Saturday, February 15, 2014

Marine Air






























1994 United States television miniseries "The Stand" DVD video:

00:08:12 Disc 1


Stu Redman's beer drinking buddy wearing the cap (Norm Bruett?): Damn, Stu. You don't think he did that to his face falling out of the car, did you?

Stu Redman: I doubt it. Hey. Hey. Just take it easy now. Calm down. Hap! Phone resue services in Braintree now. Hurry up. Go on. Just take it easy, friend. It's going to be all right. Just lie still now. You'll be all right. It's going to be all right.

Hap: Ambulance will be here in ten minutes.

Charlie Campion: My wife and my baby are sick. They need help. Help my wife and baby! They're sick, they need help.

Hap: They're okay, mister. They're fine. You just want to sit right there. The ambulance is on its way.

Charlie Campion: We didn't get out in time after all.

Stu Redman: Just try to rest yourself, okay? Just try to take it easy now.

Charlie Campion: Gate malfunctioned. Otherwise, we'd have died in the compound. Project Blue.

Vic: Take him aside, Stu. He's going to toss it.

Stu Redman: Put your head down. Come on.

Charlie Campion: And I told you I ain't got time to throw a line on that tag. You mind me now.

Hap: What's he got? You got any idea?

Stu Redman's beer drinking buddy wearing the cap: Maybe it's food poisoning. You know, he's got California plates. He may have got some bad chow










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


Chapter 1


Whatever had been wrong with the woman and child in the car was also wrong with this man. His nose was running freely, and his respiration had a peculiar undersea sound, a churning from somewhere in his chest. The flesh beneath his eyes was puffing, not black yet, but a bruised purple. His neck looked too thick, and the flesh had pushed up in a column to give him two extra chins. He was running a high fever; being close to him was like squatting on the edge of an open barbecue pit where good coals have been laid.

“The dog,” he muttered. “Did you put him out?”

“Mister,” Hap said, shaking him gently. “I called the ambulance. You’re going to be all right.”

“Clock went red,” the man on the floor grunted, and then began to cough, racking chainlike explosions that sent heavy mucus spraying from his mouth in long and ropy splatters. Hap leaned backward, grimacing desperately.

“Better roll him over,” Vic said. “He’s goan choke on it.”

But before they could, the coughing tapered off into bellowsed, uneven breathing again. His eyes blinked slowly and he looked at the men gathered above him.

“Where’s… this?”

“Arnette,” Hap said. “Bill Hapscomb’s Texaco. You crashed out some of my pumps.” And then, hastily, he added: “That’s okay. They was insured.”

The man on the floor tried to sit up and was unable. He had to settle for putting a hand on Hap’s arm.

“My wife… my little girl…”

“They’re fine,” Hap said, grinning a foolish dog grin.

“Seems like I’m awful sick,” the man said. Breath came in and out of him in a thick, soft roar. “They, were sick, too. Since we got up two days ago. Salt Lake City…” His eyes flickered slowly closed. “Sick… guess we didn’t move quick enough after all…”

Far off but getting closer, they could hear the whoop of the Arnette Volunteer Ambulance.

“Man,” Tommy Wannamaker said. “Oh man.”

The sick man’s eyes fluttered open again, and now they were filled with an intense, sharp concern. He struggled again to sit up. Sweat ran down his face. He grabbed Hap.

“Are Sally and Baby LaVon all right?” he demanded. Spittle flew from his lips and Hap could feel the man’s burning heat radiating outward. The man was sick, half crazy, he stank. Hap was reminded of the smell an old dog blanket gets sometimes.

“They’re all right,” he insisted, a little frantically. “You just… lay down and take it easy, okay?”

The man lay back down. His breathing was rougher now. Hap and Hank helped roll him over on his side, and his respiration seemed to ease a trifle. “I felt pretty good until last night,” he said. “Coughing, but all right. Woke up with it in the night. Didn’t get away quick enough. Is Baby LaVon okay?”

The last trailed off into something none of them could make out. The ambulance siren warbled closer and closer. Stu went over to the window to watch for it. The others remained in a circle around the man on the floor.

“What’s he got, Vic, any idea?” Hap asked.

Vic shook his head. “Dunno.”

“Might have been something they ate,” Norm Bruett said. “That car’s got a California plate. They was probably eatin at a lot of roadside stands, you know. Maybe they got a poison hamburger. It happens.”

The ambulance pulled in and skirted the wrecked Chevy to stop between it and the station door. The red light on top made crazy sweeping circles. It was full dark now.

