this life, and when I finally wake up, I'll be somebody else. Somebody totally different!

Inspector Frank Bumstead: You saw something, didn't you, Eddie? Something to do with the case.

Walenski: There is no case! There never was! It's all just a big joke! It's a joke!










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19917


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Secret Closet (2002) ]


I wasn't trying to open your closet, I swear.
Monica runs a pretty tight ship here, doesn't she? What are you doing?
Monica has a secret closet. She won't let me see it.
- Why not? - I don't know! What's she hiding?
I don't know.
I'll bet it's Richard.
Why would she keep Richard in here?
Off the top of my head...
...maybe she's having her cake and eating it too.
You being the "cake," Richard being the "too."
- Or... - And here we go.
I saw a movie where there was a door. Nobody knew what was behind it.
When they finally got it open, millions of bugs came pouring out...
...and they feasted on human flesh!
It wouldn't kill you to respect your wife's privacy!
Stupid closet full of bugs!










From 5/9/1951 ( Alley Mills ) To 1/31/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One With the Secret Closet" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 8/5/1957 ( premiere US film "Escapade" ) To 1/31/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One With the Secret Closet" ) is 16250 days

16250 = 8125 + 8125

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/31/1988 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Wonder Years" ) is 8125 days



From 7/8/1938 ( premiere US film "Panamint's Bad Man" ) To 1/31/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One With the Secret Closet" ) is 23218 days

23218 = 11609 + 11609

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/15/1997 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Event Horizon" ) is 11609 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/episodes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Episode list for

"Friends" (1994)


Season 8, Episode 14: The One with the Secret Closet

Original Air Date—31 January 2002

Chandler's very curious about a locked closet, but Monica won't tell him what is inside.

Next US airings:

Wed. Nov. 23 4:30 PM TBS










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583644/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

"Friends"

The One with the Secret Closet (2002)


Chandler discovers that there is one closet in their apartment that has never been opened. Monica claims that there's nothing important inside, only "feminine stuff". Chandler has his doubts about it, and he even thinks that Richard, Monica's ex boyfriend, is locked inside. Meanwhile, Rachel is having contractions and Joey takes her to the hospital. Ross begins to feel that he is missing all the good things about Rachel's pregnancy. Joey, who continues to fight with his feelings about Rachel, finds out about Ross's situation, and tells to Rachel she should move in with Ross. Monica asks Phoebe for a massage, but they'll find themselves in a very uncomfortable situation, when Phoebe discovers the "sexual sounds" that Monica makes during the session. Later, Chandler finally opens the closet and finds out that Monica has her own "chaotic space", as all obsessive-compulsive people do.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19917


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Secret Closet (2002) ]


- There has got to be a way. - Easy there, Captain Kirk.
- Do you have a bobby pin? - Yeah.
Oh, no, wait. I'm not a 9-year-old girl.
Then why do you throw like one?
- Maybe Monica has a bobby pin. - Oh, sure, "Monica."
So how's the inappropriate crush on Rachel coming?
Really good. I should be ready to kill myself any day now.
Well, you sure found that quick.
I wish I didn't feel this way about Rachel. I wish things could be normal.
I love living with her, and helping out with the baby is amazing.
But now I think Ross feels left out.
When I took Rachel to the hospital, the doctor thought I was the father.
You should have seen the look on Ross' face.
I have no idea what I'm doing. For all I know, I'm locking it more.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/toriamos/cornflakegirl.html


TORI AMOS


"Cornflake Girl"

Never was a cornflake girl
Thought that was a good solution
Hanging with the raisin girls
She's gone to the other side
Givin us a yo heave ho
Things are getting kind of gross
And I go at sleepy time
This is not really happening
You bet your life it is

Peel out the watchword
Just peel out the watchword

She knows what's goin on
Seems we got a cheaper feel now
All the sweetcaze are gone
Gone to the other side
With my encyclopedia
They musta paid her a nice price
She's putting on her string bean love
This is not really happening
You bet your life it is

Peal our the watchword
Just peel out the watchword

Never was a cornflake girl
Thought that was a good solution

Rabbit where'd you put the keys girl
And the man with the golden gun thinks he knows so much
Thinks he knows so much
Rabbit where'd you put the keys girl










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19917


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Secret Closet (2002) ]


