Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Defense Intelligence Agency




http://www.archives.gov/research/guide-fed-records/groups/373.html

NATIONAL ARCHIVES


Records of the Defense Intelligence Agency [DIA]


373.1 ADMINISTRATIVE HISTORY

Established: In the Department of Defense (DOD) as an interservice agency by DOD Directive 5105.21, August 1, 1961.

Functions: Produces and disseminates defense intelligence. Reviews and coordinates intelligence functions retained by or assigned to military departments. Supervises the execution of all DOD general intelligence functions.










http://www.tv.com/shows/intelligence-2013/patient-zero-3006977/

tv.com


Intelligence Season 1 Episode 6

Patient Zero

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 10, 2014 on CBS

AIRED: 2/10/14










1992 film "Freejack" DVD video:

00:56:30


Reporter: You got a name, sugar?

Alex Furlong: Yeah, it's, uh - Alex.

Reporter: Well, Alex, do a working girl a favor and talk to me for the Club Channel. How do you like it here?

Alex Furlong: I don't. Everybody's chasing me.

Reporter: Really? What is it they all want?

Alex Furlong: My body.

Reporter: Mmm. The self-absorbed type.

[ Scene change ]

Morgan: Have any idea what you've gotten yourself involved in? You could get yourself killed just for being with him.

[ Scene change ]

Cameraman: It's Furlong the Freejack.

Reporter: Break this wide and patch it to the network.

[ Scene change ]

Morgan: You left him alone?

Julie Redlund: He's a little hot-headed, Morgan, but he's very resourceful.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 29 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/29/10 2:51 PM
I have forgotten some details from the dream, but these headline titles I have noticed today about photos of


with a handgun reminds me of a dream I had just before I woke up today and that was before I saw the headlines about


The dream ended with me falling over onto the floor and there were two other people on each side of me and we were all sitting in chairs. The person to my left said something precisely or close to "He's dead." I wasn't dead though but I seemed to appear to be dead but yet I was still conscious. There was something else the person on my left said about prescription medicine and although my visualization is very vague, he seemed to be referring to a bottle of prescription medication on a table to my immediate left and he was sitting to my left but somewhat foreward from me and the table. The woman on my right and who was also forward of where I saw might have also had a gun but I am not really certain. I am aware that I had been shot in the head with a firearm


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 April 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066769/quotes

IMDb


The Andromeda Strain (1971)

Quotes


Capt. Morton: [code phrase] There's a fire, sir.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/1F11.html


Bart Gets Famous


Original airdate in N.A.: 3-Feb-94


Blackboard :- My homework was not stolen by a one-armed man.


In fourth grade, the entire class stares at Bart, grinning silently. Even Mrs. Krabappel does so.

Bart: Uh...I never thought I'd say this, but shouldn't we be learning something?

Milhouse: Say the line, Bart!

Bart: [sighs] I didn't do it.

Everyone: Yay!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1257456/releaseinfo

IMDb


There's Hope America (TV Series)

Capt. Scott O'Grady: His Amazing Survival Story Behind Enemy Lines (2006)

Release Info

USA 2 July 2006



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:43 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 12 February 2014