“Gimme your hand and I’ll pull you up outta there!” the man on the floor cried suddenly, and then was silent.

“Food poisoning,” Vic said. “Yeah, that could be. I hope so, because—”

“Because what?” Hank asked.

“Because otherwise it might be something catching.” Vic looked at them with troubled eyes.











JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/2006 1:50 PM
DAMN!!!! Could this be that basis for my memories of playing Santa Claus!!!!!!!!! Did Reagan have me wear a Santa suit when I flew the POWs back to the States???? Didn’t I write a while back about that “memory” of dressing up as Santa Claus when I worked at Mills Store? It fits in with these feelings that I was there at Wiesbaden. I dressed up as Santa for two years at Mills Store.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 November 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sat, May 27, 2006 6:24:22 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006


There was the American Legion award I got, it was an actual medal, not unlike a real military medal, when I was in the 11th grade.

Ah, and how could I forget working for Donald Mills at his store and then for him when he was mayor of Wilton. At one point, I was the supervisor of a group of kids as we were fixing potholes on the Wilton town roads.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/01/08 3:52 PM
Not certain how long I had been asleep after just now waking up. A little less than 4 hours maybe. Maybe less than 3 hours. Not certain. Probably less than 3.

Anyway, I have been having a lot of detailed dreams the past day that I don't really understand. Waking up now, it seems that I had a dream that involved me using martial arts skills. I think that is a first that I can remember. I didn't really do anything fancy and nobody really was injured but I did win the fight against two larger-than-me guys that were hassling me as I was walking down the sidewalk in Wilton, AR.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/01/08 4:04 PM
Much of that dream seemed to be in Wilton. I can visualize walking around in Mills Store but something was different about my perception, in that I might have been there in the context of my true identity.

I think Phoebe was there too but that is confusing as I didn't visualize her in any way that looks like Phoebe. She looked more like Melissa.

There was mention of Jane Wyman, specifically, but I am not certain what that means, other than the person I want to say was Phoebe but that did not resemble Phoebe in any manner, referred to Jane Wyman as her new mother.

I woke up wondering if Phoebe knew Jane Wyman but did not know she was my grandmother until recently.

There was also an element about Maureen Reagan, along with visuals I don't understand, that seemed to be of me in some kind of computer equipment room. The element of that dream seemed to be of me talking to Maureen on the telephone during the past 10 years and while I did not know her as my mother. But after I woke up, I started to wonder if that represents something about how Phoebe had onced talked to Maureen Reagan but that Phoebe did not know that Maureen is my mother. That, in turn, led me to start wondering what Phoebe knew about my mother. I don't know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 January 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 4:05 AM
I think I was dreaming earlier when I was asleep of traveling across Africa in 1986 and 1987. I saw something about climbing over something life cliffs. There is a lot more than I can articulate.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 4:07 AM
I was also having a lot of thoughts and visualizations earlier of traveling through the jungles of Vietnam. I made a long journey into hostile territory to rescue a downed air crewman. I had a lot of thoughts and mental images about all that. It just seems hard to connect to my real life though. It is the distinction of knowing something versus remembering something.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 4:31 AM
Nelle. I am quite certain that was the name of Donald Mills mother that I can "remember" being in the store sometimes when I was there at work. I was writing something about her a while back.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/15/07 7:59 AM
Strange notion about how I regard my "memories" of the life of Kerry Burgess. First, I don't care so much about writing again of the "memories" I have written over the past few years. There is also a collection of "memories" that I don't feel like writing about again either because I have a theory about what those represent in real life and at this point, it will only be an exercise in trying to guess what those "memories" actually represent. What I do feel interested in is thinking about all those trivial details I wrote of. For example, why would I "remember" simply walking somewhere? Why would I "remember" taking a bath? I don't find myself "remembering" as much as that as I would like to, but I think it is something I am going to have to concentrate on a lot. Why do I have so many "memories" of mowing the grass at our house on Hicks Road and at Mills Store? Why do I "remember" those barrels we burned trash in at Mills Store and how the bottom of the barrel would rust out after a while, maybe a year or so. Why do I "remember" being on that tall ladder with spray paint cans as Donald Mills asked me to paint over a sign that advertised a brand of gasoline that he didn't sell anymore?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 January 2007 excerpt ends]








































From 4/21/1926 ( my biological grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 10/25/1954 ( premiere US TV series episode "Big Town"::"Semper Fi" ) is 10414 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) is 10414 days



