Sunday, November 13, 2011

Friends - The One with All the Kissing (1998)




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/High_Plains_Drifter.html


High Plains Drifter


Have you ever heard the name Jim Duncan?
I´ve heard a lot ofthings. Why?
He was town marshal here.
He´s lying out there in an unmarked grave.
They say the dead don´t rest without a marker ofsome kind.
Do you believe that?
- What makes you think I care? - I don´t know.
He´s the reason this town´s afraid ofstrangers.
I was going to warn you about that. Pretty funny.
What´s funny?
You ask me that in a blown-up hotel...
with seven dead men to your credit already?
I wasjust stopping by for a bottle ofwhiskey...
and a nice hot bath.
All right. Ifyou say so.
You don´t believe me?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x02_-_The_One_With_All_the_Kissing.html


Friends - 5x02 - The One With All the Kissing


I did not "abandon" Rachel. Okay?
Emily showed up at the airport.
I had to go after her.|I did what I had to do.
She's my wife.|Rachel is my wife.
Emily!
Emily is my wife.
Man, what is that?










1973 film "High Plains Drifter" DVD video:


Stacey Bridges: WHO ARE YOU?!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x02_-_The_One_With_All_the_Kissing.html


Friends - 5x02 - The One With All the Kissing


You look cute in bubbles.
You're just all liquored up.
Hey, it's me. I'm coming in.
I've had a very long, hard day.
Want some chicken?
No, thanks. No chicken.|Bye-bye.
You sure?|Some extra-crispy, dirty rice?
For the last time, no!|Get out, Joey!
All right.
Are you okay?|He wouldn't leave.
He kept asking me if I wanted chicken.
Chicken?
I could eat some chicken.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/High_Plains_Drifter.html


High Plains Drifter


- My room ready? - Two connecting rooms.
The best in the hotel.
One for entertaining your many new friends in town...
and one for sleeping...
ifyour conscience lets you sleep.
- I sleep just fi ne, ma´am. - Is that so?
You care to see foryourself?
You tell Mrs Belding there´ll be two for supper.
I like chicken, fried.
And anything else?
Best bottle ofwine in town.
Remember: He won´t be around forever, you little--
Marshal.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380097

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"The Consultant" (1983)

TV series

Release Date: 11 June 1983 (UK)

Plot: An ambitious computer consultant is hired to detect fraud in a major bank's computer system and finds himself involved in a complex scheme of lies, blackmail and murder.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1115037

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"The Consultant"

Invitation to Tender (1983)

Original Air Date: 11 June 1983 (Season 1, Episode 1)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x02_-_The_One_With_All_the_Kissing.html


Friends - 5x02 - The One With All the Kissing


Do you know how painful it is|to tell someone you love them...
...and not have them say it back?
I don't care.
I can't watch.
What you reading?
Paper.
Yeah? What's it about?
The events from around the globe.
There's something|I have to talk to you about.
Everyone's saying I shouldn't.
But I think they're wrong.|People can be wrong.
Once at work...
...I thought carbon dating|is fossilized...
I'm really trying to tell|you something here.










From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 10/1/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with All the Kissing" ) is 10824 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Apollo 13" ) is 10824 days



From 7/16/1963 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan's wife ) To 10/1/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with All the Kissing" )(Thursday) is 12861 days

12861 = 1 + 6430 + 6430

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/11/1983 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "The Consultant"::series premiere episode "Invitation to Tender" ) is 6430 days



From 4/19/1973 ( premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) To 10/1/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with All the Kissing" ) is 9296 days

9296 = 4648 + 4648

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/25/1978 ( Louise Brown ) is 4648 days



From 6/14/1941 ( premiere US film "Out of the Fog" ) To 10/1/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with All the Kissing" ) is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 6/12/1959 ( premiere US film "The Horse Soldiers" ) To 10/1/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with All the Kissing" ) is 14356 days

14356 = 7178 + 7178

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/28/1985 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Pale Rider" ) is 7178 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) To 10/1/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with All the Kissing" ) is 3361 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/15/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "The Hatfields and the McCoys" ) is 3361 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 10/1/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with All the Kissing" ) is 2472 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/9/1972 ( premiere US film "Snoopy Come Home" ) is 2472 days



From 4/27/1944 ( premiere US film "Two Girls and a Sailor" ) To 10/1/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with All the Kissing" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 4/27/1944 ( premiere US film "Gambler's Choice" ) To 10/1/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with All the Kissing" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/episodes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Episode list for

"Friends" (1994)


Season 5, Episode 2: The One with All the Kissing

Original Air Date—1 October 1998

Monica and Chandler are still seeing each other without telling anyone. Ross keeps confusing Emily's and Rachel's names and has a lot of rage. Rachel comes back from Greece. She pretends that she isn't mad at Ross for abandoning her on the plane. Rachel puts Monica in charge of her love life and decisions because Rachel always chooses the wrong way. Chandler has to kiss Rachel and Phoebe all the time because they always catch him kiss Monica. The friends want to take a trip to Antlantic City with Phoebe because she felt left out after their London trip. Rachel tells Ross she loves him even though everyone tells her not to. Rachel and Ross crack up laughing at their situation: Rachel is in love with a married guy whose wife doesn't return his calls. Just as the friends are about to leave for their trip Phoebe's water breaks.

