Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rachel




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/21/07 4:27 AM
Tracie said something like that one time. Something about how it had been a long time since I had woken her up in the middle of the night


In that artificial and symbolic memory, I just "remember" feeling very depressed she wasn't Rachel, who I think I had been dreaming about. I imagine this artificial memory was created as a form of PTSD therapy, where I wouldn't be startled by anything that woke me up. It is a form of therapy to train my mind that waking up in the middle of the night can be a good thing. I suspect the terrorists will learn that though and try to use it against me in the future.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2007 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/533477


Friends (1994) [ The One With the List (1995) ]


Wait. We're talking about Rachel. You and Rachel.
I've been dreaming about me and Rachel for 10 years.
But now I'm with Julie.
So it's like, me and Julie, me and Rachel.
Me and Julie, me and Rach
Rachel! Rachel.
- Hey, you. - How are you?
Good. How are you?
Good.
- Hi, honey. - Hi, Julie. Hi, Julie?
Julie!
How are you?
Good.
So everybody's here.
Everybody's good.
Good, Great, and here!
Were you gonna play something?
- Well, actually - Play it!
All right.
- Julie, I didn't know you wore lenses. - What?
Okay. Hi.
Hello. Hi. Okay.
This is a song about a love triangle...
...between three people I made up.
It's called "Two of Them Kissed Last Night."
There was a girl We'll call her Betty
And a guy Let's call him Neil
Now I can't stress This point too strongly
This story isn't real
Now our Neil must decide Who will be the girl that he casts aside
Will Betty be the one Who he loves truly
Or will it be the one Who we'll call Loolie
He must decide He must decide
Even though I made him up He must decide