Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Minesweeper"




The details about "Mary Reilly" are observations I made only after midnight today and I don't know if I will ever go back and work out a full report on that title.

So the details here associated with this timely report featuring "Mary Reilly" were compiled by me after midnight but the reason - the *reason* - I make this observation is because I created the framework for it more than one day ago. Only now during the 3 AM hour did I notice that title "Mary Reilly". I had completely forgotten about it. I became consciously aware of it again only today during the 3 AM hour. I don't recall any details about ever before actually watching that film although I am vaguely aware of the plot, at least some plot elements. But then looking closer I see I got wrong my presumption about the bad guy. The bad guy is something else. So I didn't really know anything about it all before this morning.

I compiled some details about 18 February 1991 and intended to theorize about how I was correct in the essence, I just got some basic facts mixed up. Maybe I intended to do that. Sort of the way a drunk person talks about stuff.

I am more convinced of reality fabricated but I am coming to accept it. I'll play along with it.

I just wish I could get some sleep.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:31 AM Tuesday, February 27, 2007


I have been thinking for a while that I was on the USS Roberts as well when it was damaged in the Persian Gulf. I recall dreaming about that one night 4 or 5 years ago. I had thoughts and the dream that I was on the Roberts when it hit an anti-ship mine and if I am interpreting my symbolic “memories” correctly


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/mary-reilly-script-transcript-julia.html


Mary Reilly


I'm not going to bite you.
I'm sorry, sir.
You gave me a fright.
You're up very early.
I'm generally up by : sir.
Otherwise I get behind.
I used to be able to stay up all night
and suffer no ill effects whatsoever.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-thing-about-machines-12624/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 2 Episode 4

A Thing About Machines

Aired Unknown Oct 28, 1960 on CBS

Quotes


TV Repairman: Last time I was over here, you kicked your foot through the screen, remember?

Finchley: I have a vivid recollection, thank you. The set was not working properly. I tried to get it to do so in a perfectly normal fashion.

TV Repairman: By kicking your foot through the screen?










From 10/28/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"A Thing About Machines" ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to kill me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer - and my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the US Navy SEAL as he and I served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 11070 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/23/1996 ( premiere US film "Mary Reilly" ) is 11070 days



From 11/10/1943 ( premiere US film "Minesweeper" ) To 2/23/1996 ( premiere US film "Mary Reilly" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 2/23/1996 ( premiere US film "Mary Reilly" ) is 2867 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek"::series premiere episode "Beyond the Farthest Star" ) is 2867 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 2/23/1996 ( premiere US film "Mary Reilly" ) is 1805 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/12/1970 ( premiere US film "The Mind of Mr. Soames" ) is 1805 days



From 9/29/1962 ( premiere US TV series "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 11070 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/23/1996 ( premiere US film "Mary Reilly" ) is 11070 days



From 2/6/1945 ( Bob Marley ) To 2/23/1996 ( premiere US film "Mary Reilly" ) is 18644 days

18644 = 9322 + 9322

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix ) is 9322 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 2/23/1996 ( premiere US film "Mary Reilly" ) is 2410 days

2410 = 1205 + 1205

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/19/1969 ( premiere US film "Paparazzi" ) is 1205 days



From 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels" ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 11070 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/23/1996 ( premiere US film "Mary Reilly" ) is 11070 days



From 3/18/1924 ( premiere US film "The Thief of Bagdad" ) To 7/9/1954 ( premiere US film "Apache" ) is 11070 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/23/1996 ( premiere US film "Mary Reilly" ) is 11070 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117002/releaseinfo

IMDb


Mary Reilly (1996)

Release Info

USA 23 February 1996



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117002/fullcredits

IMDb


Mary Reilly (1996)

Full Cast & Crew


Julia Roberts ... Mary Reilly










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1468870/releaseinfo

IMDb


Paparazzi (1969)

Release Info

USA 19 February 1969 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0015400/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Thief of Bagdad (1924)

Release Info

USA 18 March 1924 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036161/releaseinfo

IMDb


Minesweeper (1943)

Release Info

USA 10 November 1943



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036161/plotsummary

IMDb


Minesweeper (1943)

Plot Summary


A naval officer who had deserted several years earlier is drawn back to the Navy when World War II begins. He re-enlists under an assumed name, and is assigned to a minesweeper, where he has to perform hazardous duties while at the same time keeping his real identity a secret.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-thing-about-machines-12624/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 2 Episode 4

A Thing About Machines

Aired Unknown Oct 28, 1960 on CBS

A writer feels that the machines in his house are conspiring against him.

AIRED: 10/28/60










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-thing-about-machines-12624/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 2 Episode 4

A Thing About Machines

Aired Unknown Oct 28, 1960 on CBS

Quotes


(Opening Narration)

Narrator: This is Mr. Bartlett Finchley, age forty-eight, a practicing sophisticate who writes very special and very precious things for gourmet magazines and the like. He's a bachelor and a recluse with few friends, only devotees and adherents to the cause of tart sophistry. He has no interests save whatever current annoyances he can put his mind to. He has no purpose to his life except the formulation of day-to-day opportunities to vent his wrath on mechanical contrivances of an age he abhors. In short, Mr. Bartlett Finchley is a malcontent, born either too late or too early in the century, and who in just a moment will enter a realm where muscles and the will to fight back are not limited to human beings. Next stop for Mr. Bartlett Finchley - the Twilight Zone.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:03 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 18 February 2014