From 6/10/1921 ( my biological grandfather His Royal Highness Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh ) To 12/14/1949 ( premiere US film "Sands of Iwo Jima" ) is 10414 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) is 10414 days



From 1/23/1942 ( premiere US film "Duke of the Navy" ) To 5/8/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 1/4/1941 ( Maureen Reagan ) To 7/10/1969 ( premiere US film "Come Dream with Me" ) is 10414 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) is 10414 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-active-subversion-of-us-department.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stephen-kings-the-stand/the-plague-1178981

tv.com


Stephen King's The Stand

Season 1, Episode 1

The Plague

Air Date

Sunday May 8, 1994










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/2006 4:17 PM
That would make sense that I was playing Santa Claus for those two years at Mills Store. It would represent that I was twice involved in trying to get the Tehran POW’s back home. And there is also that symbolism I wrote of about Donald Mills being the mayor of Wilton and me having three jobs during that one summer, sometimes working all three in the same day. Donald was newly elected as the mayor of the City of Wilton and he me put in charge as the foreman of a work program for the City where we were fixing potholes in the city streets.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=39938


The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at a White House Ceremony Marking the Beginning of the Summer Youth Employment Program

May 17, 1984

The President. Members of the Congress, Secretary Ray Donovan, our distinguished guests sharing the platform with me, and you ladies and gentlemen, good morning, and welcome to the White House.

I'm delighted to help kick off this 1984 summer youth employment program. And I want to congratulate all the Presidential Certificate Award winners for their dedication to the career development of America's youth and for their generous support of the 1983 private sector jobs program. It's times like this that remind us America was built by people helping people.

We're proud to honor you this morning. And I hope that next year your numbers will grow. Wouldn't it be great if we had to hold this out on the South Lawn— [laughter] —couldn't get it in the Rose Garden anymore.

Many of you'll recall that last July we held a similar ceremony right here in the Rose Garden. And since then, more than 3 million Americans have found jobs. In fact, since the economic expansion began 17 months ago, 5.4 million Americans have found jobs, and the unemployment rate has shown the sharpest drop—or the steepest drop in 30 years. Now, that's why when I'm asked to describe our economic program I do it with three words—jobs, jobs, jobs. But we can't rest until everyone who wants one and needs one has one.

We must and will go forward to keep opportunities expanding, particularly for the young people of America. No single sector of our nation—government, business, labor, or nonprofit organization—can solve the unemployment problem, the needs of our young people. But by working together, pooling our resources and building on our strengths, we can accomplish great things. That's the whole idea behind our youth employment programs' public-private partnerships—to produce real, not make-work, jobs.

Partnerships take advantage of opportunities to help America's youth gain a foothold on the economic ladder. Young people who want to work in the summer deserve the chance, and partnerships can make it happen.

The summer youth employment program includes a $725 million block grant to State and local governments. This grant will give 718,000 young Americans valuable work experience, but it's only part of our effort to help deserving young people get a start. Another program in place gives employers who hire economically disadvantaged teenagers a tax credit of up to 85 percent of the wages paid. The employers get a young employee the company may not be able to afford without the tax break, and the young worker gets a needed job and valuable work experience in the private sector.

Mr. Austin Cunningham of Orangeburg, South Carolina, who is with us today, can tell you how well the targeted jobs tax credit program works. After he discovered the program, Mr. Cunningham promoted the idea to 77 other small business men and women in Orangeburg. Together, they hired 264 economically disadvantaged young people. For most of these 16- and 17- year-olds it was their first real job. And when the summer was over, many of them were asked to stay on full-time even though the tax credit no longer applied. Now, that's partnership in action, and everybody's better off because of it.

What we're trying to do is help our young people find that critical first job. With experience in the workplace, America's youth can develop skills and demonstrate their qualifications and potential—permanent employers.

But far too often, inexperienced and disadvantaged young people are priced out of the labor market by the minimum wage. Well, Ray Donovan and a lot of other people here today have put together legislation that will give a much-needed boost to those looking for that first job. Today I will submit our youth employment opportunity wage act to the Congress. And Senators Percy and Hatch and Congressman Packard, who have worked hard on this bill, will introduce it on the Hill in behalf of the administration and the American people.

This legislation would allow employers to hire young people at a lower minimum wage during the summer months. The bill would increase summer employment opportunities and provide explicit safeguards to protect permanent employees and sanctions to prevent abuse.

