Saturday, February 01, 2014

Arlington




From 5/9/1986 to 6/13/1986 is 35 days










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Top_Gun.html


Top Gun


I guess that fly-by|wasn't such a big hit, huh?
I know it's tough. The Academy rejected|you because you're Duke Mitchell's kid.
You have to live with that reputation.|But it's like you're flying against a ghost.
It makes me nervous.
You're the only family I've got.|I'm not gonna let you down. I promise.
Get out of here.
A rolling reversal|would work well in that situation.
If I reversed on a hard cross,|I could go to guns on him.
But at that speed, it's too fast.|It's a little bit too aggressive.
Too aggressive?
I guess when I see something,|I go right after it.
- You didn't tell me who you were.|- I didn't get a chance. You deserved it.
I know ... but you were tempted|to ask me out for dinner.
No. I don't date students.










From 9/2/1965 ( the first day of my biological brother Thomas Reagan as a university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University Princeton New Jersey United States where he earned a doctor of medicine degree as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) To 5/23/1986 ( premiere US film "Poltergeist II" ) is 7568 days

7568 = 3784 + 3784

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/13/1976 ( premiere US TV movie "Dynasty" ) is 3784 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/06/poltergeist-ii.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091778/releaseinfo

IMDb


Poltergeist II: The Other Side (1986)


Release Dates

USA 23 May 1986










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091778/quotes

IMDb


Poltergeist II: The Other Side (1986)

Quotes


Steve Freeling: Are you in cahoots with the lady in there?

Taylor: I cahoot with no one.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Top_Gun.html


Top Gun


- Somebody must know.|- Yeah, somebody knows everything.
Is that why|you're always second best up there?
You are direct, aren't you.
I'm sorry I was late.
- I'm sorry for being direct.|- No apologies.
This is going to be complicated.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


In Great Lakes, I used to cross in to Wisconsin a lot to go to a night club. I got two speeding tickets two different times making that trip. I met Diane Broch at that night club in Wisconsin.

It hit me like a weight a few hours ago: Arlington Heights. That was the suburb Diane lived in.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/2/2006 12:19 PM
Today is the day I remember as Diane Broch’s birthday. She was born in 1965 and was exactly 2 months older than me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Top_Gun.html


Top Gun


That was some of the best flying|I've seen yet. Until you got killed.
You never, never leave your wingman.
Maverick ... It's not your flying,|it's your attitude.
The enemy's dangerous, but right now|you're worse. Dangerous and foolish.
You may not like who's flying with you,|but whose side are you on?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 23, 2006


I went to see the opening of this movie with Diane Broch of Arlington heights, IL. She was cold in the theatre but I don't think I was wearing a jacket to give to her.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092099/quotes

IMDb


Top Gun (1986)

Quotes


[last lines]

Charlie: Hello, Pete Mitchell. I heard the best of the best were going to be back here, so uh...

Maverick: This could be complicated.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092099/quotes

IMDb


Top Gun (1986)

Quotes


[Charlie has just given Maverick her address while pretending to turn down his date offer]

Slider: Crashed and burned! Huh, Mav?

Maverick: Hey, Slider.

[sniffs]

Maverick: You stink










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:35 AM Sunday, April 10, 2011


In the context of my artificial memory, I was stationed at the United States Navy base in Great Lakes Illinois and as a United States Navy Fire Controlman 3rd Class Petty Officer I was attending the Class A school for the Fire Controlman occupational rating and which teaches the fundamentals of the computer equipment that rating maintains for the weapons systems of United States Navy warships and other ships that have defensive weapons systems.

I do not recall the day I met her. That must have been the summer of 1986 and I think was about four to six weeks after I had arrived in Illinois after I had left an earlier school in Orlando Florida.

I just caught the association. Her birthday was 2 September 1965. I always remember that because it was exactly two months before my birthdate.

I don't recall the name of the bar but I remember it was a popular place and it was a fairly long drive from the US Navy base in North Chicago to that dance club in Wisconsin. There were a lot of women in that bar that night. I walked up and asked her to dance and we dated for a long time after that. I was thinking of a her again recently when I watched the 1986 film "Short Circuit" on television.

She was from Arlington Heights. I stayed there several times in that condo in Arlington Heights.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


PICARD: This isn't right. ...This can't be real.










http://www.rickey.org/revolution-season-2-episode-13-recap-happy-endings/

RICKEY


Revolution – Season 2 Episode 13 – Recap – Happy Endings


Aaron and Priscilla end up at their destination, meeting up with an old colleague named Peter, who is somehow involved with all the nanotech weirdness. There’s a weird church where Peter preaches and heals. He’s been somehow using the nanotech to heal even the most grievous physical injuries, thinking it is God’s power answering his prayers. Peter locks Aaron and Priscilla in their room that night, though. He accuses them of “bearing false witness”, and doesn’t want the pair to destroy everyone’s faith.



http://www.btvguide.net/Revolution/Season-2/episode-13/reviews/Happy-Endings-25808

BTVGUIDE

Happy Endings

By tvrage, on 01/30/2014


Priscilla accuses him of wanting people to worship him.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:44 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 01 February 2014