Next US airings:

Sat. Nov. 12 11:00 PM NIK










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x02_-_The_One_With_All_the_Kissing.html


Friends - 5x02 - The One With All the Kissing


When you make out the card,|be sure to make it out to "Emily".
It's good that you had|such a good time in Greece.
What?
I didn't have a good time in Greece!
Ross abandoned me!
I couldn't get a plane out.|I had to stay in their suite!
People came up to me going,|"Mrs. Geller! Why are you cry?"
I mean, it was so humiliating!
I felt like such an idiot!
It's all my fault.|You know why?
Because I make very bad decisions.
Oh, that's not true.
Yes, it is true.|I went after Ross in stupid London!
London is stupid! Stupid!
I should've never gone to London.
From now on, you make|all my decisions for me.
Oh, no.|I did that for someone once.
I'm not comfortable having|that power over someone's life.
I'll do it.
Fine. Monica, you are now|in charge of my love life.
Okay. I got to go to work.
And Rachel, great to have you back.
Always a pleasure.
Rachel? Sweetie, look.
Here's a cute picture of you and Joey.
He's married.
Ross is married.|I still can't believe it.
Honey, sweetie, by the edges.
I'll just have to accept it.
I mean, it's my fault.
Edges! Fingers! Smudgy!
Oh, my God!
That's okay. I know that|you're very upset right now.
I know that wasn't about me.
I bet it was about her a little.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/A/Apollo_13_CD1.html


Apollo 13


You wanna break up my crew two days before the launch...
when we can predict each other's moves, read the tone of each other's voices?
Ken Mattingly will be getting seriously ill...
precisely when you and Haise will be ascending from the lunar surface.
That's a lousy time for a fever.
Jack Swigert has been out of the loop for weeks.
He's fully qualified to fly this mission.
He's a fine pilot, but when was the last time he was in a simulator?
I'm sorry, Jim. I understand how you feel.
We can do one of two things.
We can either scrub Mattingly and go with Swigert...
or we can bump all three of you to a later mission.
I've trained for the Fra Mauro highlands...
and this is flight surgeon horseshit, Deke!
Jim, if you hold out for Ken, you will not be on Apollo 13.
It's your decision.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/A/Apollo_13_CD1.html


Apollo 13


Damn.
Medical guys.
I had a feeling when they started doing all the blood tests that, uh--
I mean, I know it's their ass if I get sick up there, but, I mean-- Jesus!
Oh, boy.
Swigert, he'll be fine. He's, uh--
He's strong.
It'll be a hell of a mission. One for the books.
You sure about this? Why don't I talk to Deke?
I'm sure we can work this out.
This was my call.
Must've been a tough one.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069289/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Snoopy Come Home (1972)

Country Date

USA 9 August 1972










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583507/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Friends"

The One with All the Kissing (1998)


Rachel Green: I'm still in love with you, Ross.

Ross: [long pause] I'm not sure what to do with that right now.

[Rachel starts laughing]

Ross: Was that a joke? Because it's mean.

Rachel Green: I'm so dead serious. I'm totally serious.

Ross: Then why are you laughing?

Rachel Green: Because...

[still laughing]

Rachel Green: ... because I just heard it. And it's ridiculous. I mean, you're married. You're married. And it's like I had this rage rising out of my body. And the the floating rage

[laughs more]

Rachel Green: it's like "You are such an idiot".

Ross: Well, I haven't seen or spoken to my wife since the wedding.

Rachel Green: I'm sorry. That's not funny.










http://www.orbital.com/SpaceLaunch/Pegasus/pegasus_history.shtml

Orbital

Pegasus

Pegasus Mission History

Flight # Launch Date Vehicle Payload Result


6 June 27, 1994 Pegasus XL STEP-1 Failure










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033987/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Out of the Fog (1941)

Country Date

USA 14 June 1941










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068699/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

High Plains Drifter (1973)

Country Date

USA 19 April 1973 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089767/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Pale Rider (1985)

Country Date

USA 28 June 1985










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x02_-_The_One_With_All_the_Kissing.html


Friends - 5x02 - The One With All the Kissing


You look cute in bubbles.
You're just all liquored up.
Hey, it's me. I'm coming in.
I've had a very long, hard day.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037408/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Two Girls and a Sailor (1944)

Country Date

USA 27 April 1944 (premiere)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x02_-_The_One_With_All_the_Kissing.html


