Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dark days fall upon me




All right, well, unless I am mistaken I have not implied to you here the nature of the thoughts in my mind. My specific thoughts are not obvious from this blog post. There is something very consistent there. But which part? I have told you the thoughts in my mind.

I really am having prescient thoughts.

Prophetic of the reality of the real future on this planet or foreboding of a movie I am going to later watch?











































http://www.thecollapsed.com/

THE COLLAPSED


The constant threat of a violent death forcing them to stay as far away from civilization as possible, they take to the forest, soon to discover the danger posed by other survivors may be the least of their worries.










http://en.musicplayon.com/lyrics-touch?v=7663941


Rob Kleiner And The Satanics - Devil In Disguise


Dark days fall upon me, every time you come around.
Dark days seem to follow, you and your walk on into town.

And if your eyes burn with the sign of the crucifix.
If your lucky number is six hundred and sixty six.
If you plan my souls demise as you smile and tell me lies.
Well, you may be the devil in disguise.

And I beg, please let me go, when you come to take control.
My dead fears fall on deaf ears all the time.
Four horsemen ride, I wanna go outside. Stay with them and hope you pass me by.

Now I never met a word of fire, and it burns, burns, burns forever higher.
You took me by surprise, now no-one can hear my cries.
You may be the devil in disguise.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:18 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 27 February 2014