Now, I'm delighted that the National Conference of Black Mayors has endorsed the concept of the youth employment opportunity wage. And now that Mayor Johnny Ford, the past president, and Mayor Marion Barry, the current president of the National Conference of Black Mayors, have endorsed this legislation, maybe we can help Chuck, Orrin, and Ron get this important jobs initiative approved by the Congress.

While I have the chance, I want to thank Bill Kolberg and all the other executives of the National Alliance of Business for their continuing support in coordinating the summer jobs program. The White House Office of Private Sector Initiatives and the NAB have done an outstanding job in leading this year's effort. And thanks to the support of other business, community, and State and local agencies, we're reaching out and responding to the needs of our young people.

Councils like the Greater Kansas City Alliance of Business are using innovative ideas and modern marketing techniques to develop thousands of summer jobs. Companies like Philip Morris, Coca-Cola, Chevron, the American Council of Life Insurance have donated generously to meet the challenge.

Television stations like WTVJ in Miami, KPIX in San Francisco, have held job-athons. WPIX-TV is leading a very successful summer jobs program for New York City. Small business men and women all across America are opening their hearts and their business doors to American youth.

And thousands of caring Americans, like Roosevelt Grier and Dave Winfield, who hit a two-run homer in the 10th last night- [laughter] —are with us today pitching in to help make this year's program the best ever.

Yes, America is reaching out with a gift of opportunity, and that's a gift that'll last a lifetime. But there are still far too many young people, particularly disadvantaged and minority youth, who cannot find summer employment. We can and must help them get the chance they so richly deserve.

Let me close by asking America's business men and women two questions. Do you remember your first job? Do you remember the lucky break you received even though you were inexperienced and the only skills you had were enthusiasm and determination?

I can remember mine. I was 14. It was summer, and there I was with a pick and shovel. And you do learn things, not only about using that pick and shovel. I remember one day, all morning, I'd been swinging that pick. And I had it up for another swing when the noon whistle blew. And I just felt, "That's it," and I just let go and stepped out from under it and let it fall behind me. And then I heard some very strong language immediately to my rear. And I turned around, and the boss was standing there, and the pick was embedded in the ground right between his feet. [Laughter] And I learned, if you get that thing up there, swing it. [Laughter]

Well, it's your turn now to offer the same opportunity, and you'll never regret it. And thank you, and God bless you all for being here.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition


Chapter 1


“That’s right,” Henry Carmichael added. Hap looked at him, irritated. He happened to know that Hank had gotten in the habit of taking Cokes out of the machine without paying the deposit, and furthermore, Hank knew he knew, and if Hank wanted to come in on any side it ought to be his.

“That ain’t necessarily how it would be,” Hap said weightily from the depths of his ninth-grade education. He went on to explain why.

Stu, who only understood that they were in a hell of a pinch, tuned Hap’s voice down to a meaningless drone and watched the Chevy pitch and yaw its way on up the road. The way it was going Stu didn’t think it was going to make it much farther. It crossed the white line and its lefthand tires spurned up dust from the left shoulder. Now it lurched back, held its own lane briefly, then nearly pitched off into the ditch. Then, as if the driver had picked out the big lighted Texaco station sign as a beacon, it arrowed toward the tarmac like a projectile whose velocity is very nearly spent. Stu could hear the worn-out thump of its engine now, the steady gurgle-and-wheeze of a dying carb and a loose set of valves. It missed the lower entrance and bumped up over the curb. The fluorescent bars over the pumps were reflecting off the Chevy’s dirt-streaked windshield so it was hard to see what was inside, but Stu saw the vague shape of the driver roll loosely with the bump. The car showed no sign of slowing from its relentless fifteen.

“So I say with more money in circulation you’d be—”

“Better turn off your pumps, Hap,” Stu said mildly.

“The pumps? What?”











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=33.74063,-94.147167&spn=0.000004,0.004128&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=33.740512,-94.148194&panoid=I7_QGlknD0JJ5uHc-gb1mw&cbp=12,271.47,,0,1.52

Google Maps


582 Main Street, Wilton, Arkansas, United States










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:41 AM Sunday, February 19, 2012


"The Stand"





A short while ago I made some profound observations after I decided to select for viewing the season four episode titled "No Exit" from the 13 February 2009 of the "Battlestar Galactica" television series.

I wanted to stop to transcribe the profound parts, because I am giving the informed public notice about severe criminal activity that is present in their midst, because that is my responsibility in my role as a legitimate law enforcement officer of the United States of America federal government, but I decided to wait until sometime later to describe the relevant details. It's not as though people are going to jump off their chairs any time soon and haul their fat asses down to make arrests of the racketeering organization that created the Nazi propaganda "Battlestar Galactica" television series.

