Thursday, February 27, 2014

Revolution




That is so weird. That is so similar to some very conscious waking thoughts in the past day in my mind.

What you would call a daydream. I was thinking of myself standing in front a whiteboard and I was making a short presentation to a group of people. The people were survivors. That whiteboard in the episode clearly describes what I was thinking of how I illustrated my notion of why we were all survivors. That was the point of my theory: why us.

I didn't watch that episode when it broadcast new last night because I couldn't stay awake long enough to watch it.

I don't want to describe in detail that extensive line of thought because of how I suspect my so-called time-traveler effect might cause those details to become created in that episode.

And since I don't explain it then that becomes a factor of what I have described before as my counter-paradox theory.

The dialog is consistent with my belief that I am a robot. I feel that I am at the mercy of my invisible memory and my invisible memory programs me to make decisions I am not consciously aware of and that depresses the hell out of me. I really believe that people sometimes can see by looking at me in the face during certain times of conversation that I really am crazy. My subconscious mind is crazy.










http://www.hulu.com/watch/601664

hulu


Revolution Fear and Loathing





http://www.tv.com/shows/revolution-2012/fear-and-loathing-3007375/

tv.com


Revolution Season 2 Episode 14

Fear and Loathing

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2014 on NBC

AIRED: 2/26/14










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0002424/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Foxxy Cleopatra (Character)

from Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)

Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)


Austin Powers: Mr. Roboto is lying to us.

Foxxy Cleopatra: Tell me something I don't know.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:27 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 27 February 2014