Saturday, February 01, 2014

"Yeah, and he's laughing at us, right on the radio, he's laughing at us."




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Top_Gun.html


Top Gun


He's coming around on our tail!
Goddamn it. This bogey's all over me.
What's their range now?. If they break|150 miles, launch the alert five aircraft.
- Airspeed 300. Go get them, Mav!|- I'm going for missile lock.
Let's see if we can scare him|out of here. Lock up, baby.
I've got him locked. Bingo!
- We got him, Mav. He's bugging out.|- Mustang, MiG two is headed home.
- What's their position?|- 180 miles and bearing 010, sir.
- He's got missile lock on us!|- He's engaging me.
Goddamn it. Mustang,|this bogey's all over me.
- Do I have permission to fire?|- Do not fire until fired upon.
- There they are.|- The MiG's in perfect firing position.
- No way. He would have fired by now.|- Maverick, get this asshole off me!
Easy, Cougar. Bring him back,|hard right. Help me engage.
I'm on my way.
I can't shoot, so let's have a little fun.
Is this your idea of fun?
Greetings.
Watch the birdie.
Geez, I crack myself up.










From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the deputy director of the United States Marshals Service and the active duty United States Marine Corps brigadier general circa 2004 ) To 10/15/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Karl Rove testimony as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America & all Patrick J. Fitzgerald activity & all Karl Rove activity ) is 252 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/12/1966 ( the first flight of the Northrop M2-F2 heavyweight lifting body aircraft ) is 252 days



From 2/7/1990 ( active Soviet Union communist propaganda - the Soviet Union Communist Party announcement ) To 10/15/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Karl Rove testimony as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America & all Patrick J. Fitzgerald activity & all Karl Rove activity ) is 5364 days

5364 = 2682 + 2682

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/7/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) is 2682 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/06/race-for-superconductor.html ]


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2004_3809963

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Rove testifies in CIA leak case / Bush adviser met with grand jury voluntarily for more than 2 hours

Associated Press

SAT 10/16/2004

Houston Chronicle

WASHINGTON - President Bush's top political adviser, Karl Rove, testified Friday before a federal grand jury trying to determine if an administration official leaked the name of an undercover CIA officer.

Rove spent more than two hours testifying before the panel, which White House spokesman Scott McClellan said showed that Rove was "doing his part to cooperate" in the investigation



http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/show%20trial


Merriam-Webster


show trial


Definition of SHOW TRIAL

a trial (as of political opponents) in which the verdict is rigged










http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/soviet-communist-party-gives-up-monopoly-on-political-power


HISTORY


ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY


Feb 7, 1990:

Soviet Communist Party gives up monopoly on political power










Pilot Move 1: The Six Million Dollar Man - DVD video

07 March 1973

00:30:37


Dr. Rudy Wells: Everything I told Steve Austin was designed to reassure him that in all respects, he'd be a normal man again. What I didn't tell him, because I didn't feel he was ready for it, was the extent to which he would be abnormal. I didn't tell him that if the operation was a success his physical powers would be absolutely awesome.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Top_Gun.html


Top Gun


I'm gonna be honest with you.
Your MiG sighting|is really important to my work, but ...
I don't normally invite students|to my house. You're ...
But please understand,|I still have a job to do.
I'm glad we got that straight.
I told her how tough it is here.|My ass dragging like an old tired dog.
I told her you didn't even have a woman.
She said, "He probably|doesn't have one, but eight."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092099/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_3


Top Gun (1986)

Quotes


Iceman: Mitchell, I'm sorry about Goose. Everybody liked him. I'm sorry.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092099/quotes

IMDb


Top Gun

(1986)

Quotes


Viper: In case some of you are wondering who the best is, they are up here on this plaque.

[turns to Maverick]

Viper: Do you think your name will be on that plaque?

Maverick: Yes, sir.

Viper: That's pretty arrogant, considering the company you're in.

Maverick: Yes, sir.

Viper: I like that in a pilot.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071054/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Six Million Dollar Man" (1974)


Oscar Goldman: Steve Austin, astronaut. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092099/quotes

IMDb


Top Gun

(1986)

Quotes


Charlie: Eh, lieutenant, what were you doing there?

Goose: Communicating.

Maverick: Communicating. Keeping up foreign relations. You know, giving him the bird!

Goose: [Charlie looks puzzled, so Goose clarifies] You know, the finger

Charlie: Yes, I know the finger, Goose.

Goose: I-I'm sorry, I hate it when it does that



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:43 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 01 February 2014