Friends - 5x02 - The One With All the Kissing


- Okay, let's go!|- Yeah, Atlantic City!
Come on!
Atlantic City, baby!
Let's roll some bones.|Hey, Joey!
High-five for rolling bones.
Pheebs, you're leaking.
Oh, my God! Your water broke!
Well, don't worry. I call shotgun.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036845/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Gambler's Choice (1944)

Country Date

USA 27 April 1944










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073093/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Hatfields and the McCoys (1975) (TV)

Country Date

USA 15 January 1975










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_5x02_-_The_One_With_All_the_Kissing.html


Friends - 5x02 - The One With All the Kissing


I have to use the phone.
I got to cancel those five, giant|teddy bears I sent to Emily.
My God! Think of the massacre.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583507/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Friends"

The One with All the Kissing (1998)


Ross: It's 72 long stemmed roses, one for each day I've loved Emily, cut into mulch.

Rachel Green: I'm sorry.

Ross: That's okay. Monica is going to make potpourri!










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_232


United Airlines Flight 232


United Airlines Flight 232 was a scheduled flight from Stapleton International Airport in Denver, Colorado, to O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, with continuing service to Philadelphia International Airport. On July 19, 1989, the DC-10 (Registration N1819U) operating the route crash-landed in Sioux City, Iowa, after suffering catastrophic failure of its tail-mounted engine, which led to the loss of all flight controls. 111 people died in the accident


The crew guided the crippled jet to Sioux Gateway Airport and lined it up for landing on one of the runways. However, without flight controls, they were unable to slow down for landing, and were forced to attempt landing at much too high a speed and rate of descent. On touchdown, the aircraft broke apart, caught fire, and rolled over. The largest section came to rest in a cornfield next to the runway.


On final descent, the aircraft was going 240 knots and sinking at 1,850 feet per minute, while a safe landing would require 140 knots and 300 feet per minute. Fitch needed a seat for landing; Dvorak offered up his own, as it could be moved to a position behind the throttles. Dvorak sat in the cockpit's jumpseat for landing. Unfortunately, right before touchdown, the aircraft began a downward phugoid and veered right. The flight crew had no time to react. The tip of the right wing hit the runway first, spilling fuel, which ignited immediately. The tail section broke off from the force of the impact, and the rest of the aircraft bounced several times, shedding the landing gear and engine nacelles and breaking the fuselage into several main pieces. On the final impact the right wing was sheared off and the main part of the aircraft skidded sideways, rolled over on to its back, and slid to a stop upside-down in a corn field to the right of Runway 22. Witnesses reported that the aircraft cartwheeled, but the investigation did not confirm this. News reports that the aircraft cartwheeled were due to misinterpretation of the video of the crash that showed the flaming right wing tumbling end-over-end and the intact left wing, still attached to the fuselage, rolling up and over as the fuselage flipped over.

Of the 296 people on board, 111 died in the crash. Most were killed by injuries sustained in the multiple impacts, but 35 people in the middle fuselage section directly above the fuel tanks died from smoke inhalation in the post-crash fire. Of those, 24 had no traumatic blunt-force injuries. The majority of the 185 survivors were seated behind first class and ahead of the wings. Many passengers were able to walk out through the ruptures to the structure, and in many cases got lost in the high field of corn adjacent to the runway










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270107&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111122300&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Saturday, November 12 11:00 PM

Sitcom

The One With All the Kissing

Monica and Chandler (Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry) are caught in a passionate embrace but try to prove it was innocent.


Original Air Date: Oct 01, 1998





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270108&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111122330&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Saturday, November 12 11:30 PM

Sitcom

The One Hundredth

Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow) prepares to give birth, but the doctor (guest star Sam Anderson) makes her nervous, and Joey (Matt LeBlanc) is admitted in great pain.


Original Air Date: Oct 08, 1998





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270118&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111130000&cn=679

excite


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Sunday, November 13 12:00 AM

Sitcom

The One With Joey's Bag

Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow) meets her estranged father (guest star Bob Balaban) at her grandmother's funeral; Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) helps Joey (Matt LeBlanc) with his purse. With Matthew Perry, Courteney Cox and David Schwimmer.


Original Air Date: Feb 04, 1999










http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2013077723_apnobelmedicine.html


The Seattle Times


Originally published Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Nobel Prize given for test tube baby research

By MALCOLM RITTER and KARL RITTER

Associated Press Writers

NEW YORK —

The Nobel Prize in medicine went to a man whose work led to the first test tube baby, an achievement that helped bring 4 million infants into the world and raised challenging new questions about human reproduction.

Robert Edwards of Britain, now an 85-year-old professor emeritus at the University of Cambridge, lived to see the far-reaching ramifications of his hugely controversial early research.

"Today, Robert Edwards' vision is a reality and brings joy to infertile people all over the world," the Nobel Committee said in Stockholm. It began with the birth on July 25, 1978, of the first test-tube baby, Louise Brown