So I started out tonight to watch all of those final episodes, as "No Exit" is the fifth episode before the series finale titled "Daybreak" of the severe racketeering organization the "Battlestar Galactica" television series. After watching "No Exit" I decided I did not want to watch the following episodes though and so I decided, with some reluctance, to watch at least part of the DVD I got recently for the severe racketeering production the Stephen King "The Stand" television miniseries.

The reason I have paused the DVD is because some dialog reminds me of a dream I had about a day or two ago. That might have been the dream I awoke from the last time and got up out of bed to sit down at my desk and then think about for a while and while I was working on other public notices I generate.

Only just now watching the scene did I think the dream could have been about the scene I have just now watched.

Now, that might seem to be a normal dream. I have often written about how I dream about work. I have written several times about how my dreams sometimes are based on the work I do during my waking hours.

But the question I am asking myself now is about the triviality of the details that seems to be connected to what I have just watched on DVD and the details I saw in that recent dream when I was sleeping.

The first detail that seems trivial is about how I have watched that DVD only one time and that was awhile ago. A brief search through my journal on this public blog indicates I first watched that DVD back on Tuesday, December 06, 2011.

So why would I dream such a trivial detail as I write about here? The detail is that I saw a man in my dream and I was outrunning him in an Ironman triathlon. I vaguely considered, about twelve hours ago, the notion that the man, who was the leader of the competitors, was a man with dark skin. At least once during the past day, I thought about the most vague of thoughts that I had thought during the dream that he was "flagging" on the run course and that detail is very vague but that particular thought did cause me to think it might be something to do with "The Stand" but I didn't even begin to think about anything even remotely similar to the scene I reference now with "Campion." I also did not even consider the possibility of watching again the DVD until just a very short while ago.

The dream was great because I was a competitor in an Ironman triathlon and I was actually winning the race. I started becoming the winner because I overtook the lead runner and I can still visualize that detail to some degree. Some other details I remember, as though I had been talking to someone at some point, is that I was talking about how I was winning the race but I had not even been training. I was left with the sense that I had gone out in my overweight condition of 265 pounds and I had completed the Ironman triathlon swim course of 2.4 miles and then I had completed the Ironman triathlon bicycle course of 112 miles and then there I was on the 26.2 mile running course and I had just overtaken the lead runner and I was winning the race.

I can still visualize the marathon course and it sort of reminds me of the marathon course that I completed in the year 2004 for the Ironman triathlon in Coeur d'Alene Idaho. But not quite. It also reminds me of the turn-around point on the marathon course of the Seattle Marathon that I finished back in 2003. I think it is the evergreen trees.

So anyway, I had reached the top of a hill. I am aware of crushed rock that is minimally the road surface. I am not aware of asphalt, but then it is a dream.

I am standing at that point on top of that hill, that had been climb that I had not been aware of, and I am lost. I don't know where to go from there. I have a map and I can still visualize the details to some degree as I look at the map and I can visualize how I looked at the small map and I can see the lines representing the swim course and the other lines from the other courses but I cannot figure it out. I am going to lose the race because I can't read the map. I was waiting for some other competitors to catch up with me and so I could find out from them where to go from there, and I can visualize one woman from a group of an unknown number and I think I was talking to them. The dream seemed to end there and I never did see that former lead runner again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2012 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:41 AM Sunday, February 19, 2012



1994 television miniseries "The Stand" DVD video:

00:10:05


Charlie Campion: Sally and the baby, they were - they were sick since Salt Lake City. But I felt fine till this morning and, boy. Are you sure Sally and my baby are okay? Huh?

Stu Redman: Yeah.

Charlie Campion: There was a man with us some of the time. He was a dark man. He - I was looking through the rear-view mirror and I'd see him just sitting there grinning at me. I thought I could outrun him. [ laughing briefly ] You can't outrun the dark man.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/t-1000.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:25 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 11 August 2013


So anyway I am dreaming while asleep and I have just finished my work shift somewhere, after walking out of what seemed to an elevator and what seemed to be The Dark Man had been poking his finger into my shoulder in my back and I walked away thinking I should have beaten him for that, and I am walking towards the parking lot and I am happy for a moment because I am heading out to finally do something I want to do for fun but the feeling quickly dawns on me in the dream that I am not going to get to do what I want to do.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2013 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:13 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 15 February 2014