Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"See? Once you know the stories, it's not that bad."




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_-_6x02_-_The_One_Where_Ross_Hugs_Rachel.html


Friends - 6x02 - The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel


So what do you think, ladies?|Who wouldn't want to date him?
The divorces don't bother me.|I'd date him.
But not while he's still married.
And you, wouldn't you want to date?
I'm not dating at all anymore.
I was only dating guys|that were bad for me.
So I decided that...
Good. Good. Whatever.
And you, Meg?
Well, I don't care about|the divorces, either.
But I wouldn't date him.
It's just that he's obviously|still in love with this Rachel girl.
What?
She said, "He's obviously still|in love with this Rachel girl."
This is crazy. I mean, yes,|Rachel is my good friend.
And I have loved her in the past...
...but now, she is just my wife.
Phoebe, will you help me out here?
Well, I thought you loved her|when you married her.
We were drunk! I would've married|Joey with that amount of alcohol.
You could do a lot worse|than Joey Tribbiani!
I'm sorry, but you guys are wrong.
I just don't want|to be divorced three times.
Now he's using|this three-divorces reason...
...because he wants to stay married|to her because he loves her.
I must say, well done. Bravo, Meg.
Fine. If this is what you think,|forget about...
...the whole three-divorce thing.
I'll go to my lawyer's office right now|and get this marriage annulled.
She means nothing to me.
Nothing!
Okay, now I wouldn't date you|because you seem a little creepy.
I am so attracted to him right now.