Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fox - the number 1 channel for al-Qaida mass communications in the United States.




Watching the first few minutes of this episode I thought to myself again for the unknown number of times I should quit watching this series because it is so dumb.

Then I remembered a dream I woke up from a few hours ago earlier today. In the dream I was very aware that I was wearing an identification badge clipped to the belt on my pants that identified me as a United States Marshal. I didn't know that episode features something about law enforcement until the first commercial break and I turned around to write this note and I read for the first time the episode description.

In the dream, I had traveled to an office building with another person and then I was walking around that office building and while I do not recall that office building from any place in real life I was once again in a place that I was very happy to be back to again. Earlier, at a location in the dream, and that may be unconnected from the office building scene, which was last, I had opened a letter from the University of Washington medical center and they had sent me a check and I don't now recall the precise value but it was in the range of two hundred seventy one thousand dollars. Now I remember, I was standing at my car and I think I got that out of my glove box in the car and I had that envelope in there for a long time without opening it. I remember that now because in that office building I had walked up to a bulletin board and I was opening some letters that had been addressed to me, although I don't think any of them had money in them. Then I was walking around talking to people and I was very aware that I was a United States Marshal in that dream and that I was very happy to be in that office building. I don't now recall how the dream ended specifically while I was in that office building.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930525&sid=21254&sn=KCPQDT&st=201111132000&cn=113

excite


The Simpsons (New)

113 KCPQDT: Sunday, November 13 8:00 PM

Sitcom, Animated

The Food Wife

Marge, Bart and Lisa start their own food blog and land a reservation at a popular restaurant; when Marge sends Homer to a cooking lab, he finds himself in a situation with law enforcement.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Nov 13, 2011