Thursday, February 27, 2014

Grumbled




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 8:55 AM
I woke up this time thinking, partially visualizing, flying an F-14 Tomcat over the ocean somewhere. I can almost visualize another F-14 flying on my wing. Suddenly, the other F-14 exploded but I can't actually visualize that part. I think both people parachuted out of that aircraft. Apparently another missile hit my aircraft, blew off the canopy, and knocked me unconscious. Then I can almost see us traveling straight down towards the ocean surface and the RIO in the seat behind me was yelling at me to wake up. I pulled up and engaged the two aircraft that fired at us. One was hit by my Sparrow but the other Sparrow missed. I went in and finished off the other one up close. I returned to the carrier and landed safely, and then passed out from a moderate concussion with blood running out from underneath my cracked helmet.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 October 2006 excerpt ends]

























http://www.defense.gov/dodcmsshare/photoessay/2010-07/hires_DF-ST-99-05415.jpg

http://www.defense.gov/photoessays/PhotoEssaySS.aspx?ID=1789


Operation Desert Shield

Department of Defense Photo Essay


A U.S. Air Force aerospace audiovisual service videographer holds her Sony Hi-8 camera in the backseat of an F-4 Phantom prior to a flight during Operation Desert Shield. DoD photo










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/seventh-sign-script-transcript-demi.html


Seventh Sign


The truck. Please, Mr. Huberty. Quickly, come on.
What do you know about Baal-Dahar?
Baal-Da-what?
I was in Jerusalem for a symposium. Why am I here?
Baal-Dahar`s an Arab village. It`s rumoured to be a terrorist base.
I should say "was." This morning we found it destroyed.
What does that have to do with me?
It`s how it was destroyed. That`s where we need your help.
My help? I know nothing about terrorists. I think you`ve made a terrible mistake.
Please, come with me.
You don`t understand. I`m the wrong man.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 31, 2006


I thought again of Pat Reese after I wrote about Micheal Bien from Terminator. Pat reported to me on the Wainwright. He was originally from Phoenix and I think he had been an electrician. As soon as I remember that, I remembered telling us a time when a power drill went into his hand. Goddamnit. That means this scar on my hand means that actually happened to me. I remember something like cringing as he told us about it, with it pulling tendons or something. As he explained it, it went in towards his wrist, not through his hand, which is something I wrote about earlier to.


I should just start cracking open skulls of people interfering with my major life activities, which is all of you. I would have not only the legal justification for doing it, but also moral justification to crack every one of your skulls open for interfering like this with my life for so long. Who's first?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2006 excerpt ends]










1988 film "The Seventh Sign" DVD video:

00:56:17

Russell Quinn: All right, Abby. Just listen to me.





































JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:46:16 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/21/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


In addition to those song lyrics this morning, I do remember a scene from one of my dreams. I was in a house, I didn't recognize it but it was really fancy and I guess I didn't recognize it because I had never lived in any place like it, or something like that. I was moving across the floor passing a staircase and I had a blanket over me, with an opening at the front so I could see where I was going. As I was moving towards a hallway, a pair of feet appeared in front of me. I think it was my mother. I was trying to make it to the hallway because I was hunting a deer, which made no sense because I was inside, and the hallway gave me a perfect shot to a deer that was at the other end of the hallway. I don't remember what my mother said, if anything, but sometime around that point, I remember someone telling me I was clever.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/2F16.html

Who Shot Mr. Burns? Part One

Original airdate in N.A.: 21-May-95

Because of the damage to the Springfield Retirement Castle, Abe moves into the Simpson home. Bart helps him unpack his suitcase when SLH rolls by on his cart.

Abe: Hey, the lamp's running away!

Bart: That's my dog, man!

Abe: So long, lamp. Now stop loafing and help your Grampa unpack.

[Bart pulls out a cigar box and opens the top]

Bart: [seeing a gun] Wow!

Abe: That's my old Smith and Wesson. If you're gonna play with it, be careful, 'cause its loaded.

Marge: [walking in] Aah! Bart, put that down! Guns are very dangerous and I won't have them in this house.

[takes it away]

Abe: How can you have a house without a gun? What if a bear came through that door?

Marge: I'm going to bury it in the yard where little hands can't get to it. [walks out]

Abe: Geesh! You should have fired into the air. She would have run off!










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/seventh-sign-script-transcript-demi.html


Seventh Sign


Do you know...
...there`s a story about a new-born child and the sparrow`s song.
It`s ancient.
Hebrew.
They believed that in Heaven...
...God`s mansion has many halls.
And that one of these halls is the Hall of Souls.
It`s called The Guf.
"The Guf"?
They say whenever a baby is born...
...this is where its soul comes from.
As the soul descends from heaven...
...only the sparrows can see it.
So they sing.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/seventh-sign-script-transcript-demi.html


Seventh Sign


But what do Biblical prophecies have to do with the baby?
Avi, would you translate it anyway, just to be sure?
Here`s my number.
-I guess I could have it for you tomorrow. -That would be great.
-Bye. -Okay, Mrs. Quinn.
The Guf, .
"In Judeo-Christian mythology, The Guf is the Hall of Souls.
"Every time an infant is born, this is where its soul comes from.
"Folklore says sparrows can see the soul`s descent and this explains their song.
"But a day will come when the sparrow sings no more...
"...because there are only a finite number of souls in The Guf.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/seventh-sign-script-transcript-demi.html


Seventh Sign


Russell, it`s Abby.
I`ve already spoken to his aide. I need to speak to him directly.
Yes, I`ll hold. Tell her I`ll call her back.
I tried, but she`s not at home. She says she must speak to you right now.
Cover for me. Abby, are you all--
It`s not the baby`s birth date, it`s from the Bible.
He`s here because of the baby.
Slow down.
He thinks it`s a Bible sign!
He told us about it, but not the whole story. Listen:
"The first infant born without a soul, born dead as a soulless child must be--"
No, it`s not! He`s a religious fanatic!
He thinks if he can kill the baby, he`ll end the world.










From 4/21/1926 ( my biological not-maternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 1/13/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer transition & all Microsoft activity & all Steve Ballmer activity & all Bill Gates activity ) is 26930 days

26930 = 13465 + 13465

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 13465 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/04/tinker-tailor-soldier-spy.html ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000113&slug=A20000114010125


The Seattle Times Search


Thursday, January 13, 2000


Gates relinquishes CEO title

By Paul Andrews

Special to The Seattle Times

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates today said he was relinquishing the mantle of chief executive officer, turning over management of the world's most highly valued company to his No. 2, Steve Ballmer.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/seventh-sign-script-transcript-demi.html


Seventh Sign


I take it this is not someone with a lot of remorse.

His parents were brother and sister.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/seventh-sign-script-transcript-demi.html


Seventh Sign


Then go to the hospital and let the doctors see if you knew what you were doing.
That says I did a crime! That it was wrong!
If it`ll save your life, say you`re wrong! What is it going to matter?
It matters to God!
No hospital.
Goodbye, Penny.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:55 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 27 February 2014