- Everything's normal? - Yes.
- There's no danger? - No.
Contractions can be unnerving, but she's fine.
Thank you, doctor. And thank you for being nice and calm.
I wasn't calm! I've never been more scared in my life.
- You said everything was okay. - What do I know? I'm not a doctor.
- But everything is okay. I'm fine. - You sure?
Yes. I got half a mind to contract that doctor's uterus.
Mild discomfort! What's he talking about?
- Is everything okay? - Yes.
Your page said, "Come to the hospital. " What happened?
Something called Braxton Hicks contraction.
That's no big deal. Most women don't feel them.
No uterus, no opinion.
What's with the candy?
I was at the concession stand at the movies.
- You went to the movies by yourself? - Mona!
- I gotta go back in there. - What's wrong?
- I just gotta... - No, really, tell me. What's up?
Look, I forgot my underwear.
Thanks for bringing her to the hospital.
Don't worry about it. No big deal.
But still, it should have been me. I'm the dad.
- Here's information on Braxton Hicks. - Thanks.
You did the right thing by bringing her in.
You'll make a wonderful father.
Hey, not as good as this guy. He brought Twizzlers.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0589896/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Alley Mills

Date of Birth

9 May 1951










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0750400/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Wonder Years"

Pilot (1988)

Country Date

USA 31 January 1988



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0750400/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Wonder Years (TV series 1988–1993)

Pilot (#1.1)


Release Date: 31 January 1988 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048043/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Escapade (1957)

Country Date

USA 5 August 1957 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048043/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Escapade (1957)


It concerns a pacifist husband who is so involved in his "causes" he totally neglects his wife and two sons. The wife, ready to leave her husband, finds the schoolmaster knocking on their door informing them their boys are going to be expelled for fighting, which he finds ironic in as much as the father is a known pacifist. When they get to the school their sons have disappeared.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19917


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Secret Closet (2002) ]


- Are you under the sheet? - Yes.
Great, let's begin.
How's the pressure?
It's nice. Wow, Phoebe, you are good.
Stating the obvious, but thank you.
- And it's not weird, is it? - No.
That's right, you just enjoy.
Oh, yeah!
- Oh, yeah! - Okay.
Oh, God, Phoebe!
That's it! That's it, right there!
I wasn't trying to open your closet, I swear.
Monica runs a pretty tight ship here, doesn't she? What are you doing?










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19917


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One with the Secret Closet (2002) ]


You like that, don't you?
- Yeah, right there. - Want it there? Take it there, baby.
- Phoebe? - Yeah, say my name. Say it.
And now I'm going to cover you back up.
And I won't be speaking with you for several weeks.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030551/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Panamint's Bad Man (1938)

Country Date

USA 8 July 1938










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030551/quotes


IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Panamint's Bad Man (1938)


Mrs. Henry Gibson, The Marshal's Widow: I hope your scheme works.

Larry Kimball, alias John Smith: Well, if it doesn't, you can ship my remains back to Colonel Winston with a lily in my hand.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030551/quotes


IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Panamint's Bad Man (1938)


[last lines]

[looking at his new Deputy Marshal badge]

Harold 'Black Jack' Deavers: Aw, how am I ever goin' to live this down.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119081/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Event Horizon (1997)


D.J.: I wasn't going to tell you this. I've been listening to the distress signal, and I, um, think I made a mistake in the translation.

[Plays the distress signal]

Miller: Go on.

D.J.: I thought it said "liberate me" - "save me." But it's not "me." It's "liberate tutame" - "save yourself." And it gets worse.

[Plays the distress signal again]

D.J.: There - I think that says "ex inferis." "Save yourself... from hell." Look, if what Doctor Weir tells us is true, this ship has been beyond the boundaries of our universe, of known scientific reality. Who knows where it's been, what it's seen. Or what it's brought back with it.

Miller: From hell.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270198&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111231600&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Wednesday, November 23 4:00 PM

Sitcom

The One Where Chandler Takes a Bath

Joey might declare his love for Rachel, or Phoebe; Rachel breaks a pact with Ross; Chandler becomes mister bubble bath.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Jan 17, 2002





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270199&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111231630&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Wednesday, November 23 4:30 PM

Sitcom

The One With the Secret Closet

Joey realizes his intense feelings for Rachel are excluding Ross from the joys of impending fatherhood.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Jan 31, 2002





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270200&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111231700&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Wednesday, November 23 5:00 PM

Sitcom Valentine's Day

The One With the Birthing Video

Monica prepares a memorable St. Valentine's Day for Chandler with sexy lingerie and X-rated entertainment.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Feb 07, 2002








http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270201&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201111231730&cn=664

excite


Friends (Repeat)

664 TBSHDP: Wednesday, November 23 5:30 PM

Sitcom

The One Where Joey Tells Rachel

Joey confesses his true feelings for Rachel; Phoebe introduces Monica to her new boyfriend (Harry van Gorkum).


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Feb 28, 2002










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/19919


Friends (1994) | TV Series [ The One Where Joey Tells Rachel (2002) ]


I think I'm falling in love with you.
What?
I'm falling in love with you.
Who are you talking to?
Oh, you're kidding. It's a joke.
Funny. It's funny!
I don't get it.